Anyone else not bothered explaining anything to normies anymore?

cutie_pie

cutie_pie

Geschsmacksverirrung
They’re so fucking retarded. The other day I was saying to my friend that saying all incels are terrorists is like saying all muzzies are terrorists. His response: hurrr idk bro incels are full of hate.

This is just one of a thousand examples where I could have tried to have a rational discussion and explained my point of view, but didn’t because: A. Literally don’t care what they’ll say. B. They’re too retarded to understand anyway, all they know is regurgitating their instagram feed.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 22124, 444, tallnegga and 2 others
Why even defend incels to normies

• +1
Reactions: cutie_pie
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 22124
cutie_pie

• Love it
Why would you even talk about this shit to normies jfl? Good way to get socially outcasted. Jfl ive been on psl for 6 years and have never talked about incels or this whole sub culture even with my closest friends. Its a good way to commit social suicide

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: pig_face, incel194012940 and cutie_pie
Why would you even talk about this shit to normies jfl? Good way to get socially outcasted. Jfl ive been on psl for 6 years and have never talked about incels or this whole sub culture even with my closest friends. Its a good way to commit social suicide
I only talk to the friends that wouldn’t cancel me. This one cuck has seen me through many weird phases, he didn’t bat an eye when I told him I’m a blue name on an incel forum.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 22124 and AbandonShip
I only talk to the friends that wouldn’t cancel me. This one cuck has seen me through many weird phases, he didn’t bat an eye when I told him I’m a blue name on an incel forum.
Rule no 1 of incel forums: you dont talk about incel forums.
Anything weird you want to say, you say it here. Not in front of real people jfl. I seperate my real life from this life.

• JFL
Rule no 1 of incel forums: you dont talk about incel forums.
Anything weird you want to say, you say it here. Not in front of real people jfl. I seperate my real life from this life.
Idgaf, I slayed a girl this month then went on .org while she was in bed next to me

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel, Deleted member 22124 and AbandonShip
  • JFL
Reactions: pig_face, incel194012940 and cutie_pie
They’re so fucking retarded. The other day I was saying to my friend that saying all incels are terrorists is like saying all muzzies are terrorists. His response: hurrr idk bro incels are full of hate.

This is just one of a thousand examples where I could have tried to have a rational discussion and explained my point of view, but didn’t because: A. Literally don’t care what they’ll say. B. They’re too retarded to understand anyway, all they know is regurgitating their instagram feed.
I don't live in the west so I can't relate.

• Love it
you have to get it to be my friend if you can’t even talk about anything with them what is the point of being friends with them

• JFL
you have to get it to be my friend if you can’t even talk about anything with them what is the point of being friends with them
We talk about other non-incel stuff. This forum is a very small part of my life

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 22124 and incel194012940
like what
We’re both oldcels so things like jobs, mortgages, gym, games, his gf, my occasional slay, online mmos we play together, planning drinking with our other friends. Normie shit innit

• So Sad
  • Ugh..
We’re both oldcels so things like jobs, mortgages, gym, games, his gf, my occasional slay, online mmos we play together, planning drinking with our other friends. Normie shit innit
fair enough, i have the incel/autism trait of being totally disinterested in talking about those things, I can only fake it

• So Sad
fair enough, i have the incel/autism trait of being totally disinterested in talking about those things, I can only fake it
You’re just depressed bro. I am too but I find joy with this one pal. But most normies I can’t tolerate

• +1
  • Ugh..
You’re just depressed bro. I am too but I find joy with this one pal. But most normies I can’t tolerate
How old r u and what country

I know u said what country already but I forgot

U seem so relatable to me for sum reason

• JFL
im not depressed, maybe the opposite, very excitable which might be worse than depression for socializing tbh

• So Sad
How old r u and what country

I know u said what country already but I forgot

U seem so relatable to me for sum reason
Yeah you snitched out my old username G, stay away from me

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 22124
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Yeah you snitched out my old username G, stay away from me
Did I? When ? I don't even know ur old username I can't tell if ur joking or I have shit memory

• JFL
Are you still in hs? Are you NT?
no college, people think im NT but don’t quite like them (true) when I try and invisible ltn when I don’t

• +1
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Having friends is good to call on people for favors.

• +1
Reactions: cutie_pie and incel194012940