Any tips for my subhuman eye area? (Pics)

ugly-to-maxed

ugly-to-maxed

Iron
im 17, with a very shit sleep shedule i sleep like 4-6hrs a day, i need help with the kinda hollow undereyes, and dark circles
Pic 1 -head straight
Pic 2 - head slightly tilted down

These

Attachments

• 20231230_002701.jpg
    20231230_002701.jpg
    183.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 20231230_002755.jpg
    20231230_002755.jpg
    145.7 KB · Views: 0
damn bro we have the same over tier eye area

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA and tren_31
your eyes are not that bad, you need to fix upper eyelid exposure, taking care of your eyebrows / eyelids, and reduce dark circles
Hi, can i get some tips on how to actually do so?

not even that bad infras and supras from giant can fix it

I can give you tips since I have similar eyes.

1. I recommend you dye your eyebrows darker or find a way to make them appear so. Can also grow them with minox or castor oil>
2. When you reach taht point get them threaded so they look "cleaner". Whether or not this is a positive or negative completely depends on your face and eye area, for me this is a HUGE halo bitches never stop talking about my brows and my lashes. I don't use castor or anything on my lashes they're just long naturally.
3. Castor oil your lashes if they're short. I know I just said I don't do castor oil BUT I did do them for a short 2 month period where my lashes got too fucking long and started getting crossed over each other like a #. So I stopped and now it went away, don't think it was anywhere near long enough for it to be permanent.
4. Eyelash tinting. You can get your lashes tinted so theyre darker, which makes those transparent hairs at the tips appear as well, making them essentially longer in appearance.
5. Curling your lashes. My eyelashes curl somewhat naturally where you can see it clearly at an angle but from the front only so much, so I don't do this as any more of that will make me seem straight up gay. Could work for you though... or find a way to curl and let the curling effects die down 50% like curling at night or curling every other day, etc.
6. Icehooding. I haven't done this yet but have seen good results on here, you will develop the tolerance just go til' failure when you start. Will create more hooding up there.
7. Volufiline. You can apply that on your upper eyelids also but just put them under your eye lids and mix with a moisturizer or something to get better under eye area (aegyo sal if no eye bags).

Other than that your eye area is only a failo to other dudes bro, girls do not look into it THAT much. I guarantee you some girls think to themselves 'he has nice eyes' when they see them.

1. I recommend you dye your eyebrows darker or find a way to make them appear so. Can also grow them with minox or castor oil>
2. When you reach taht point get them threaded so they look "cleaner". Whether or not this is a positive or negative completely depends on your face and eye area, for me this is a HUGE halo bitches never stop talking about my brows and my lashes. I don't use castor or anything on my lashes they're just long naturally.
3. Castor oil your lashes if they're short. I know I just said I don't do castor oil BUT I did do them for a short 2 month period where my lashes got too fucking long and started getting crossed over each other like a #. So I stopped and now it went away, don't think it was anywhere near long enough for it to be permanent.
4. Eyelash tinting. You can get your lashes tinted so theyre darker, which makes those transparent hairs at the tips appear as well, making them essentially longer in appearance.
5. Curling your lashes. My eyelashes curl somewhat naturally where you can see it clearly at an angle but from the front only so much, so I don't do this as any more of that will make me seem straight up gay. Could work for you though... or find a way to curl and let the curling effects die down 50% like curling at night or curling every other day, etc.
6. Icehooding. I haven't done this yet but have seen good results on here, you will develop the tolerance just go til' failure when you start. Will create more hooding up there.
7. Volufiline. You can apply that on your upper eyelids also but just put them under your eye lids and mix with a moisturizer or something to get better under eye area (aegyo sal if no eye bags).

Other than that your eye area is only a failo to other dudes bro, girls do not look into it THAT much. I guarantee you some girls think to themselves 'he has nice eyes' when they see them.
Nothing here is needed, half the things don't work lmao

thanks g, appreciated

• +1
Reactions: princeofpeace