Any ways to heightmaxx without the use of drugs ?

Bonesbonesbonesbone

Bonesbonesbonesbone

T-1000 Frame Mogger
My situation : 16 years old 5"7 tall peak height growth spurt : 12-13 years old 14 years old: grew 1-2cm 15 years old: 0cm

Dad: 5"7 born from asia mum: 5"1 born from Asia

Some known facts: I use to be the tallest in my social circle when i was 14 and now i am the second shortest

My 5"2-4 mexican friend outgrew me by 4 inches after 14

My goal height : 5"10 barefoot

my goal height with fraud: 6"0

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate
probably no bro. you would gain something from hormones.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: mafiaboy, KDA Player and Bonesbonesbonesbone
Over for you buddyboyo

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Growth Plate and Bonesbonesbonesbone
come in my pm I will send you some ebook to try to improve your size

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18310

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife
You're the same height as your dad and haven't grown in a year. If that sounds like a realistic base for heightmaxxing to you, ok have fun

You're the same height as your dad and haven't grown in a year. If that sounds like a realistic base for heightmaxxing to you, ok have fun
imagine 2 years later i have a growth spurt and become 5"10 would you be pissed

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 2729, HAPAgymcel and 2 others
I think I was your height at 16 but looked way younger than you though now I'm 5'10 at 20 ( but look about 18 years old)

My situation : 16 years old 5"7 tall peak height growth spurt : 12-13 years old 14 years old: grew 1-2cm 15 years old: 0cm

Some known facts: I use to be the tallest in my social circle when i was 14 and now i am the second shortest

Guide to heightmaxing without drugs

There are a few things you can do to maximize your genetic potential even without growth hormones and aromatase Inhibitors.

1. Diet
How can we leverage diet for ideal estrogen levels?
A large percentage of soy products will have an effect on estrogen, they contain a chemical called isoflavones which are considered selective estrogen receptor modulators (serm). These effects can be both pro and anti estrogen depending on the food and type of chemicals it contains.

Cruciferous vegetables contain a chemical called indole-3-carbinol, a chemical that may have anti-estrogen effects. These vegetables consist of

Cauliflower, Bok Choy, Broccoli, Brussel Srouts

All animal products will contain estrogen, an omnivore diet is ideal for acquiring all nutrients required for growth, it's good to keep things balanced, so I wouldn't advocate pulling it out of your diet completely. If you are already on AI's then this likely won't be significant enough to matter.
Dairy
Dairy has been shown to significantly increase estrogen levels, drink Almond milk, but make sure you are supplementing vitamins found in regular milk, you should be supplementing with these vitamins reguardless and I'll mention this later.

URL unfurl="true"]https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19496976?dopt=Abstract[/URL]

"The small study of just 18 participants found that the female sex hormones significantly increased while the male sex hormones decreased in men following the consumption of cow's milk. Estrogen levels increased significantly in all participants men, women and children."

2. Supplements
Vitamin K2, D3, B, C, E, A, D, K, these are all important for general health and aid in bone formation

Get a good Multimineral supplement, should have Chromium. Copper, Boron, Zinc.

You can take Melatonin but if you sleep fine right now it only really serves to make you dependent on it.

Creatine, has shown to increase muscle mass even reguarless of whether subjects are active.

3.Physical Activity
You need to always be active during puberty, lifting weights has proven to increase testosterone and growth hormone serum concentration levels. Heavy squats/deadlifts have shown promise in this reguard as well however they will also compress your spine, stretch and use gravity boots immediately following any sessions if you do so.

You should be doing cardio EOD, fat is incredibly bad for estrogen levels, high body fat will increase aromatization and you should semi lean year round, 10-12 body fat is ideal, if you can gain weight while mainting a body fat even lower than that then go ahead but if you're experiencing side effects then don't push it, if you notice changes in libido and energy tone it back.

You can do PPL or anything else, you can lift everyday if you can fit cardio in as well, if not then just alternate between lifting and cardio, here's what my routine looks like

Day One (cardio)

Jumprope 2 minutes x 5 rounds with 2 minute rests

Heavy bag practice 2 minute x 10 rounds with 2 minute rests
(Freestyle of do specific punches; overhands, hooks, straights, jabs per each round)

Day Two (Lifting)
Curls 12 x 2
Skullcrusher 12-20 x 2
Bench/ Chest Press 12 x 2
Pullups 15 x 2
Overhead press 12-15 x 2
Heavy squats x 2 (no dropset)
Heavy deadlifts x 2 (no dropset
The second set on all of these is a drop set besides squats and deadlifts

Daily:

10x2 Front raise? on floor
10x2 Front raise(with situps superset) on floor
4.Spinal decompression/stretching
This is what I do personally daily (not really but I'm working up to it and you should too)
Tadasana 30 seconds x 6-8
Reach towards dot on wall 30 seconds x 6-8
Hanging by hands 30 seconds x 6-8
Gravity boots while holding 20 pounds x 2 (2-5 mins)
5.Conclusion
Ultimately it would be ideal to use drugs however these methods are much better than nothing and all contribute to general well being anyway. Don't let an obsession with height mess with your social life, you can still eat out, hang out with friends and go to social events, its worth mentioning however that alcohol and weed can stunt both height and brain development as well. Avoid recreational drugs.

Copy pasta but get drugs or it's over this is mostly cope and will hardly help

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas

I’m 5’10.5 barefoot. Want to switch heights?

• +1
Reactions: Bonesbonesbonesbone
Eat a fuck a ton of protein.

Not possible ...

Also look at @FreakkForLife 's latest post

You can grow even longer than 6 foot if you follow his advice correctly

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220414-033236.png
    Screenshot_20220414-033236.png
    202.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20220414-033242.png
    Screenshot_20220414-033242.png
    196.4 KB · Views: 0
imagine 2 years later i have a growth spurt and become 5"10 would you be pissed
Read this

And take multivitamins and multiminerals in the correct doses.

Zinc is the most important mineral for heightmaxxing.

Add vit d3+k2 mk4 in correct doses(3000-4000iu d3+ 150-250 mcg k2 mk4 and add magnesium in correct doses because k2 depletes Magnesium from the body

Sleep at 10 pm in the night undisturbed for 8 hours and don't sleep after 10 as hgh production will be wasted if u sleep after 10.

Calculate the calories u need and eat +200-300 calories from it.

Eat 100-150 g protein per day,mostly animal ,calculate the amount of protein u are eating using Google and cronometer.

Eat small amount sof natural fat and don't eat junk food or sweets.

Eat moderate amount of carbs too.

Also, eat green leafy vegetables a lot.

Look into my strethcing method and look into the sleeping stretch method of @dwohh

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
holy
Read this

And take multivitamins and multiminerals in the correct doses.

Zinc is the most important mineral for heightmaxxing.

Add vit d3+k2 mk4 in correct doses(3000-4000iu d3+ 150-250 mcg k2 mk4 and add magnesium in correct doses because k2 depletes Magnesium from the body

Sleep at 10 pm in the night undisturbed for 8 hours and don't sleep after 10 as hgh production will be wasted if u sleep after 10.

Calculate the calories u need and eat +200-300 calories from it.

Eat 100-150 g protein per day,mostly animal ,calculate the amount of protein u are eating using Google and cronometer.

Eat small amount sof natural fat and don't eat junk food or sweets.

Eat moderate amount of carbs too.

Also, eat green leafy vegetables a lot.

Look into my strethcing method and look into the sleeping stretch method of @dwohh
holy shit thanks bro watch me become 6"0 doing this

No
holy

holy shit thanks bro watch me become 6"0 doing this
Take aromasin when u turn 16.5 -17 years old.

U must be rich so u can take HGH and igf1 and u would see immense height gains,i have some good and less expensive sources for it and they work.

U can pm me if u want to.

My stretching method

1)do tadsana(search it on the internet,there are guides about it) for 30 seconds each set and do 5-6 sets per day

2)if u have a rod in your home or somewhere ,just dead hang from it for 30 seconds and do 5-6 sets each

3)stand against a wall/in front of it and try to touch the points with your fingers,move your fingers up a bit and keep moving it upwards until u feel pain your neck and back,hold this position for 30-45 seconds and do 5-6 sets every day,also while doing this dont move your legs up,move them a little bit only,try to stretch your spine/torso not your legs
U can do this both ways,by either with your face towards the wall or ur back towards the wall

I have gained 3.5-4 inches with this

In case u don't understand something ask.

This is my full thread

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa

Some known facts: I use to Look.dowbe the tallest in my social circle when i was 14 and now i am the second shortest

Look down and cuss at your feet a lot. Over time they'll grow farther away from your body.

No

Take aromasin when u turn 16.5 -17 years old.

U must be rich so u can take HGH and igf1 and u would see immense height gains,i have some good and less expensive sources for it and they work.

U can pm me if u want to.

My stretching method

1)do tadsana(search it on the internet,there are guides about it) for 30 seconds each set and do 5-6 sets per day

2)if u have a rod in your home or somewhere ,just dead hang from it for 30 seconds and do 5-6 sets each

3)stand against a wall/in front of it and try to touch the points with your fingers,move your fingers up a bit and keep moving it upwards until u feel pain your neck and back,hold this position for 30-45 seconds and do 5-6 sets every day,also while doing this dont move your legs up,move them a little bit only,try to stretch your spine/torso not your legs
U can do this both ways,by either with your face towards the wall or ur back towards the wall

I have gained 3.5-4 inches with this

In case u don't understand something ask.

This is my full thread

PM'ed you check private chat

LL surgery and drinking lots of milk