any way to cure sociopathy other them suicide??

Deleted member 12165

Deleted member 12165

Platinum
i edited cause i described non related behavior and the little skunks couldnt understand me.
i was diagnosed clinically with ASPD.
i dont care, but i sometimes wish i could be a bluepilled nt normie. much less boring and suicide inducing
help god, why me?

Last edited:
i don't think you know what sociopathy is

• +1
Reactions: Madrigal and turkproducer
sociopaths have minimal conscience

what’s more likely is you are misanthropic due to anxiety

i don't think you know what sociopathy is
well, i was clinically diagnosed with ASPD so u can argue with my psychiatrist.
the behaviors im citing arent related to sociopathy, im actually evil inside, got it?
beyond being a fucked up hoping to see someone explode in a bloody mess in front of me, im a sociopathy.
sociopathy only makes it harder for me to conform to social norms

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11414
the behaviors im citing arent related to sociopathy, im actually evil inside, got it?
beyond being a fucked up hoping to see someone explode in a bloody mess in front of me, im a sociopathy.
become a ceo
businesses look for people with aspd traits because they can make unethical decisions without feeling bad about it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746 and Deleted member 12165
become a ceo
businesses look for people with aspd traits because they can make unethical decisions without feeling bad about it
pretty much...
can i starve kids in africa for some 0s on my account? likely

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11414
im very curious tbh.. you have no affection in lets say romantic or friend delationship? lets say if you had an ideal relationship with an ideal girl.. would it involve cuddling and and that kind of stuff. im asking cause the girl i like and am talking to seems to be very impersonal and detached even though she's trying to hide it.

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
See a GTA V character thats hijack a car in the middle of the road when he wants to, shoot npc's when he pleases, do impulsive shit, thats what a person diagnsoed with ASPD. youre probably larping jfl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746
U are still less of a badboy than me at my nicest, you abused crying dog

JFL from getting medical advice on an obscure Internet forum

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12165
well my behavior is kinda like that... sometimes.
See a GTA V character thats hijack a car in the middle of the road when he wants to, shoot npc's when he pleases, do impulsive shit, thats what a person diagnsoed with ASPD. youre probably larping jfl.

im very curious tbh.. you have no affection in lets say romantic or friend delationship? lets say if you had an ideal relationship with an ideal girl.. would it involve cuddling and and that kind of stuff. im asking cause the girl i like and am talking to seems to be very impersonal and detached even though she's trying to hide it.
i mean, i can feel affection but if she slips up i would get really violent real quick.
my tolerance is really low, i probably turned into this after 10years of everyday hardcore bullying, so my behavior is more directed to total obliteration to anything that can hurt me.
this observations are based on me analysing my past btw

• +1
Reactions: Fosoba
do you deliberately and constantly put yourself to dangerous situations?
yes, i have some kind of suicide rage sometimes. this manifests in the form of urban climbing and dangerous parkour...
but i mean, i dont wanna die, i just dont care tbh. but my biggest problem is with other people rly