Anyone else uses the search feature to look back on your interactions with BrahminBoss?

N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.

N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.

Overlord

Sometimes maybe I even cry because he no rep me that much but I rep him every single time . Very good at looks philosophy and theory as seen above.

But I think he just don't rep as a part of his mannerisms. I knew he liked me a lot as a poster.

There were also many such cases where I tagged him but he never responded to any of them. Though in his defence I think he read all the tags and again, repping just wasn't part of his mannerisms. :feelsthink:

I think the funniest way I can show case his mannerisms is when someone asked for the 5 most popular users currently so I tagged them :

And Clavicular and Xangsane repped but not BrahminBoss

But deep down in my heart, I know he wasn't narcy and I am sure I was in his top 10 favorite posters of all time list.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Jova, The Homelander, PlayersGetPlayed and 3 others
@cromagnon @Darkeningstar @noobs @Xangsane @Imretarded? @Autismcel @alurmo @NoLongerHuman

• +1
Reactions: The Homelander, Darkeningstar and Imretarded?
No

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed, borntosuffer and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
View attachment 3194662

Sometimes maybe I even cry because he no rep me that much but I rep him every single time . Very good at looks philosophy and theory as seen above.

View attachment 3194663
View attachment 3194664

But I think he just don't rep as a part of his mannerisms. I knew he liked me a lot as a poster.

View attachment 3194665

There were also many such cases where I tagged him but he never responded to any of them. Though in his defence I think he read all the tags and again, repping just wasn't part of his mannerisms. :feelsthink:

I think the funniest way I can show case his mannerisms is when someone asked for the 5 most popular users currently so I tagged them :

View attachment 3194667
And Clavicular and Xangsane repped but not BrahminBoss

But deep down in my heart, I know he wasn't narcy and I am sure I was in his top 10 favorite posters of all time list.
Brahmin boss and bgm…. I miss them

• So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: borntosuffer and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
he looked like night stalker

• Love it
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
@Eriot Lodger

He was a annoying curry, I wouldn't give a fuck if he died today.

he blocked me on old account because of avi

• JFL
I remember him like it was yesterday

• Love it