Any U.S based surgeons better at infraorbital implants than eppley and yaremchuk?

eyebagcel

eyebagcel

overdosed on media and phenopill
there can’t possibly be only two elite level infraorbital surgeons in the whole united states right?

I read a review where someone’s face got paralyzed by yaremchuk, and idk about Eppley’s aesthetic eye. if I have to I’ll go to him but I’d like to see other options

I went to Dr. Apostolakis in Austin, TX... he is very good at them

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
you got customs or tear through implants? he looks pretty good and he’s young which is a plus

just did a bunch of research and this guy seems way better than eppley and taban and his implants are only $4k. relatively young, experienced, good reviews and a good amount of before and after photos around the internet and seems like an honest guy. why the hell isn’t he talked about on this forum

only thing i noticed is i see no male results so i’m wondering did you get feminine looking cheeks from this?

• +1
Reactions: Karstossos
Yaremchuk was honestly the best facial implant surgeon, and has trained a lot of people (he has a new craniofacial fellow every year who does all his surgeries with him). Dennis Nguyen in St Louis is one of the most recent ones I know of.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg, AlexBrown84 and zeek
@herring thoughts

Yaremchuk was honestly the best facial implant surgeon, and has trained a lot of people (he has a new craniofacial fellow every year who does all his surgeries with him). Dennis Nguyen in St Louis is one of the most recent ones I know of.
yea but he’s old af now, i don’t think he’s worth the money anymore. would rather take my risk with under eye fat grafts or that dr. apo guy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4054
yea but he’s old af now, i don’t think he’s worth the money anymore. would rather take my risk with under eye fat grafts or that dr. apo guy
That's why I suggested looking for people who trained under him, like Dennis. And yeah he's actually pretty senile and shaky for his age tbh. It's too bad

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Wallenberg and eyebagcel
just did a bunch of research and this guy seems way better than eppley and taban and his implants are only $4k. relatively young, experienced, good reviews and a good amount of before and after photos around the internet and seems like an honest guy. why the hell isn’t he talked about on this forum

only thing i noticed is i see no male results so i’m wondering did you get feminine looking cheeks from this?

No not at all, he is anti cheekbone implants for men actually... the implants were only IO rim and got rid of undereye circles... I would post before/after but they don't do the implants justice as my eyebags were only visible in certain lighting. However, there is another thread where I posted pics of my face and you can see that my undereye area is still flawless.

Recent pics of me (I'm 37) are in that thread, you can see my undereye is top notch

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: eyebagcel
There is no one else on yaremchuk’s level.

there can’t possibly be only two elite level infraorbital surgeons in the whole united states right?

I read a review where someone’s face got paralyzed by yaremchuk, and idk about Eppley’s aesthetic eye. if I have to I’ll go to him but I’d like to see other options
Dr. Mehryar Taban