any1 here thumbpull? may start srs beltpulling soon

the MOUSE

the MOUSE

they wont cry for us. goodbye
thumbpulling is too hard, my thumbs fatigue out in 2 mins. i lay on floor in chin tuck pushing up n forward alveolar ridge. maybe if i do this for like 5 mins every hr of the day tho could be decent.

beltpulling seems better, i have belt n pullup bar so nothing stopping me but action.

@WishIwasChico may get schwartz appliance u were talking bout too.

i mainly desire maxilla projection over widening tho.

i have slight diastema which keeps opening n closing, mark on palate. oddly feel some pressure in my nose too after a good mewing/pulling session. sometimes feel it shake when i bonesmash from lateral zygo

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Youㅤ, ReadBooksEveryday and LooksThinker
Mse or any kind of orthodontic equipment is way way more efficient, and im talking 400x more eficient, Try buying a maxilla puller headgear

• +1
Reactions: ungewist and the MOUSE
Mse or any kind of orthodontic equipment is way way more efficient, and im talking 400x more eficient, Try buying a maxilla puller headgear
i agree, true but cant afford n i believe in slow expansion over rapid @mvp2v1

also do it as why not as its good neck exercise, im widening traning neck atm.

im thinking to make an L shaped fulcrum device i place on incisive papilla and chin tuck on as thumbpull alternative.

im pre happy maxilla tho tbh, just looking for marginal gains, extra fine details. mainly do as two birds one stone in neck training.

Last edited:
also gotta do ncr soon with condom n bike pump

Belt pulling fucks ur teeth and is cope and dangerous

Thumbpulling on the other hand could work since i feel lots of pressure in my face when i do it. Saw a user 3 years ago that went fron 8 teeth showing to 10-12 i don’t remember, but he didn’t show his face so i’m not sure how it changed his looks. You need to do it a lot tho and be consistent

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, Skywalker, Deleted member 28774 and 1 other person
Belt pulling fucks ur teeth and is cope and dangerous

Thumbpulling on the other hand could work since i feel lots of pressure in my face when i do it. Saw a user 3 years ago that went fron 8 teeth showing to 10-12 i don’t remember, but he didn’t show his face so i’m not sure how it changed his looks. You need to do it a lot tho and be consistent
i agree, ye it could incline incisors unideal way get chimp bimax protrusion look

maybe avoid incisors, placing belt from first molars could help this.

i rmember i had link to lookism beltpulling archive by that notorious beltpulling asian guy but lost it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13626
i agree, ye it could incline incisors unideal way get chimp bimax protrusion look

maybe avoid incisors, placing belt from first molars could help this.

i rmember i had link to lookism beltpulling archive by that notorious beltpulling asian guy but lost it
Doesn’t matter if you place it on the back molars ot canines or all the way in the back. It’s not consistent and could mess your teeth regardless of where you put it. No worth the risk imo

• +1
Reactions: the MOUSE
buttpulling and jew-ing like @Salludon soon ? :feelskek:
@ReadBooksEveryday @Xangsane @Primalsplit @5.5psl @traveler @Over @Vermilioncore @vermillioncorefan @vermin

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and Primalsplit
buttpulling and jew-ing like @Salludon soon ? :feelskek:
@ReadBooksEveryday @Xangsane @Primalsplit @5.5psl @traveler @Over @Vermilioncore @vermillioncorefan @vermin
look i like you man.

but these are my beliefs.

each to own. i dont believe there any bad ideas.

but i cant let you disrespect my hero, Salludon. its hard to explain but if u delve deep enough into his reddit n .org post history youll see hes legit.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ussshaikh and Skywalker
how about cock-pulling OP?
@AlexBrown84 ? anyone?

i agree, true but cant afford n i believe in slow expansion over rapid @
mvp2v1
@mvp2v1
Idk which is best but there is something very wrong with MSE expansion. It might have to do with expansion speed, or with breaking the suture and distracting, or with the expansion pattern (anterior).

• +1
Reactions: polishcel and the MOUSE
Don't do it.

Most likely you won't need it.
It's only going to make u look like a chimp.

• +1
Reactions: ungewist, Fiqh, Skywalker and 1 other person
thumbpulling is too hard, my thumbs fatigue out in 2 mins. i lay on floor in chin tuck pushing up n forward alveolar ridge. maybe if i do this for like 5 mins every hr of the day tho could be decent.

beltpulling seems better, i have belt n pullup bar so nothing stopping me but action.

i have slight diastema which keeps opening n closing, mark on palate. oddly feel some pressure in my nose too after a good mewing/pulling session. sometimes feel it shake when i bonesmash from lateral zygo
Thumbpulling may even get you looking weird as it theoretically advances only the upper maxilla leading you to get unharmonious facial features, only way it can work is by pulling with your thumbs for hours everyday, at that point get MSE

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3105

ONLY DO IT IF YOU CAN RETAIN THE CHANGE!!!!!!!

what does this thumbpulling shit do or change ??