Anyone else get depressed when they go out and cock blocked ?

lebronjames23

lebronjames23

DARK HAIR. OLIVE SKIN. LIGHT EYES
Just went out

Got with one MTB-HTB, and her friend fucking cock blocked so hard. Her friend said “why are you trying to get with a drunk girl wtf” in front of everyone. When I am also so drunk right now

Killed my mood and now I’m smoking cigarettes in my garage to cope

I am 19 drinks in, I want to kill my self

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: socialcel, Axii, smallman and 1 other person

• +1
  • WTF
  • Woah
Reactions: Axii, capitalV, PseudoMaxxer and 2 others
I went out in a small town it was like 90-10 male female ratio and all the girls were with guys it seemed. Fucking over bro I’m about to throw up in my mum’s garage. Muh looksmaxxing bro I’m still broke and want to kill my self

I dedicate my life and all my earnings towards looksmaxxing

I will never be Chico or Maher

What is the point of life. Why did my ex leave me. Fucking over

I used my ID card from before I was looksmaxxed

The female bouncer accused me of being a different person. Life fuel.

• JFL
Reactions: LordSergiXX63

@5.5psl

Cancer maxxing

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: twilight and 5.5psl
Why can’t I approach girls at the club. Fuck. No looksmaxxing for incel until 18. Over

No social circle. Clubbing with one sub five friend from high school. Fuck

Just went out

Got with one MTB-HTB, and her friend fucking cock blocked so hard. Her friend said “why are you trying to get with a drunk girl wtf” in front of everyone. When I am also so drunk right now

Killed my mood and now I’m smoking cigarettes in my garage to cope

I am 19 drinks in, I want to kill my self
Understandable

People (not just girls) love criticizing others for anything. It gives them the small ego boosts they need

• +1
Reactions: lebronjames23
Understandable

People (not just girls) love criticizing others for anything. It gives them the small ego boosts they need
Thank u

I just fucking threw up on my mum’s garden

All I want is a female to lvoe me. Last one I gave my heart to ruined me

Now I’m laying on the concrete on ny drive way

• So Sad
I still remember the party that prompted me to download dating apps (as I didn’t go out much and felt lonely). It was a graduation party and at one point of the night (around midnight) it literally felt like EVERYONE was getting with someone. I’m telling you even the people who seemed shy at the beginning of the night seemed to have mustered up the courage to talk to somebody. There was one couple in which the guy almost seemed like he was licking the girl’s face out of horniness lmao. They were all kissing and dancing close to each other and it felt pretty lonely ngl

Pretty brutal but transformative experience in a way

• +1
Reactions: socialcel, Pikabro and lebronjames23
I still remember the party that prompted me to download dating apps (as I didn’t go out much and felt lonely). It was a graduation party and at one point of the night (around midnight) it literally felt like EVERYONE was getting with someone. I’m telling you even the people who seemed shy at the beginning of the night seemed to have mustered up the courage to talk to somebody. There was one couple in which the guy almost seemed like he was licking the girl’s face out of horniness lmao

Pretty brutal but transformative experience in a way
I love u bro. I’m sorry u had to go through that but I understand you man. These experiences as u said are transformative. They either make us or break us

• +1
total foid death

• +1
Reactions: lebronjames23