Anyone else get depressed as fuck of the thought of wage slaving/work?

G

Gosick

Luminary
Joined
Sep 25, 2019
Posts
6,902
Reputation
10,583
fuckk

I instantly feel sad when thinking about that as I not only get no ass but I am destined for a life of literal torture working to make some jew richer
 
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5180, Kekee and Deleted member 6902
Yeah I don’t intend on doing it for the rest of my life, I’m trying to find alternative paths
 
Yeah I don’t intend on doing it for the rest of my life, I’m trying to find alternative paths
I would stray away from jobs that dont provide a stable income btw since that will make you feel more like shit if your anxiety prone like me. Im looking into IT atm, apparently you could do that from home. I was considering changing my degree to CIS but I really dont even give a fuck tbh, Im just too depressed. My family has good networking with other currycels that are into IT so I doubt I need a degree to get into that field, just training most likely.

Alternative paths as you state usually revolve around high risk shit, I easily get panic attacks and stressed so I think thats worse then wagecucking personally. Better idea is to wagecuck enough loot and yolo it on stocks before roping
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6902
fuckk

I instantly feel sad when thinking about that as I not only get no ass but I am destined for a life of literal torture working to make some jew richer
Yes. Currently wage slaving. Looking for ways to combine multiple different online sources of income to minimize wage slaving. Looking to work at most 3 days a week for a shitty 8 hour job. I don't mind living in a shitty one bedroom apartment to avoid 5 day work weeks.
 

Similar threads

shandingo
Replies
15
Views
102
sonic55555
S
O
Replies
4
Views
41
Oesteogenesis
O
rockstarr
Replies
29
Views
87
roidar
roidar
Farsin
Replies
0
Views
18
Farsin
Farsin
Verdams mum
Replies
36
Views
128
LA_vxmpk1NG
LA_vxmpk1NG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top