Any tips on growing calves? (Calfcel here)

Klasik01

Klasik01

will rope if KHHV in 2025
Basically for genetic reasons the size of my calves don't make up for my upper body, I have been going to the gym for the past 3 months working my calves almost every day and what I only got is a different calf shape but no real volume gain. Are calves genetically rigged or do you guys have any routine or secret to grow them.

Attachments

• images (34).jpeg
    images (34).jpeg
    33.8 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: forevermirin
Basically for genetic reasons the size of my calves don't make up for my upper body, I have been going to the gym for the past 3 months working my calves almost every day and what I only got is a different calf shape but no real volume gain. Are calves genetically rigged or do you guys have any routine or secret to grow them.
How do you train them, how often, how many sets/reps, any reps in reserve? rest time between sets?

• +1
Reactions: Klasik01
they are mostly genetic

i dont even train calves at all and theyre good size, i cant even fit 2 hands around them

• +1
Reactions: Klasik01
lol been spamming seated calves 3 sets 80kg->100kg->120kg ,geniuenly u can't expect them to grow if going low weight lol see people doing low weight for months and no growth "muh form tho "
u can see calves almost the size of squad (don't got good recent pics )

View attachment 1000077876.jpg

lol been spamming seated calves 3 sets 80kg->100kg->120kg ,geniuenly u can't expect them to grow if going low weight lol see people doing low weight for months and no growth "muh form tho "
u can see calves almost the size of squad (don't got good recent pics )

View attachment 2747207
Bro your calves mogs your forearms to oblivion. Ty for the advice tho, I would be adding more weight.

• +1
Reactions: randomguyonthenet. and Mizi44
It's over for calf and wrist cels 😂
tbh i dont think any of these would be the reason someone would be an incel. being a wristcel is only a big problem if youre just built like a child in general. no one cares about calves except gymbros and couch potatoes who feel the need to insult others

Genetics, I never trained my calves a day in my life Image

• +1
Reactions: Klasik01 and Mizi44
Calves are pretty genetics based, I train calves and they are still skinny even though they’re strong. Insertions messed me up