Any tips on losing weight?

D

Deleted member 611

Kraken
I am about 205 pounds and 5'9.5 I could use some help losing some of that fat. Can any of you recommend me some good diets and/or workout routines to fix me up? I was 160 pounds this September and I gained all the weight from depression eating as a cope for loneliness tbh. So my goal is to just get back to that 160

Workout every day, avoid unhealthy food, make sure your workouts are intense.
What would be an example of an intense workout? Just something that makes you ache all over and heavy breathing kind of?

1. Go to https://tdeecalculator.net/ and find out your tdee
2.Go to cutting section and it shows your calorie goal.
3.eat 0.75-1g protein per pound.

get myfitnesspal or similar calorie counter. Also drink lot of water.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206
I am about 205 pounds and 5'9.5 I could use some help losing some of that fat. Can any of you recommend me some good diets and/or workout routines to fix me up? I was 160 pounds this September and I gained all the weight from depression eating as a cope for loneliness tbh. So my goal is to just get back to that 160
dont eat
What would be an example of an intense workout? Just something that makes you ache all over and heavy breathing kind of?
flee from africa to europe by swimming through the ocean

Intensity > length, as long as it's not too intense to do it consistently.

You will gain a lot of if you do manage to lose weight, people will treat you differently and have a better reaction to you when they first see you.
Yes of course. People don't want to be nice to a gross burgerman. This will be a benefit.

It's quite simple boyo, eat less calories than you burn and you'll lose weight. Anyone saying something different than this is coping. Do not ever think you're fat because of muh thyroid, muh endomorph body, muh metabolism or any other cope BS. You're fat because you eat more than you burn, and to get thin you have to reverse that.

Aside from that, eat 0.8g protein per 1lb of bodyweight to maximise fat loss and minimise muscle loss. That's literally it. The rest is down to your willpower.

• +1
Reactions: TaCopineEstMoche and SLA
It's quite simple boyo, eat less calories than you burn and you'll lose weight. Anyone saying something different than this is coping. Do not ever think you're fat because of muh thyroid, muh endomorph body, muh metabolism or any other cope BS. You're fat because you eat more than you burn, and to get thin you have to reverse that.

Aside from that, eat 0.8g protein per 1lb of bodyweight to maximise fat loss and minimise muscle loss. That's literally it. The rest is down to your willpower.
What if I don't want muscles though :feelswhat:

I'm pretty boy maxxing atm

Are you the skinny guy who slays thai whores and gets them preggo

Cut down drastically on the carbs and start doing interval training. Look it up. Start gently (and be sure that you don't have any heart problems) and build it up. You can do an incredibly intense interval workout in about 20-30mins, no need to hang around the gym all night. The best thing about interval training is that it engages a different part of your muscles, and they keep burning calories for hours after you've finished the workout. As long as your diet is good, you will lose loads more body fat with intervals than with regular training.

Also, muscle is a good thing. You don't need big muscles, just toned athletic ones. The more muscle you have, the more calories you burn even just going about your daily routine.

What if I don't want muscles though :feelswhat:

I'm pretty boy maxxing atm

Are you the skinny guy who slays thai whores and gets them preggo

I fully agree muscles are cope. But if you improve your ratio of fat loss to muscle loss, you'll get lean quicker. (i.e. if you lose 10kg, and 8kg is fat and 2kg is muscle, that's obviously gonna lower your bodyfat percentage more than a 5kg/5kg split, for instance).

And yes, I've done that in the past. Not done too much in the last month though since prolonged calorie deficit has left me with pretty low energy or desire to do anything.

I fully agree muscles are cope. But if you improve your ratio of fat loss to muscle loss, you'll get lean quicker. (i.e. if you lose 10kg, and 8kg is fat and 2kg is muscle, that's obviously gonna lower your bodyfat percentage more than a 5kg/5kg split, for instance).

And yes, I've done that in the past. Not done too much in the last month though since prolonged calorie deficit has left me with pretty low energy or desire to do anything.
I don't have a chad face so I'm not gonna go for the buff chad look. Thanks for the advice I get what you mean.

You should never lose the desire to impregnate gook sluts

I don't have a chad face so I'm not gonna go for the buff chad look. Thanks for the advice I get what you mean.

You should never lose the desire to impregnate gook sluts

Yeah bulking is retarded. But cutting is legit. Cut, cut and cut until you can cut no more. Differences can be night and day.