Anyone else here get loads of bitches on tinder?

socialmediaisbad

socialmediaisbad

Iron
I got 100+ likes and 50 matches so far in a week. Before I had difficulty but changed up my pics. If anyone wants to see-- I can provide. But bitches rlly fuck with me rn. I suggest hitting the gym like a mofo as well as growing some facial hair. Girls fucking thirsting out here, I'm thinking it got to be my facial hair and overall face.

My bio interestingly enough is that I'm 5 foot 9, and a business administration/psych major lmao.

idek anymore about lookstheory if my ugly ass is getting so many matches. Can provide the proofs ;)

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit and EthnicelAscension
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3583
for you yh

and tinder doesn't mean shit

IRL is what matters

IRL is how people REALLY treat you

at 5'9 you are merely a highschooler

Fuck man! I knew i should of selected higher height attributes at the start!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3583, EthnicelAscension and Bibbysoka
Fuck man! I knew i should of selected higher height attributes at the start!
listen you are trying to make it a joke

but here is the reality - me on the right vs you on the left:

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Dm me what pics you use

socialmediaisbad

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, chadrone96, Kingkellz and 1 other person
I got 100+ likes and 50 matches so far in a week. Before I had difficulty but changed up my pics. If anyone wants to see-- I can provide. But bitches rlly fuck with me rn. I suggest hitting the gym like a mofo as well as growing some facial hair. Girls fucking thirsting out here, I'm thinking it got to be my facial hair and overall face.

My bio interestingly enough is that I'm 5 foot 9, and a business administration/psych major lmao.

idek anymore about lookstheory if my ugly ass is getting so many matches. Can provide the proofs ;)
show plz

and with bad pics how many matches you got ?

Yes bro :chad:

• +1
Reactions: socialmediaisbad
you look better on the incel pic

• +1
Yea bro thats why im on this site

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Edgar and socialmediaisbad
I've slayed 35 girls from tinder

• +1
i've only slain 3 girls off tinder

for you yh

and tinder doesn't mean shit

IRL is what matters

IRL is how people REALLY treat you

at 5'9 you are merely a highschooler
In my last year at 5'11 getting height mogged by basiaclly anyone 15 or older. 5'9 is barely highschooler at this point

In my last year at 5'11 getting height mogged by basiaclly anyone 15 or older. 5'9 is barely highschooler at this point
Wow 🤩 found the guy from the African Dinka tribe!

• JFL
Reactions: Matthias8272
Post pics...brb using imag

DM me how you look like

Ok chad, youre gl and you have resoults. Next one

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Ok chad, youre gl and you have resoults. Next one
No I’m not tho. This is my point. You don’t have to be chad to get results. I’m proof of it
354EBF2A 581D 4AE6 8C09 4258BAB0FCC9

Last edited:
  • JFL

I consistently get 99+ likes within 24hours of creating fresh account. I am PSL 4.5

• +1
nah ethnic failo is too strong on tinder for me

I consistently get 99+ likes within 24hours of creating fresh account. I am PSL 4.5
Nah we are both chads then. Welcome to the fam
nah ethnic failo is too strong on tinder for me
Ethnic slays man! Just say u own a lot of oil in Saudi Arabia and they’ll flock to u

• JFL
Reactions: Kingkellz
Nah we are both chads then. Welcome to the fam

Ethnic slays man! Just say u own a lot of oil in Saudi Arabia and they’ll flock to u
Well I was diagnosed with chlamydia (it is an easily curable STI) because of my very high laycount over the past 18 months in USA. Big enough scare for me to make me stop for a good while. There are pros and cons to everything in life

Well I was diagnosed with chlamydia (it is an easily curable STI) because of my very high laycount over the past 18 months in USA. Big enough scare for me to make me stop for a good while.
Yeah fuck sti’s. But better to get one then be a virgin. 🤣

• +1
Reactions: DrTony
Post a picture or PM me. Also post a few pics of the women you've hooked up with from Tinder. Getting matches from 4-5/10s if you have a decent face and good physique isn't too difficult. Actually meeting up or getting them back your/their place on a consistant basis without flaking at the last minute, is entirely different from mear likes and matches.

Last edited:
Post a picture or PM me. Also post a few pics of the women you've hooked up with from Tinder. Getting matches from 4-5/10s if you have a decent face and good physique isn't too difficult. Actually meeting up or getting them back your/thier place on a consistant basis without flaking at the last minute, is entirely different from mear likes and matches.
Sure dm me I can show some examples if u want

• +1
Reactions: Mediocre Normalfag

Show pics greycel

Tumblr 33caa6fa2d9060d1ebf32b7f13a3bf38 59ae975d 1280

• JFL