Anyone else considering limb lengthening surgery?

fauxfox

fauxfox

monke monk
I'm 5'11" atm when I moneymax after uni imma wait for the technology to improve than do it.
All I need is 3 inches to hit 6'2 barefoot and I'll be satisfied.

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin and PubertyMaxxer
At 5'11 you can simply wear lifts, much easier.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Dicklet.4.3, Deleted member 2846 and 2 others
yh
if i only get to 6ft 6 then i have to

At 5'11 you can simply wear lifts, much easier.
When I'm at a family member or friend's place I'm not gonna be wearing shoes inside their home. And when I take off my shoes ppl will see the lifts. Also if I go out on a date with a woman and we go back to one of our places I'll have to take my shoes off.
yh
if i only get to 6ft 6 then i have to
I would take being 6'6 in a second, no hesitation

• +1
Reactions: didntreadlol
When I'm at a family member or friend's place I'm not gonna be wearing shoes inside their home. And when I take off my shoes ppl will see the lifts. Also if I go out on a date with a woman and we go back to one of our places I'll have to take my shoes off.

I would take being 6'6 in a second, no hesitation
no
if in a few years i only grow to 6ft 6
then i will get ll
to be 6ft 9

• +1
Reactions: Germania
no
if in a few years i only grow to 6ft 6
then i will get ll
to be 6ft 9
Enjoy looking like this
clownpatriotic.jpg

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LordNorwood, Deleted member 2846 and Germania
There's no fix tbf, if ur 5'11 and want it you won't magically get laid at 6'1

It's your neurotransmitters or face, however if limb lengthening fixes your neurotransmitters then entirely up to you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846, wellthatsucks and Deleted member 206
You won't be. 6'2 isn't enough.
6'2 is a respectable and comfortable height.
You can still fit inside cars and airplanes.
N
There's no fix tbf, if ur 5'11 and want it you won't magically get laid at 6'1

It's your neurotransmitters or face, however if limb lengthening fixes your neurotransmitters then entirely up to you
This isn't about getting laid.
Being tall subconsciously makes people respect you more and I wanna look like I have high fighting success. It helps you move up the ladder at your workplace and be considered for leadership positions.

Yes. I'm also 5'11 and LL is the only surgery besides rhinoplasty that I'm actually motivated enough to save for.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
I'm 6'3.5 and I had been to Europe multiple times, just LOL at people saying 6'2 is not enough in Germany or Netherlands as if 6'2 was average
6'2 is more than enough, srsly unless you want to be a baller or a bouncer, 6'2 is fine
just try not to get involved in brawls because you wont be abe to run as fast as you can run now since your muscles will be extended idk jfl

but ponder about it a bit more, height might be imposing but thats all, if I was 5'11 I'd spend that money on f a c e

• +1
Reactions: I'mme, Mateusz74, Deleted member 2846 and 3 others
I'm 6'3.5 and I had been to Europe multiple times, just LOL at people saying 6'2 is not enough in Germany or Netherlands as if 6'2 was average
6'2 is more than enough, srsly unless you want to be a baller or a bouncer, 6'2 is fine
just try not to get involved in brawls because you wont be abe to run as fast as you can run now since your muscles will be extended idk jfl

but ponder about it a bit more, height might be imposing but thats all, if I was 5'11 I'd spend that money on f a c e
is it you in the avi ?

Main qimg 6b4ea1ac748c9e3220f52acbe73663f6

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Kyff, HighIQcel and Deleted member 3043
At 5’10 i am ashamed to call myself a man

• JFL
Reactions: zeshama, Mayorga and Framletgod
Depends what enough means for you tbh.Maybe it`s a good height from a woman`s perspective but you don`t feel tall at all being only 6`2(and i`m saying this from a country where 6`2 is top 1.6%)

5'11 is totally respectable

I've had my autistic moments where I seriously considered it but it just passed and now I'm only focusing on my face

I'd wear lifts at 5'11 instead ngl
If little kids can do it, you can do it. Also those are externals. Precice Stryde is literally on the inside of your leg and only takes around 8 months MAX to get 3 inches on femur.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328, PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member 1862
me, 5'10''.
But that's just for the future. I have to moneymaxx very hard first.
It's not about dating, I just want to be taller lol. I'm crazy enough to do this shit If I can afford lol.

guys in my family are all taller than me, I live with my parents relatives, they are all tall.
my cousin who lives with me will be 14 at the beginning of the year and is already my height. My brother is 6'3'+.

'Maybe thats why it bothers me so much.

I would if I had the money and the proportions. I think I would look weird with >2 inches so idk

I'm 5'10" and content with my height.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and Deleted member 2846
if u can’t get girls at 5’11 (basically 6’) your face is the problem. Or you’re just a mentalcel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and Michael Myers
Might consider it in the future based on my income ngl.

If I don't get to 6psl then hell no.

Based on the way you’re talking you’ll never get it. It’s absolute hell to go through. Even with the new technology and weight bearing

Only the most sketchy of surgeons would do LL on a guy that is 5'11"

nice profile pic bro.
im also thinking to do limb lengthening next year. But idk if i can do it during university (it start next year). So maybe I do it next summer before my university starts.

tbh
a cute girl which shows so much nice/sweet facial expressions is Serotonin releasing
tbh
a cute girl which shows so much nice/sweet facial expressions is Serotonin releasing
like you can tell her something that happened to you and you are so passionate about it and she is also excited, and you can see that she is not faking it

it is like true affection (we all here really never got)

fuck Adriana Lima (literally)

such a girl as you sincere GF and you could actually rewire brain

like you can tell her something that happened to you and you are so passionate about it and she is also excited, and you can see that she is not faking it

it is like true affection (we all here really never got)

fuck Adriana Lima (literally)

such a girl as you sincere GF and you could actually rewire brain
i hope i'll live it someday

Imagine thinking your height is the reason why you don’t get women when you’re above average height and paying some nut job to snap your legs in half. Literal definition of autism.

Imagine thinking your height is the reason why you don’t get women when you’re above average height and paying some nut job to snap your legs in half. Literal definition of autism.

I almost booked external femurs in Russia. We had a game plan mapped out and I chose the Russian nails and bilateral

I was going to get surgery from Solomin and Kulesh, but Kulesh was going to do the surgery this time and even tho Solomin usually inserts the nails he was just going to be under Solomon’s supervision. It was cheaper this way.

• Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: I'mme and Deleted member 3043
I almost booked external femurs in Russia. We had a game plan mapped out and I chose the Russian nails and bilateral
didn't you say it's cope for your height ?

didn't you say it's cope for your height ?
Yeah this is before I even considered face. Right after I learnt about PSL I almost booked LL less than 2 weeks later.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
I'm 5'11" atm when I moneymax after uni imma wait for the technology to improve than do it.
yes since ill end up at 172cm probably. LL to 178cm and 5cm shoe or hairstyle frauding = 183cm / 6ft

Technology won't improve but you won't get it anyway

• +1
Reactions: I'mme
Im gonna get to 6'6 through ll

Users who are viewing this thread

Back