2.5 Weeks Post DJS and Genio

new pics?

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
So on the 22nd I underwent DJS + genio in Rome with Dr. Pagnoni, I had a rhino/chin implant in 2007 and could tell the implant was starting to recede into the bone plus I have always had sleep apnea and breathing issues. He moved my maxilla 4mm, mandible 5mm, 3mm mandible widening at ramus, did slight CCW rotation, replaced chin implant with 7mm genioplasty, and did radiofrequency palatoplasty to open my airway. First week of recovery sucked but it's getting better although my midface and upper lip is very swollen. My breathing is much much better I can tell a huge difference in the quality of my sleep and don't feel the need to mouth breathe when exercising anymore.

Here are some pics even though I'm still swollen.

Before

View attachment 800946

View attachment 800947

After

View attachment 800949

View attachment 800950
My god , this man actually had the balls to post face. U are a hero

• +1
Reactions: nayb, Anchor_Ship, Kingscrush7 and 1 other person
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, .👽., mewcoper and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: nayb, OOGABOOGA, lasthope and 1 other person
The swelling went down a lot but I still need a lip lift which I'll get later this year
I thought philtrum get shorter with bimax
Did you get ccw also?

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
I thought philtrum get shorter with bimax
Did you get ccw also?

I think it can... I did get CCW but only a few degrees so my philtrum didn't change

• +1
Reactions: lasthope
  • +1
Mirin results and thread tbh.
Can I PM you for advice regaring if I should do bimax or if it would be a bad idea?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2816
So your philtrum was large before bimax too?

Yes, it was 20mm before... keep in mind I didn't need much CCW rotation, just a few degrees. However, I'm getting another rhino and lip lift in a couple of months so looking forward to the 14-15mm philtrum.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
Right now for sure, he said the upper lip is significantly stretched throughout surgery which makes it swell up a ton. There is a lot of swelling in mouth area and midface too but based on angle of pictures it's hard to see. When I has my rhino my nose looked like a bloated mess for 3 months too so it will just take time to go down.
how is it now?

how is it now?

All swelling is totally gone and I can breathe way better! I am getting a revision rhino to fix the tip and a lip lift this month :feelsgood:

Capture

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2816, Chadethnic101, LastHopeForNorman and 3 others
mirin bro..how much lf1 and bsso did u got and how big was your overbite beforr:smonk:

I had very bad overbite when younger which braces fixed but also a chin implant a long time ago. He did a few degrees of CCW, 4mm LF1, 5mm BSSO, and 7mm genio. My nose and lips didn't change at all actually, my lip position was fine before and my nose stayed the same.

• +1
I had very bad overbite when younger which braces fixed but also a chin implant a long time ago. He did a few degrees of CCW, 4mm LF1, 5mm BSSO, and 7mm genio. My nose and lips didn't change at all actually, my lip position was fine before and my nose stayed the same.
mirin. how long is your jaw now? can u be an autist for a sec and measure it:lul:

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: SurgerySoon and Deleted member 2816
Does something feels weird after bimax? Like from some deep scar tissue? Or everythink feels like before?

Does something feels weird after bimax? Like from some deep scar tissue? Or everythink feels like before?

Same as before except I still have a numb spot on my lower lip that has slowly gotten better, but everything else is 99% back to how it was. My breathing is way better too I can finally breathe through my nose throughout my entire workout like a fuckin normal person.

• +1
Reactions: highT and lasthope
Same as before except I still have a numb spot on my lower lip that has slowly gotten better, but everything else is 99% back to how it was. My breathing is way better too I can finally breathe through my nose throughout my entire workout like a fuckin normal person.
Okay also when you smile/laught etc?

wait you should be able to breath trough your nose even while working out? :feelswhy:

Okay also when you smile/laught etc?

wait you should be able to breath trough your nose even while working out? :feelswhy:

As far as the smiling thing I finally can lift my upper lip back to where I could post surgery. I could breathe through my nose when working out before but not well enough during heavy bench/squats. Now I can just fine and I'm not super tired at the end of my workouts.

• +1
As far as the smiling thing I finally can lift my upper lip back to where I could post surgery. I could breathe through my nose when working out before but not well enough during heavy bench/squats. Now I can just fine and I'm not super tired at the end of my workouts.
What about results with girls? Matches on tinder, feedback from clubbing?
Can you attract young girls?

• JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship and Deleted member 4430
Okay but I mean are the muscles in your face feel normal too? When smiling etc?

i can’t even breath trought my nose when walking fast :feelswhy:

Okay but I mean are the muscles in your face feel normal too? When smiling etc?

i can’t even breath trought my nose when walking fast :feelswhy:

Yes everything is back to normal besides a tad bit of numbness on my lower lip.

• +1
What about results with girls? Matches on tinder, feedback from clubbing?
Can you attract young girls?

Girls I've dated are typically several years younger as most women my age are fat and or married.

• JFL
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer and Deleted member 2729
UPDATE:

So a few weeks ago I got a revision rhino plus 5mm upper lip lift and alar base (nostril) reduction. The nose tip is still badly swollen but the swelling from lip lift is gone. It's officially been almost 11 months since the bimax.

Front

Side

• +1
Reactions: nayb, Deleted member 23748, Deleted member 2816 and 5 others
UPDATE:

So a few weeks ago I got a revision rhino plus 5mm upper lip lift and alar base (nostril) reduction. The nose tip is still badly swollen but the swelling from lip lift is gone. It's officially been almost 11 months since the bimax.

View attachment 1307326

View attachment 1307328

nice!
real looksmaxxer

how much did it cost totaly (rhino bimax and lip lift )?

you're made out of money my man! $$$ - good job

I'm getting hair transplant this month
Then need to start planning rhino
And also plan some sort of chin/jaw work (i'm leaning towards chin inplant with sub mental lipo. Been a bit put off genio recently. I need mainly height and width)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4614
you're made out of money my man! $$$ - good job

I'm getting hair transplant this month
Then need to start planning rhino
And also plan some sort of chin/jaw work (i'm leaning towards chin inplant with sub mental lipo. Been a bit put off genio recently. I need mainly height and width)

Genio is always better than implant... there are too many muscles in your jaw so the implant can cause bone erosion over time from speaking, eating, etc. I think a good surgeon CAN add height and width to your chin with the correct cut. Plus genio actually moves your chin muscles forward.

Here are some follow up pics... been well over a year since bimax and a few months since rhino/lip lift. My nose tip is still VERY swollen... next up is a midface lift plus zygo and paranasal implants. I think my jaw looks pretty good now just need to fix the sagging midface as I'm an oldcel. I'm also getting the soft surgery firbroblast or facetite to brighten up my skin and eye area.

Afterside

Afterfront

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: NegativeNorwood, AlexBrown84, Anchor_Ship and 9 others
Hows the scarring with lip lift? I read one experience where the patient got lip lift + rhino done at the same time. Because of combined rhino, the lip lift scar was hidden almost completely inside the nose or something!

Here are some follow up pics... been well over a year since bimax and a few months since rhino/lip lift. My nose tip is still VERY swollen... next up is a midface lift plus zygo and paranasal implants. I think my jaw looks pretty good now just need to fix the sagging midface as I'm an oldcel. I'm also getting the soft surgery firbroblast or facetite to brighten up my skin and eye area.

View attachment 1497801

View attachment 1497802
Nice bro. Your hairline look really good. Are you on fin?

• +1
Reactions: DivineBeing
Hows the scarring with lip lift? I read one experience where the patient got lip lift + rhino done at the same time. Because of combined rhino, the lip lift scar was hidden almost completely inside the nose or something!

There is no scar at all it healed extremely well... there is a slight scar on the side of my nostrils from the alar base/nostril reduction but it's almost 100% healed up.

• +1
Reactions: DEFAULT
Great results. Your 3/4 view is phenomenal.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3679
Nice results bro actually took action! How old are you now bro?

Good result, how much did it cost you?

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Almost 37... grandpa 👴 cel
Lookin good for your age! Do you gt more attention from women and now and would u say you enjoy living your life now?

Lookin good for your age! Do you gt more attention from women and now and would u say you enjoy living your life now?

Than before any surgeries definitely... but I'd say I peaked in late 20s before I had signs of aging. However, I haven't descended as much as some of my Chad friends did.

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe, Anchor_Ship and Chadethnic101

View attachment 1497801

View attachment 1497802
‘Mirin

I’m not sure if the healing process is same as chin implant but how long did it take for swelling (if any) to go away?

6 months... jaw swelling went first then lefort 1/ mouth area... I look chimpmaxxed as fuck for like 3 months post op

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
How long to get sensitivity back to lower mouth? I want to kiss Asian girls again bro

A while... 3 months ish... still got a tad bit of numbness in lower lip though

I hate the results of jaw implants plus I had a chin implant before that was eating away at the bone. Dr. said due to the fact that you use your mandible to speak and eat it moves so much that implants eventually eat into the bone. I already had infraorbital rim implants 2 years ago to fix my under eye bags I don't think super pronounced zygos look all that great.

BTW my sleep has been insanely good this week, even though I'm not sleeping any more hours I feel very refreshed in the morning.
Do you think chin implants eating at the bone is still a problem?

Considering you got yours 15 years ago, there’s prob been changes in the tech so this doesn’t happen anymore?

Do you think chin implants eating at the bone is still a problem?

Considering you got yours 15 years ago, there’s prob been changes in the tech so this doesn’t happen anymore?

The thing is there are a lot of muscles in your jaw used for talking, eating, etc. so silicone implants there do eat away at it over time. However, new material like PEEK is much better and doesn't eat away at the bones as much. Implants in the upper face of any kind are fine because you don't have many muscles in your cheek/zygomatic area. Genioplasty is much better than chin implant though because it moves all the muscles forward plus improves the airway. So to answer the question... yes, surgical technology has dramatically improved in the past 15 years.

• +1
Reactions: Patient A, Deleted member 2729 and AlexBrown84
Yes, projection is much better and I can tell that there is no nasally sound anymore. Before surgery I would have to actively try to speak in a way that didn't sound nasally but now it's totally natural.
@uselessmentalcel

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 30552