anyone else here have crippling BDD

joonla

joonla

Bronze
ive been blackpilled since i was 11-12, 16 now and my psychiatrist diagnosed BDD has never been worse. deciding on how confident in my looks i feel on a day, it will either ruin it and make me rot at home, or make it a great day. sometimes i catch a glimpse of myself in a mirror or some shit when i'm out and i just want to go home

i care about nothing else in my life other than looks, everything i do even future careers and studying is just to improve how i look so i don't feel like this anymore

i've broken up with 2 girls because of my BDD getting too bad to act normal around them

being aspie + blackpilled is some fukked up mental pain

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, bradpittshairline, Deleted member 28541 and 4 others
You might just look bad. Most people do, but are unaware/don't care, they see beauty as skin deep and wouldn't want to acknowledge there are fundemental flaws that can't be fixed with skincare and haircuts.

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, Foreverbrad, WanderingBurro and 1 other person
maybe unconsciously I have been doing this for more than 5 years

when i go out i always try to cover my face as much as i can bc i feel im an ugly dog

• +1
Reactions: falcon1 and bradpittshairline
You might just look bad. Most people do, but are unaware/don't care, they see beauty as skin deep and wouldn't want to acknowledge there are fundemental flaws that can't be fixed with skincare and haircuts.
i know that i'm definitely not great looking, but i feel my looks vary day to day, from MTN to subhuman, every day is completely different. it completely changes how i interact with people on different days and the activities i partake in , being downward grown is one of the worst curses ever. i wish i was just completely ugly or undeniably gl, not in the middle. then i would just LDAR or slay, i can only slay in very niche scenarios.
maybe unconsciously I have been doing this for more than 5 years

when i go out i always try to cover my face as much as i can bc i feel im an ugly dog
go see a professional

Is that not enough lifefuel?
it’s enough to not kill myself yeah but i want more. i feel like i could’ve had so much more if not for my environment and mental problems considering both my parents were extremely gl. it’s besides the point tho. to not feel like this i need to be a lot more attractive so i’m basically forced to improve as much as i possibly can

my left side of my face has 3mm less nose projection than my right and it made me lose my shit for 2 hours

yea i have Big Delicious Dick disorder

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522 and Deleted member 18582
my left side of my face has 3mm less nose projection than my right and it made me lose my shit for 2 hours
hey, my palate is more narrow on my left side, maxilla is flat on the left side, hair grows thinner and eyelashes + brows, more scleral show and uee, higher set eyebrows + weaker temporal peaks and every bone is less dense on that side. you’ve got nothing to worry about lmao

• +1
Reactions: lelouch
Is bdd big dick dismorphyia? Why would this be bad?

hey, my palate is more narrow on my left side, maxilla is flat on the left side, hair grows thinner and eyelashes + brows, more scleral show and uee, higher set eyebrows + weaker temporal peaks and every bone is less dense on that side. you’ve got nothing to worry about lmao
i have a few of these too but that's because everyone's face is asymmetric to some degree, unless you have big eye area or jaw asymmetry it doesn't matter irl or even in photos to other people, look at bradley cooper's eye area for one, overall features is a different story though

i have a few of these too but that's because everyone's face is asymmetric to some degree, unless you have big eye area or jaw asymmetry it doesn't matter irl or even in photos to other people, look at bradley cooper's eye area for one, overall features is a different story though
yeah i wish my asymmetries were natural ones, but it’s overall due to bad blood flow to my left side from spinal disorders while growing. it’s definitely noticeable irl and i’ve had people point out “your chin looks more slanted to one side that’s so weird” and just random shit that i know they only think of because of my asymmetry. not sure if i’ll ever be able to fix it tbh. implants + ALF seem promising tho

Yes all the time, my skin is terrible. Aside from that most of my insecurities were projected onto me by my siblings.

imma end mysel

i know that i'm definitely not great looking, but i feel my looks vary day to day, from MTN to subhuman, every day is completely different. it completely changes how i interact with people on different days and the activities i partake in , being downward grown is one of the worst curses ever. i wish i was just completely ugly or undeniably gl, not in the middle. then i would just LDAR or slay, i can only slay in very niche scenarios.

go see a professional

Variation between MTN and subhuman is almost meaningless cause both are virtually incel in 2023.

Though the fact you even had 2 girls suggests you’re MTN rather than subhuman. Guessing you had to approach and simp though.

You’ve identified your flaws, now softmaxx as much as you can, get fillers to fix as much asymmetry as you can as soon as you’re old enough to get them. Get jaw surgery in your early 20s.

If you gymmaxx and fully softmax you can still slay as MTN until you are 18 or so cause JB don’t know their full SMV yet before going on apps. Make the most of that time.

There’s literally no way out of “BDD” except fixing the problems. They’re objective problems and it’s a stupid diagnosis based on “everyone is beautiful in their own way” bull shit that no one IRL cares about.

• +1
Reactions: temporomandibular32
Variation between MTN and subhuman is almost meaningless cause both are virtually incel in 2023.

Though the fact you even had 2 girls suggests you’re MTN rather than subhuman. Guessing you had to approach and simp though.

You’ve identified your flaws, now softmaxx as much as you can, get fillers to fix as much asymmetry as you can as soon as you’re old enough to get them. Get jaw surgery in your early 20s.

If you gymmaxx and fully softmax you can still slay as MTN until you are 18 or so cause JB don’t know their full SMV yet before going on apps. Make the most of that time.

There’s literally no way out of “BDD” except fixing the problems. They’re objective problems and it’s a stupid diagnosis based on “everyone is beautiful in their own way” bull shit that no one IRL cares about.
The variation still happens, despite me having the same appeal both ways.
I didn't approach nor simp. Only thing that gets me attention is being 6'4. I've been gymmaxxing for a year now, average build. I'll never be able to pull anything above my rating tho, considering my loose skin and shit. But yeah I agree BDD is only curable by fixing it. I fully believe one day I'll be GL enough to cure it. I am getting SOMA, a palate expander that is also meant to help with assymetry and forces mewing/nose breathing and with up to 5 years of usage it's expected to give a few mm of forward growth atleast.

• +1
Reactions: Foreverbrad
The variation still happens, despite me having the same appeal both ways.
I didn't approach nor simp. Only thing that gets me attention is being 6'4. I've been gymmaxxing for a year now, average build. I'll never be able to pull anything above my rating tho, considering my loose skin and shit. But yeah I agree BDD is only curable by fixing it. I fully believe one day I'll be GL enough to cure it. I am getting SOMA, a palate expander that is also meant to help with assymetry and forces mewing/nose breathing and with up to 5 years of usage it's expected to give a few mm of forward growth atleast.

Well put it this way, if you were LTN you’d have had my experience cause I’m 6’2” so not far off your height: KHHV until 23 with zero female interest.

I got my SMV up by roiding and growing a beard but I still know that my face is a fraud and an imperfect one at that so that’s why I have to get trimax at 29… hopefully you don’t have to do anything as drastic but make sure you never waste time coping like I did.

• +1
Reactions: joonla
Well put it this way, if you were LTN you’d have had my experience cause I’m 6’2” so not far off your height: KHHV until 23 with zero female interest.

I got my SMV up by roiding and growing a beard but I still know that my face is a fraud and an imperfect one at that so that’s why I have to get trimax at 29… hopefully you don’t have to do anything as drastic but make sure you never waste time coping like I did.
You think roiding is worth it at 16 SMV wise? I have RAD laying around, and access to Test E + Nolva. Also, why trimax at 29? Are you saving?

lol ive been rated from subhuman to weak mtn here and ive got girls without simping just existing minding my own business. ltn mtn htn doesnt matter irl that much

You think roiding is worth it at 16 SMV wise? I have RAD laying around, and access to Test E + Nolva. Also, why trimax at 29? Are you saving?

Just do some SARM cycles, wouldn’t bother roiding. SARMS were really new back in my day and not trusted.

I have short face syndrome and really I feel I need to get it fixed to ever recover my mental health. I know you all say my prime is already over but regardless, area under the curve is just as important as the peak. I am redirecting my house deposit savings.

• +1
Reactions: joonla
Just do some SARM cycles, wouldn’t bother roiding. SARMS were really new back in my day and not trusted.

I have short face syndrome and really I feel I need to get it fixed to ever recover my mental health. I know you all say my prime is already over but regardless, area under the curve is just as important as the peak. I am redirecting my house deposit savings.
I have SFS too, I perma jut to fix this. Does that work for you?

BDD isn’t real, you’re ugly and coping OP.

yea i have Big Delicious Dick disorder
@crisis
@welshcel
@vanillaicecream
@Manchild
@NerdcelThundercok

31285.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522