Anyone else besides me here like to eat their shit between bread? (video of me eating my shit)

Is it gross that I do this?

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 16133

🖤💊THIS IS MY CURSE 🔪🩸☠️💀🤘👹🤡👿
listen guys i dont really like to be ridiculed for my face or unhygienic lifestyle because i don't really care
i don't insult your personal life you don't insult mine you feel me?
I'm just here to share my story and habits that i find useful for my life

here's my other stuff of me eating my boogers drinking my own piss
because its tasty as fuck

can anybody vouch for me? there's gotta be someone else that can relate to me

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, FailedNormieManlet, thecel and 1 other person
Joe Biden Reaction GIF by GIPHY News

• +1
Reactions: not__cel, MiroslavBulldosex, thecel and 1 other person
you do this shit for attention, and you only get one pity bump & jfl react

commit suicide, and maybe someone will post your obituary and give you attention by celebrating the cease of your truecel existence.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member 12330, Fear and 24 others
I hope you die. I will smile

• So Sad
Reactions: Zeruel
you do this shit for attention, and you only get one pity bump & jfl react

commit suicide, and maybe someone will post your obituary and give you attention by celebrating the cease of your truecel existence.
its not attention its to document and remember my life it'll matter in a few years

• JFL
Reactions: Zeruel
Have you had sex yet? Just curious

Also, this is disgusting as fuck and you probably belong in a mental institution. You have an extremely uncanny face, you eat your own excrement, and you have a crazy look on your face, I fear for the safety of everyone you know IRL.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: oxymoron, FailedNormieManlet, Anchor_Ship and 4 others

Also, this is disgusting as fuck and you probably belong in a mental institution. You have an extremely uncanny face, you eat your own excrement, and you have a crazy look on your face, I fear for the safety of everyone you know IRL.
no i havent had sex bur id like to force and control women pin them into submission but sex isn't enjoyable unless she likes it
]
how is my face bad bro an how do u think u have a right to insult my lifestyle so what i don't shower for 9 months and do that so what I'm not crazy dhd

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15577
no i havent had sex bur id like to force and control women pin them into submission but sex isn't enjoyable unless she likes it
]
how is my face bad bro an how do u think u have a right to insult my lifestyle so what i don't shower for 9 months and do that so what I'm not crazy dhd
I'm sorry for insulting your lifestyle, by thinking that refusing to shower for 9 months, ranting on instagram stories, drinking piss, licking armpits, and eating feces is weird.

I won't commit thoughtcrime like that that again, o7.

I'm sorry for insulting your lifestyle, by thinking that refusing to shower for 9 months, ranting on instagram stories, drinking piss, licking armpits, and eating feces is weird.

I won't commit thoughtcrime like that that again, o7.
its ight i forgive u i wish more ppl would be openly honest admitting to there mistakes

You need to be committed to an insane asylum

Wtf. How does he still have jbs simping on his insta.

Shit eating, urine drinking slayer i guess.

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Adamsmith12345 and 1 other person
🤢🤢

@Alexanderr I think it is time OP suffers the same fate as Harvester.

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
Wtf. How does he still have jbs simping on his insta.

Shit eating, urine drinking slayer i guess.
because im that cool and good looking PSL 9999999

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel and Adamsmith12345
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

This video has been removed for violating YouTube's Terms of Service

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

james is literally the best LARPer on here you guys just don’t understand fine art tbh