Any recommendations for tech to best track my health?

mvp2v1

mvp2v1

Show me your bones & I will show you ur destiny
So now that I will be starting different stacks which come with risks of diabetes, heart attack and probably blood clots also at the doses I will be taking, in addition to the anti-stack I wanted tech to track my overall health. For instance things to accurately track blood pressure, blood glucose levels etc. Are there any Apple Watches or Smart watches with such capabilities etc?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19896
No. Blood glucose requires a sample draw and blood pressure can't be measured without a cuff at this time.

• Ugh..
Reactions: mvp2v1
What is your stack to give you this level of health concern?

What is your stack to give you this level of health concern?
Still 2 months off of starting it. But it will include high dose Growth hormone, probably from MK677 and cjc. And then megadose of K2. there was some study which has the exact values which were used to induce pubescent levels of bone remodeling, idk where that is now. I have high blood sugar levels already. (prediabetic like 1/3 of people) and understand there is a diabetes risk with MK677 and I assume all GHRPs. And with K2 I read online that overdosing has risks like "hallucinations, seizures, heart attacks, stroke, and even death"

megadoses of k2 can be dangerous there have been cases of blood clots also if you don't get enough calcium it makes your blood calcium levels drop too low and impacts the electrical impulses in the heart, your heart uses calcium as part of its signaling system for proper heart rate it might give you severe chest pains shortness of breath and overall heart attack symptoms make sure you drink enough milk (good for bones and height alot of milk should be one of the main components of a heightmaxxing strategy)

• +1
Reactions: ascension! and mvp2v1
megadoses of k2 can be dangerous there has been cases of blood clots also if you don't get enough calcium it makes your blood calcium levels drop too low and impacts the electrical impulses in the heart, your heart uses calcium as part of its signaling system for proper heart rate it might give you severe chest pains shortness of breath and overall heart attack symptoms make sure you drink enough milk (good for bones and height alot of milk should be one of the main components of a heightmaxxing strategy)
Thanks for the advice. I'm not heightmaxxing, or at least this stack is not for that, although it may help with my heightmaxing. This is for my attempt at correcting cranial-facial development. I'm just around now starting to research all the potential health complications and how to track them. As well as plan my anti-stack to reduce the chance of those things.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815
You can get continuous glucose measurement devices. I wear one. Expensive af without insurance.

Monitoring heart rate, a chest band is best but Apple Watch is ok.

Also for tracking sleep Apple Watch is ok.
The Oura ring is cool too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19896 and mvp2v1
Ph saliva strips

So now that I will be starting different stacks which come with risks of diabetes, heart attack and probably blood clots also at the doses I will be taking, in addition to the anti-stack I wanted tech to track my overall health. For instance things to accurately track blood pressure, blood glucose levels etc. Are there any Apple Watches or Smart watches with such capabilities etc?
Take a full blood test with diabetes lipid profile etc every month
Use Google fit and make sure to reach 40 heart points every according to WHO recommendations

• +1
You can get continuous glucose measurement devices. I wear one. Expensive af without insurance.

Monitoring heart rate, a chest band is best but Apple Watch is ok.

Also for tracking sleep Apple Watch is ok.
The Oura ring is cool too
Whenever using a heart rate tracker performing any cardio aim to lower it within the ideal range per activity (you can find the range online)

If your saliva is acidic you’re more prone to cavities and tooth decay. Good indicator of overall general health

• +1