Anybody got any good tips on how to feel drowsy at night?

copewing

copewing

Iron
Joined
Sep 26, 2026
Posts
12
Reputation
13
Title

I need help bad. I can never fall asleep at a good time
 
  • +1
Reactions: price.
Title

I need help bad. I can never fall asleep at a good time
Try to keep a alarm extremely early in the morning like 5 and if you are able to wake up and throughout the day not take naps or sleep you can sleep at like 9 or 10 and fix your sleep schedule for the future nights.
 
Title

I need help bad. I can never fall asleep at a good time
What I found really helpful was not going directly to sleep after screen time, maybe spend some time with family or read a book or do a lil bit of walking then got to sleep you’ll feel far more drowsy and sleep far quicker
 
  • +1
Reactions: copewing

Similar threads

mtnoct
Replies
2
Views
64
hayesp
hayesp
XoldaGoat
Replies
4
Views
52
britishbomber
britishbomber
PinToWinJim
Replies
4
Views
27
PinToWinJim
PinToWinJim
Bradsters
Replies
2
Views
48
Bradsters
Bradsters
volcel110
Replies
0
Views
33
volcel110
volcel110

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top