Anyone else lazy

mug

mug

⚡️⚡️
I felt bad because I forgot to replace a trash bag at my wagie job outside and I left some cardboard outside aswell, I did everything else right but I forgot that one thing and my boss seemed passive aggressive at me but idk if he knew. I feel bad about it but I just forgot. I may be over thinking this. I can’t read facial expressions very well. Im just afraid I’ll get fired

Last edited:
I'm an upstanding worker who's excelled so well that after 3 months I now come in 15 minutes late everyday and just sit on my phone whenever I want and don't wear proper work attire but bossman knows I do shit when it needs to get done so he doesn't fire me

Everyone else looking like a schmuck while I'm repping the same fit I wore to school 👺

It's worth being a good worker usually, just don't overdo it.

• +1
Reactions: mug
I'm an upstanding worker who's excelled so well that after 3 months I now come in 15 minutes late everyday and just sit on my phone whenever I want and don't wear proper work attire but bossman knows I do shit when it needs to get done so he doesn't fire me

Everyone else looking like a schmuck while I'm repping the same fit I wore to school 👺

Nigga ur spamming ur thread

• +1

Im usually a hard worker, I clean the bathrooms and sweep the floors and change trashes mostly. I feel bad I forgot this one can and left some cardboard outside

Im usually a hard worker, I clean the bathrooms and sweep the floors and change trashes mostly. I feel bad I forgot this one can and left some cardboard outside
Then he shouldn't care, my boss wouldn't even mention something like this

You must be highly autistic and work at a shithole

Sucks to be you

• +1

Sucks to be you
He didn’t mention it, I asked if I should do outside trashes and he he said “nah skip em” and he made a weird face when I said good night. Idk how to read faces

Sucks to be you
Im already austistic someone said girls are hitting on me but I’m too autistic to make a move, but at least I’m aware so I can change it eventually I’ve just been an abused dog my whole life

I literally came into work today and worked for 23 mins before shitposting here for the remaining 10 hours and 17 minutes

• JFL

Sucks to be you
18180.jpg

• +1
I literally came into work today and worked for 23 mins before shitposting here for the remaining 10 hours and 17 minutes
That’s what I did in uni (I failed) I like my wagie job cause I’m good at it and do stuff no one else wants to

That’s what I did in uni (I failed) I like my wagie job cause I’m good at it and do stuff no one else wants to
Wtf uni actually cost money though, I'm only doing this because I hate working wagie jobs and I'm quitting soon for uni :feelswah:

• +1
Wtf uni actually cost money though, I'm only doing this because I hate working wagie jobs and I'm quitting soon for uni :feelswah:
Good for you, im not going to uni unless I get laid before otherwise studying to make money is worthless when I can wagie and then do a trade for more moneys