anyone else feel like they are alone?

I do not feel like I am alone - I am alone.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Lack of sex
COPE.
In the wild, a lone human is a dead human.
It is objectively a lesser, inferior way to live

Yeah true, but we're not in the wild anymore.

• Ugh..
JFL i'm being srs
so no tbh. usually it's the individual that start to make the first move tho.
and the more you make Friends/relations, the easier since you become known.
But even when i was pretty much the most popular, it was still a pain in the A since you have to fake the social behaviour.
and for me, ie, somebody that is pretty much garbage tier at lying, or faking it was pretty much consuming in term of vital energy.

Lack of sex

Yeah true, but we're not in the wild anymore.
Yes, but that does not matter. Women still choose partners in a way as if we were still in the wild. For example, height and frame, etc.
The human instinct is the same.

so no tbh. usually it's the individual that start to make the first move tho.
and the more you make Friends/relations, the easier since you become known.
But even when i was pretty much the most popular, it was still a pain in the A since you have to fake the social behaviour.
and for me, ie, somebody that is pretty much garbage tier at lying, or faking it was pretty much consuming in term of vital energy.
Fuck that I'd rather rot

Bro ur avi scares me please change it

• So Sad
Yes, but that does not matter. Women still choose partners in a way as if we were still in the wild. For example, height and frame, etc.
The human instinct is the same.

There is a huge fucking difference between living alone in the wild and now, cmon.

• +1
There is a huge fucking difference between living alone in the wild and now, cmon.
Ahh, so I guess women should now disregard height, genes, strength, etc in favor of things more suited to the modern world like IQ and "personality". Stop being bluepilled man, cmon.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
done. actually it could be worse than the other one
Oh shit wtf you actually did lol it's better, idk why but the other foid had alpha energy and was kinda intimidating tbh

• +1
Oh shit wtf you actually did lol it's better, idk why but the other foid had alpha energy and was kinda intimidating tbh
i feel the same tbh, the smile looked somehow invasive.
yours looks pretty much feminine ngl, so kinda "benevolent".

i feel the same tbh, the smile looked somehow invasive.
yours looks pretty much feminine ngl, so kinda "benevolent".
Idk how to feel about that tbh lol

• +1
Idk how to feel about that tbh lol
from my super sensitivity it's like you give me at the same Time in your way of speaking, a feminine vibe and the one of a really quit man. Can making an overinterpretation tho.

from my super sensitivity it's like you give me at the same Time in your way of speaking, a feminine vibe and the one of a really quit man. Can making an overinterpretation tho.
you mean quiet?

• +1
Lone wolf coper.
Humans are social animals. If you had the option to be a high status social guy, you would take it in an instant.
Don't you DARE fucking cope and tell me bluepill lies
but i dont like socializing, maybe if i was 6psl i would change that

• +1
Reactions: KrissKross
Ahh, so I guess women should now disregard height, genes, strength, etc in favor of things more suited to the modern world like IQ and "personality". Stop being bluepilled man, cmon.

How I am BluePill lmao?

What attraction has to do with living alone or not? also how can you compare the modern day lifestyle with the wild lifestyle in the way of living/survival? I can't tell if you are serious.

Last edited: