Any other malnourished cels here?

Deleted member 8080

Deleted member 8080

ARFID victim - adult child
Anyone else here got an extremely small frame, skull and height bc they simply rejected food as kids.

Like I had a normal and healthy weight and height until the age of 6 months where I stopped eating baby foods and started eating actual food. I rejected everything that wasn't either pure sugar or meat. I never really had any appetite, and not only ate very litte but a very restricted variety.

I soon went from 50% of height to the 20% then to the 10% by age 8 and then to the 5% by age 11. As for weight by age 5 i was already in the bottom 1%.

Y did this happen? IDK tbh

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Magnesium, EckhartTollemaxx, Deleted member 5522 and 4 others
Cope

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5522
ur parents didn't beat u retard

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 5522
many people think that my online persona is just an "act", but this couldn't be further from the truth. I'm a literal animal, the baddest man on the planet. I am ready to eat you alive the same way I eat spiders and cockroaches alive..

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Patient A, SadnessWYJ and 2 others
indeed, you need raw meat and no wifi

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 5522
I weight 114 at 5"11 yet still have big hands and head for some reason I am a framelet tho. I weighed like 70 pounds at 11 I wanna say.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522
I weight 114 at 5"11 yet still have big hands and head for some reason I am a framelet tho. I weighed like 70 pounds at 11 I wanna say.
I weighed about 68 pounds at 11

• So Sad
Reactions: Patient A and HurtfulVanity
I weighed about 68 pounds at 11
Yah it fucking sucks I cant say for I was affected by it but now I will never know if i could've been big framed. I am still growing at least

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7173
I'm the opposite, i'm permafat, quite big frame and tall, no matter what i do, now with ridiculously high exercise i'm at a muscular ~15% bf and it just won't go lower.

• +1
Reactions: SadnessWYJ
Cope, i was eating like complete shit and sometimes never ate anything other than cheese and milk for weekz, i frame mog 99% of people wherever i go, it's all about milk and genetics, it may effected my height tho

I was definitely far undernourished as a kid. I was 4’9 and weighed 78 pounds when I turned 14. My doctor actually wanted to put me on HGH and my parents wouldn’t let them lol.

• So Sad
Reactions: Patient A
I'm the opposite, i'm permafat, quite big frame and tall, no matter what i do, now with ridiculously high exercise i'm at a muscular ~15% bf and it just won't go lower.
Do more cardio

My mom kept bragging on how i was the heaviest baby of the day
Jfl i turned out manlet

I weighed 78 pounds when I turned 14. My doctor actually wanted to put me on HGH and my parents wouldn’t let them lol.
It’s over

no

it never even began

I was definitely far undernourished as a kid. I was 4’9 and weighed 78 pounds when I turned 14. My doctor actually wanted to put me on HGH and my parents wouldn’t let them lol.
my parents did give me HGH. But i don't think that is the root of the problem. It's fucked up guts and the inability to absorb nutrients

It’s over

no

it never even began
Dude I’ll take 5’9 and 160 lbs (despite not even being yet) considering where I started lol. You have not idea what it’s like to be truly giga manlet/framelet. You appreciate being just below average when you’ve experienced that.

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
Dude I’ll take 5’9 and 160 lbs (despite not even being yet) considering where I started lol. You have not idea what it’s like to be truly giga manlet/framelet. You appreciate being just below average when you’ve experienced that.
Auswitchs me

im 5 6 and 110 lbs

Do more cardio
That's what i do all day, it's literally my job to do cardio. I get 10 to 20k steps every day from work plus 2 to 3 running sessions and calisthenics/weights sessions a week.

• +1
Reactions: SadnessWYJ
That's what i do all day, it's literally my job to do cardio. I get 10 to 20k steps every day from work plus 2 to 3 running sessions and calisthenics/weights sessions a week.
Try swimming bruh

Ah nvm

Same avi, and raw meat diet
Then its some user from here or lookism, if my suspicion is correct
Can you send me link to his posts?

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
i already stopped growing. what's the point. my frame is shit bc i didnt eat as a kid
160 pounds on a small frame will always look better than 110 pounds with a small frame. Stop making excuses. People here love the idea that everything is out of your control and that muscles won't make you look better but that's just not true. I look so much broader than I did 30 pounds ago.

Then its some user from here or lookism, if my suspicion is correct
Can you send me link to his posts?
The OP of the thread
https://forum.****************/threads/minimum-dimorphism-required-to-have-sex.4671/

D64D039E F622 4876 B205 B6A4990711B0
me 3 years ago thinking this was the chad body JFL 150lb 6’2