Anyone else here with a weird V shape at their forehead?

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
Wtf causes this in the first place? I have a large neurocranium because of low prenatal testosterone for example but it's so fucking hideous from far away. It's even worse with lots of lighting. It's like 3 weird lines with a V shape with a straight line in the middle.

It's hard to show on pictures

IMG 20191005 153732
IMG 20191005 153426

Could fillers help with this?

• +1
Reactions: Framletgod
arent those the forehead veins u talkin about

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810, IWantToMax and Germania
Probably. Don't know what to do about it though...

Man shut your ass up I'm not a downy
sounds like something a downy would say...

• JFL
Reactions: CoconutMan
I have it. Theres a bump at the top of the forehead and the curving leading up to the brow ridge makes it show more.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
  • +1
Reactions: I'mme, Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 685
Just cover it with your hairs .

• +1
nice uneven hairline u got there, ive got it too

• So Sad
It's over. You are literally deformed.

• JFL
Reactions: Framletgod
cope he mogs you to death
i have a large forehead like the chico's one and i look quite - not so so much but quite - ethnic, and i have the same issue that you op :
it's vein. especially when u smile.
But is it linked to low prenatal T ? i don't think so.

• +1
i have a large forehead like the chico's one and i look quite - not so so much but quite - ethnic, and i have the same issue that you op :
it's vein. especially when u smile.
But is it linked to low prenatal T ? i don't think so.
I mean low prenatal T is correlated with a big neurocranium... Maybe that has to do with it
Everyone mogs me to death. Still over for him.

You don't get a joke do you? Aspie.
Yeah I don't. How the fuck do you know it's over by only seeing my forehead you low IQ tech scammer

Attachments

• f2-large.jpg
    f2-large.jpg
    124.6 KB · Views: 67
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
I mean low prenatal T is correlated with a big neurocranium... Maybe that has to do with it

Yeah I don't. How the fuck do you know it's over by only seeing my forehead you low IQ tech scammer
oh i see...
i have probably the 2nd guy starting from right forehead's height.
i don't know if it means low T.

• +1
Just avatarmax bro

But srs, if it's wrinkles or just unevenness you can get either Botox or threads to smoothen out your forehead. Fillers should work too. A haircut that covers that area/your forhead is another option.
Discuss with your plastic surgeon.

• +1
oh i see...
i have probably the 2nd guy starting from right forehead's height.
i don't know if it means low T.
The more right the higher prenatal T

Just avatarmax bro

But srs, if it's wrinkles or just unevenness you can get either Botox or threads to smoothen out your forehead. Fillers should work too. A haircut that covers that area/your forhead is another option.
Discuss with your plastic surgeon.
It’s probably veins

• +1
The more right the higher prenatal T

It’s probably veins
oh that's fine. Does prenatal T has to do with good bone mass ?
like beeing high T means having huge jawline, chin, cheekbones etc ?

It's definitively veins bro, do you have it more when you smile ? try to smile the maximum for a couple of seconds and tell me

• +1
It’s probably veins
You can find out easily. Just put your finger there and check if you feel a pumping sensation. If yes then it's veins.
If that's the case, either apply some makeup or go for the haircut.

oh that's fine. Does prenatal T has to do with good bone mass ?
like beeing high T means having huge jawline, chin, cheekbones etc ?

It's definitively veins bro, do you have it more when you smile ? try to smile the maximum for a couple of seconds and tell me
Not bone mass rather the shape. But high prenatal T usually means higher T in overal life due to better leydig cells. Depends on more things. And no not really

You can find out easily. Just put your finger there and check if you feel a pumping sensation. If yes then it's veins.
If that's the case, either apply some makeup or go for the haircut.
It’s almost as if there's lines carved into my forehead lol. I don't feel my heartbeat rather I feel these weird lines in my forehead

Not bone mass rather the shape. But high prenatal T usually means higher T in overal life due to better leydig cells. Depends on more things
i see, so no gay alien skull for example ?

do you feel too the veins in your temples ?

• +1
i see, so no gay alien skull for example ?

do you feel too the veins in your temples ?
That has to do with many other things bro not just prenatal T. And nope no veins

• +1

That's the joke stupid incel.

That's the joke stupid incel.
Man don't make fun of me like that man I don't know you and have nothing against you. This is in the looksmaxxing section too

• +1
Man don't make fun of me like that man I don't know you and have nothing against you. This is in the looksmaxxing section too
Shut up. You know there is nothing wrong with your forehead, you attention seeker aspie.

Shut up. You know there is nothing wrong with your forehead, you attention seeker aspie.
You bloody bastard I already said it looks way more obvious irl it's hard to show. That's why I painted the lines

• WTF
Reactions: SikKunt
Wtf causes this in the first place? I have a large neurocranium because of low prenatal testosterone for example but it's so fucking hideous from far away. It's even worse with lots of lighting. It's like 3 weird lines with a V shape with a straight line in the middle.

View attachment 128013
View attachment 128008

You look exactly like a person I know. Eyes, eyebrows, forehead, hair. Where are you from man wtf

• +1
He's from Chaderlands (Netherlands)
OH well, then it's not you, but I swear you look the same jfl. Anyway that's probably veins there. I have them too when working out in the same position

• +1

View attachment 128013
View attachment 128008

Skincare could help with this. Also, nice hairline

• +1
short forehead is ethnic trait
Thanks man for saying this. This site is full of retards who use Zayn to claim that short forehead is aesthetic. I think a medium square forehead look great on most.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2486 and Deleted member 685