Any procedures to raise hyoid?

Mansnob

Mansnob

Diamond
I've noticed the largest issue with my side profile is my hyoid being too low, causing it to be unaligned with my jawline making is less pronounced. When I close my throat, it causes my hyoid to lift up and makes my jaw project so much better.

Long story short, I am wondering if there are procedures to help raise the hyoid area so my jaw can look better? And if so which ones are best?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1131 and BrettyBoy
Mansnob

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1131
don't know surgeons that would actually do that. but a necklift might help https://www.lovethatface.com/2016/11/29/what-is-a-submentoplasty/

Untitled-20c-1024x505.jpg

major improvement for him. I contacted this guy about the procedure and he denied me lmao

if anyone actually needs to raise the hyoid, i'd shoot eppley an email asking him about it

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Mansnob
M

• WTF
Hyoid bone? Yeah there are some exercises, I think i have them in my unfinished book (look through my threads)

Usually young people should have a hyoid angle of close to 90 degrees. Are you and oldcel?

Submentaloplasty.

• +1
Usually young people should have a hyoid angle of close to 90 degrees. Are you and oldcel?
what??? thats not average for sure, almost no one i see irl has it

what??? thats not average for sure, almost no one i see irl has it
I didn't have it as a young cel either and I notice most high schoolers already have like an 80 degree angle. But anything more really is a sign of bad diet if you are that young.

Nah I'm 18, I have a high jaw angle and low hyoid. I've seen other kids with high jaw angle but also high hyoid and it works.