any truth to JBW Theory is NOT based on looks, secrets of why lower/middle class girls seems to prefer white men

D

Deleted member 3612

Kraken
Literally this

cope JBW works because the average income of all white people combined is the highest, literally all white people in all countries and their average income is above Asians, which are above Hispanics, which are above blacks/indians/middle eastern

There is literally nothing else to it retard, this is like trying to speculate why girls like guys with UK and English accents. Jesus fuck ya'll are dumb."

The proof and second part is in research

Many of the investigated personality traits were correlated with race when rated by White participants. Attractiveness specifically was greater for Black male faces than White male faces and among mixed-race faces. Blackness correlated with increased attractiveness. A reverse pattern was found for female faces with Whiteness being associated with attractiveness.

to sum it up blacks are rated better faces, they are renown for better bodies, bigger dicks.

the attractiveness of whites even when a girl can see it's an above average black man vs a average or below white man... think about this, why would she find him attractive, the cope is "muh white features" but we just went over that the black guy clearly mogs the white guy, is what she ASSUMES to be true without talking to him, is that the white guy's socioeconomic status is above the black BECAUSE of the economic part, the two are linked and in general if they are dressed the same the white man will be assumed to have more money and be treated better...

The GIGAREDPILL is that black men by dressing "rich" expensive clothes, jewelry etc even out the score, but white people only get an advantage because more of their countries make more money. That is literally it, you are "wanted" because of your perceived money you can give and provide a girl with lmao, if you are white and poor or a black guy comes along and on average has more money than you it's literally over :lul:

• Woah
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: isis_Bleach, noodlelover, Stevensmithgerard and 1 other person
Whites slay in America and Asians are incel when Asians are richer than Whites so your theory falls apart instantly

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: wannaimprove, datboijj, noodlelover and 10 others
Whites slay in America when Asians are richer than Whites so your theory falls apart instantly
all races have a strong preference to partner with their own race retard

also Asian man have low SMV. Whites have deadass average SMV but high socioeconomic status, man it is really hard for you to think on your feet huh? This is what happens when your a republican and you think an election got stolen because some people on TV and facebook posted a video of a person moving ballots. :lul:

Canadian FOX retard is a new one

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard and Looks234
not a single letter was read

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, Baldingman1998 and gamma
all races have a strong preference to partner with their own race retard

also Asian man have low SMV. Whites have deadass average SMV but high socioeconomic status, man it is really hard for you to think on your feet huh? This is what happens when your a republican and you think an election got stolen because some people on TV and facebook posted a video of a person moving ballots. :lul:
Overdosed on :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

Do some basic reading and come back retard

Overdosed on :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

Do some basic reading and come back retard

"tall, dark, and handsome"
I mog you to death so anything you say doesn't matter, keep barking in my thread trying to disprove science :lul:

This is what happens when your a republican and you think an election got stolen because some people on TV and facebook posted a video of a person moving ballots. :lul:

Canadian FOX retard is a new one
Randomly accusing me of being a Republican is more proof that most Americans have mental illness

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover and lutte
"tall, dark, and handsome"
I mog you to death so anything you say doesn't matter, keep barking in my thread trying to disprove science :lul:
What is scientific about saying "Tall Dark and Handsome" I linked you like 17 studies on the topic of race and SMV

are you black

Randomly accusing me of being a Republican is more proof that most Americans have mental illness
posting stats from bacteria breeding ground dating websites is proof your brain is complete mush :lul: go outside and prove those numbers or your a cuck Canadian, oh wait you'reCanadian you're already a cuck :forcedsmile: a second class world citizen, america's toilet, I heard we are just going to start dumping our trash via Chinooks all over your country, hope a big pile of used condoms get's dumped onto your house cucky:ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234 and sytyl
Cope the research that says blacks facially mog u ugly face :p
Yup, another black dude that can't cope with the fact that he gets the white man's scraps

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19530
Yup, another black dude that can't cope with the fact that he gets the white man's scraps
keep barking for me dog, surely you aren't grasping for air as your drown in the truth you never mogged shit :lul:
feels so bad explaining to someone who has had an advantage their whole life it has nothing to do with their looks 😢
incels get straight up violent and belligerent when coping with the reality they are uglier than they could have ever imagined :blackpill:

-Sincerely, PSL 7 Slayer GIGATYRONE

Everyone an announcement, this is @John124 's new home, he is my pet White Canadian Incel, who I as a Tyrone, American, Slayer have adopted as my dog being the superior life form in all ways

Please understand my doggo is mentally deranged and do not abuse him too much :what:

Thank You

keep barking for me dog, surely you aren't grasping for air as your drown in the truth you never mogged shit :lul:
feels so bad explaining to someone who has had an advantage their whole life it has nothing to do with their looks 😢
incels get straight up violent and belligerent when coping with the reality they are uglier than they could have ever imagined :blackpill:

-Sincerely, PSL 7 Slayer GIGATYRONE
lmao first of all you got rated 5 PSL on here

Second, try leaving your sandbox of a country, American Whites treat you the best out of any ethnic group in the world. The rest of the world hates you. If being Black was a halo you would be treated well outside of America but you aren't, Indians and Chinese consider you subhumans.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19530
lmao first of all you got rated 5 PSL on here

Second, try leaving your sandbox of a country, American Whites treat you the best out of any ethnic group in the world. The rest of the world hates you. If being Black was a halo you would be treated well outside of America but you aren't, Indians and Chinese consider you subhumans.
lol dude if you think i'm a PSL 5 you must be a PSL 1 :lul:

lol dude if you think i'm a PSL 5 you must be a PSL 1 :lul:
I just looked at your thread

You rate yourself 7 PSL but everyone else said 5 and said you were coping. I have to agree you have a goofy/retarded face. Probably cannot stand the fact that a white dude with average height and the same caliber face slays and gets more respect than you so you lash out here like a retarded ape.

I just looked at your thread

You rate yourself 7 PSL but everyone else said 5 and said you were coping. I have to agree you have a goofy/retarded face. Probably cannot stand the fact that a white dude with average height and the same caliber face slays and gets more respect than you so you lash out here like a retarded ape.
everybody already knows me retard lol if you think that rating is legit, funny how you keep sucking onto my cock
is it because I look like this John
EJ2F5kw

rate me now so everyone can see how mad you are :forcedsmile:

• So Sad
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard
S SigmaDONkek:
send ur pics, surely you mog me so it's ok
JFL

4 minutes ago
S SigmaDONkek:
:forcedsmile:
3 minutes ago
J John124:
Why would I trust a retarded subhuman like yourself with my dox lmao

lmao your face = your dox of course you would fall for an obvious fucking troll I posted my face @John124 your turn, post your face and prove you mog and you aren't mad at all :lul:

S SigmaDONkek:
send ur pics, surely you mog me so it's ok
View attachment 1343195
4 minutes ago
S SigmaDONkek:
:forcedsmile:
3 minutes ago
J John124:
Why would I trust a retarded subhuman like yourself with my dox lmao

lmao your face = your dox of course you would fall for an obvious fucking troll I posted my face @John124 your turn, post your face and prove you mog and you aren't mad at all :lul:
You are obviously an infuriated subhuman ape so I won't lmao

Thanks for playing @John124

Sucking in your cheeks makes you look retarded, just FYI, that's what people told you in your original thread but I see you're still too subhuman IQ to listen to anyone
:what: so you going to just keep not posting pics, you can go now dog, your master no longer needs you

:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Whites slay in America and Asians are incel when Asians are richer than Whites so your theory falls apart instantly

Asians get portrayed as subhumans also asians are an extreme minority ethnically indians middle easterners and blacks arent clapped in the midface facially by western standards there not lacking in arguable the most important trait although middle easterners have bug eyes slightly brown skin and hooked nose.

Curries have round short faces with bug eyes.

And blacks are collapsed midfaces with an overall short face.

Whites have the best forward growth in terms of potential but they also have the worst length so its a hit or a miss some look somali tier others are jorden barret tier.

Whites still have more smv than blacks

Whites have the best forward growth in terms of potential but they also have the worst length so its a hit or a miss some look somali tier others are jorden barret tier.
Wtf is a collapsed midface

Asians get portrayed as subhumans also asians are an extreme minority ethnically indians middle easterners and blacks arent clapped in the midface facially by western standards there not lacking in arguable the most important trait although middle easterners have bug eyes slightly brown skin and hooked nose.

Curries have round short faces with bug eyes.

lmao half of SFcel are posting shit like this
M451170 Comparison of heads and skulls of apes black and white people

then the other half are like you saying blacks are recessed

:lul::lul::lul:

obviously you are coping because you know this is the reality

85a

Wtf is a collapsed midface

It depends for asians its where the entire mid face up to the radix is behind the cranium for blacks the alveolar process is forward and defined causing a better paransasial support but the upper nasal and radix is flattened and not as foward as the cranium.

Blacks are passable because of decent alveolar process gooks are a bit nah.

Although native americans and pacafic islanders are exceptions to this rule.

Main qimg 64a17ce7c53c08669c0e8d4241f40d95 c

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
Facially whites mog, maybe blacks usually have better bodies
this is cope to explain white success while downplaying socioeconomics
the science is clear blacks mogs whites

I am literally impartial being full 50/50 mulatto and benefit equally from both races as a PSL 7 mogger so my word is law I have 0 copes

lmao half of SFcel are posting shit like this
View attachment 1343249
then the other half are like you saying blacks are recessed

:lul::lul::lul:

obviously you are coping because you know this is the reality

View attachment 1343250

Im not a racist im pointing out facial averages asians have a flat face.

I never said blacks looked like monkeys either.

And whites are an hit or a miss but its an objective fact the besr looking people will be white. Because of there craniums.

Im not a racist im pointing out facial averages asians have a flat face.

I never said blacks looked like monkeys either.

And whites are an hit or a miss but its an objective fact the besr looking people will be white. Because of there craniums.
science disagrees and so do women which is why there is an enormous BBC movement among women, sure white men don't subscribe but they also don't subscribe to women they date cucking them with white football jocks, keep coping see if I give a fuck if I was born white I would be an incel I credit the majority of my PSL 7 goodlooks to being half black and way more masc, forward grown, and square jawed slayer eyed

this is cope to explain white success while downplaying socioeconomics
the science is clear blacks mogs whites

I am literally impartial being full 50/50 mulatto and benefit equally from both races as a PSL 7 mogger so my word is law I have 0 copes
Socio economic status has nothing to do with looks. Just go on pinterest on any social media, and girls will posts good looking white guys.

Or even go on tiktok, and girls will be saying they want a guy with "fluffy brown hair"

Altho mullattos still have good smv, so you are lucky I suppose

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
Socio economic status has nothing to do with looks. Just go on pinterest on any social media, and girls will posts good looking white guys.

Or even go on tiktok, and girls will be saying they want a guy with "fluffy brown hair"

your literally retarded due didn't read first sentence shows you have 0 true grasp you after 12k posts are fucking clueless, I can;t talk to you, converse among those more along your IQ instead. Or else.

• JFL
Reactions: johncruz12345

>fluffy brown hair

some black guys/mixed black-white guys might fall into this category

• JFL
your literally retarded due didn't read first sentence shows you have 0 true grasp you after 12k posts are fucking clueless, I can;t talk to you, converse among those more along your IQ instead. Or else.
You can argue all you want with your "theories," but in the end of the day its bullshit. I'll believe that there is a "BBC movement" if I see majority of whites preferring blacks.

science disagrees and so do women which is why there is an enormous BBC movement among women, sure white men don't subscribe but they also don't subscribe to women they date cucking them with white football jocks, keep coping see if I give a fuck if I was born white I would be an incel I credit the majority of my PSL 7 goodlooks to being half black and way more masc, forward grown, and square jawed slayer eyed

You arent a scientist and you cant make inferenced cause you have listed 0 studies.

Statically white women out breed the least same with black women.

Last point was illegible like fully i can't understand your point matt boomer henry cavill or tyler maher will always mog the chads of any other race on averages.

• +1
>fluffy brown hair

some black guys/mixed black-white guys might fall into this category
Dude, whem they say fluffy brown hair, they arent talking about blacks or mixed guys:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

You arent a scientist and you cant make inferenced cause you have listed 0 studies.

Statically white women out breed the least same with black women.

Last point was illegible like fully i can't understand your point matt boomer henry cavill or tyler maher will always mog the chads of any other race on averages.
"You arent a scientist "
that isn't how science works, cease and desist from replying to me now or else. I can't entertain anymore low IQ'ers and this is my thread so I will remain comfy here

>gold skin
>caucasoid, not mongoloid

?????????????????????

East Asian skin IS gold-coloured, though.
I'm white and my skin is pink.

Asiams and whites have same skins tbqh why is it even called yellow skin its more pale if anything

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
legit ignored him as soon as he replied didn't even read but that is probably my response to whatever he said :lul: so seconded

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane