Anyone else cage when they get complimented on their looks

forevergymcelling

forevergymcelling

Full-Time Chodemaxxer
Whenever I get complimented on my looks, I think back to all the times I've been mogged into utter oblivion in every single way. It doesn't happen often, but when it does, I can't help think what kind of plane of existence guys like that live on.

Guys who dwarfed me in height and frame, while also face mogging me into the dirt. How can anyone compliment sub Chad looks when guys like that exist. It just sounds like a big joke tbh feels like winning a 2nd or 3rd place medal. Just not good enough. I've legit had some girls compliment my pathetic lower third before and in my head I was thinking "If she's complimenting this piece of shit of a jaw, just imagine what she'd say to someone like Maher"

I've seen some giga moggers in my time, including Thom strijd, Toni Mahfud, christian arno, random 6'5 Chads in Neatherlands, MMs in Barcelona, 6'5 clones of Toni Mahfud and jamie lanister. Upon seeing guys like this irl, how can any girl go on to compliment another guy who falls short in every department in comparison.

incel aspie ramblings tbh

@6ft4

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: TsarTsar444, 6ft4, Chadethnic101 and 35 others
Should I get infraorbitals with pagnoni or Louis William Apostolakis M.D.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: stevielake, Toth's thot, Prince88 and 9 others
  • So Sad
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: horizontallytall, chawaje, Deleted member 17344 and 10 others
Whenever I get complimented on my looks, I think back to all the times I've been mogged into utter oblivion in every single way. It doesn't happen often, but when it does, I can't help think what kind of plane of existence guys like that live on.

Guys who dwarfed me in height and frame, while also face mogging me into the dirt. How can anyone compliment sub Chad looks when guys like that exist. It just sounds like a big joke tbh feels like winning a 2nd or 3rd place medal. Just not good enough. I've legit had some girls compliment my pathetic lower third before and in my head I was thinking "If she's complimenting this piece of shit of a jaw, just imagine what she'd say to someone like Maher"

I've seen some giga moggers in my time, including Thom strijd, Toni Mahfud, christian arno, random 6'5 Chads in Neatherlands, MMs in Barcelona, 6'5 clones of Toni Mahfud and jamie lanister. Upon seeing guys like this irl, how can any girl go on to compliment another guy who falls short in every department in comparison.

@6ft4

• +1
Reactions: fogdart and AlexAP
You're a general Tyler Maher Is prime minister . It needs to be a hierarchy. The general Is still important

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Beetlejuice, Sigmamale, AscendingHero and 11 others
legit. i don’t even register compliments anymore tbh
anytime my gf says summit positive about me I question her integrity or understanding of aesthetics, sometimes I think maybe she likes girls to be into me, might go terrorise her in a min

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, 6ft4, Chadethnic101 and 13 others

@6ft4
You see Toni Mahfud and Thom Strijd?

Sounds like larp boyo

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
You see Toni Mahfud and Thom Strijd?

Sounds like larp boyo
Yeah saw mahfud in miami

Saw Strijd in Amsterdam, but only for a few seconds

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Chadethnic101, Sny, AscendingHero and 5 others
He looks skinny as hell

Are you sure it was him? He looks muscular in pics
It was 100% him, no doubt about it

He morphs his pics hardcore, but his face look insane irl
This was in 2017

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Chadethnic101, AscendingHero, Chadeep and 3 others
Yeah saw mahfud in miami

View attachment 1604737

Saw Strijd in Amsterdam, but only for a few seconds
I saw Strijd walking into an H&M with some ugly short girl, might have been a relative or something. He looked pretty average in frame since everyone is so tall here but facially straight aryan nazi propaganda poster Chad. Insane coloring in the sun.

Nigger what. Thom Strijd is easily 6’1” if not taller
Nope
He's 175 cm at most
Anyone who's legit 6'1 can definitely tell
This the proportions of 6'1
Main qimg 7f4226cf7633ab6bdaea6226a822d21c pjlq

This is definitely not 6'1
Images   2022 03 25T151049951

You can even see him tiptoeing in some of his pics lol

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101, Chadeep, Deleted member and 2 others
Nigger what. Thom Strijd is easily 6’1” if not taller
Nope
He's 175 cm at most
View attachment 1604758

View attachment 1604761

i get complimented by random people on the street because of my light blue eyes

• +1
Reactions: Mewton
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and Mewton
Nope
He's 175 cm at most
View attachment 1604758

View attachment 1604761

I saw him irl from a distance with some short girl. Like I said in a previous comment he didn’t look that impressive frame wise cause everyone is so tall around here but he didn’t look like a 175 cm manlet either. The least I’d give him is 180 cm.

• +1
i never got complimented on my looks. i got insulted though

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 17344 and Deleted member
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 15004, Chadeep, the BULL and 2 others
  • +1
Only compliments I get are from men groping my chest or arms because I am a gymcel. And tbh I'm fed up with it. Never been complimented by a girl before.

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Chadethnic101, Deleted member 15004 and 9 others
Literally haven't received a single compliment from a girl jfl.

"tehee you are funny"is the only think i''ve heard :hnghn:

Imagine going to a Uni in a big city and seeing this every day

:feelswah:
No one does, unless you see the same chad every day.

No one does, unless you see the same chad every day.
Tegucigalpa IQ

Yes cause the same people definitely don’t go to the same uni every single day

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Sigmamale and Deleted member 15099
gay or platonically?
Platonically. They are mirin physique. It has happened many times, especially in clubs. When I first meet a normie they will make a comment and then instinctively squeeze my arm or pec.

Never with a girl though. Everyday I wish I was a tall, lean prettyboy.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and LooksOrDeath
Platonically. They are mirin physique. It has happened many times, especially in clubs. When I first meet a normie they will make a comment and then instinctively squeeze my arm or pec.

What does your body look like? Have you posted pics?

@6ft4
Same thing here, except my case is about my height. I'm only 6'1.5" and I get complimented by some foid or normie every month (especially at work) about how tall I am. Like man... I'm not 6'6" or 7". And btw there are enough people at my workplace who heightmog me hard.

you get compliments for the following reasons: You are above average and kinda her type, shes interested in you.

She wants to say feel good stuff to brigthen the atmosphere and make you an ally simp that she can use later or she wants wants to be polite and have good diplomatic relations

:oops:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13332
thats kinda sus if they don't know you

you get compliments for the following reasons: You are above average and kinda her type, shes interested in you.

She wants to say feel good stuff to brigthen the atmosphere and make you an ally simp that she can use later or she wants wants to be polite and have good diplomatic relations

:oops:
they only give compliments to chads. if you don't receive them on a daily basis it's over because you're invisble

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16474

@6ft4
lol i agree seeing gigachads irl kind of changes your whole perspective

different from seeing them online where ur brain subconsciously enters a state of cope that what you're seeing is just "virtual"

• +1
Reactions: Kroker

Prettyboy is not necesarily mean feminine right

Why would u rather be a prettyboy than a maesthetic chad?

The only period I got genuinely complimented by girls, was when I was 16 and a 12% bf twink. Here is the catch tho, I’m 5’6 in the netherlands.:hnghn:
Are you masaka?

• Love it
Reactions: ✿👍col

@6ft4
Why do you overthink about this crap? If a girl compliments you, she finds you attractive enough and that's what matters. Imagine being 6'3 and not being able to appreciate compliments about your height because there are 1/10000 6'6+ freaks out there that mog you, wtf lol :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deprived, Deleted member 18516, Sny and 4 others
Only compliments I get are from men groping my chest or arms because I am a gymcel. And tbh I'm fed up with it. Never been complimented by a girl before.
Bro i really get you
Im one of the few guys here who legit never had even Beckies give me IOIs in all 22 years no exaggeration
At most i can jestermax and act NT to have status among guys and i can be popular among them easily

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel
What hair cut and what mm stubble do you have to get these compliments man?