Anyone else cage when they get complimented on their looks

I enjoy compliments. Why not 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 18086
Whenever I get complimented on my looks, I think back to all the times I've been mogged into utter oblivion in every single way. It doesn't happen often, but when it does, I can't help think what kind of plane of existence guys like that live on.

Guys who dwarfed me in height and frame, while also face mogging me into the dirt. How can anyone compliment sub Chad looks when guys like that exist. It just sounds like a big joke tbh feels like winning a 2nd or 3rd place medal. Just not good enough. I've legit had some girls compliment my pathetic lower third before and in my head I was thinking "If she's complimenting this piece of shit of a jaw, just imagine what she'd say to someone like Maher"

I've seen some giga moggers in my time, including Thom strijd, Toni Mahfud, christian arno, random 6'5 Chads in Neatherlands, MMs in Barcelona, 6'5 clones of Toni Mahfud and jamie lanister. Upon seeing guys like this irl, how can any girl go on to compliment another guy who falls short in every department in comparison.

incel aspie ramblings tbh

@6ft4
Sounds dumb to me. So just because you're not 99.9999th percentile in looks means you're not good looking? :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Yes, especially because it's now happened twice with women that rejected me.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton
Whenever I get complimented on my looks, I think back to all the times I've been mogged into utter oblivion in every single way. It doesn't happen often, but when it does, I can't help think what kind of plane of existence guys like that live on.

Guys who dwarfed me in height and frame, while also face mogging me into the dirt. How can anyone compliment sub Chad looks when guys like that exist. It just sounds like a big joke tbh feels like winning a 2nd or 3rd place medal. Just not good enough. I've legit had some girls compliment my pathetic lower third before and in my head I was thinking "If she's complimenting this piece of shit of a jaw, just imagine what she'd say to someone like Maher"

I've seen some giga moggers in my time, including Thom strijd, Toni Mahfud, christian arno, random 6'5 Chads in Neatherlands, MMs in Barcelona, 6'5 clones of Toni Mahfud and jamie lanister. Upon seeing guys like this irl, how can any girl go on to compliment another guy who falls short in every department in comparison.

incel aspie ramblings tbh

@6ft4
Just take the compliment nigga damn

I tend to get complimented on my looks when I am in an environment where I feel like I'm mogging to some degree
Example would be in a pub where it's busy but not busy enough to have Chadlites there by bounds of probability
Or in a nightclub where the crowd is diluted by 30+ year old workcels who I'm not in direct competition with
On student nights where I was getting facemogged I don't remember getting compliments until I worked as bouncer
There has never been a circumstance where a girl has complimented me in the vicinity of someone who brutally mogged me