Anyone ever think about joining the French Foreign Legion?

D

Deleted member 6186

Zephir

When I was younger and just graduated I unironically thought about joining them

I mean you are joining an elite legion that is part of France. Anyone can join as long as you pass the test. And if you're still alive you get French Citizenship and some nice perks.

Of course thats a retarded idea. You're basically leaving your country to act as mercenaries for the French to do the real dirty work that the French Army itself won't do in Africa or the Middle East. If you wanna be part of an elite legion, why not just stay at home and try out for the Navy Seals, SAS, Spetsnaz etc?

Thats why most of the guys joining them are slavs from Eastern Europe or some place in sub-sahara africa. Only people who have exhausted all their options at home would ever consider being a foreign mercs to commit war crimes in Mali. No wonder many of them were criminals before. The only different between FFL and ISIS is FFL don't want scumbags that rape women. They want scumCHADS that rape women but can also kill 10 men with their bare hands while also blowing up a village. Thats why the test for admissions is so hard and the drill sergeants are assholes. Only the most fucked up yet talented individuals would resort to this.

So yeah. Never had a chance. Good thing I never tried or I probably would have died in their boot camp.

However its good for Doomers who are actually talented at warefare. I mean you got nothing to live for except fighting so why not come here.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522, Deleted member 4464 and Blackout.xl
If I was from third world, maybe I'd join. However nowadays it has kind of lost it's point, as you can literally just go live to France and get the citizenship a few years after.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522
Omlette du fromage

• +1
Jfl @ u if you put your life on the line for the decadent and perverted French

• +1
Jfl France is a shithole
Why would I want to do this shit?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522 and Blackout.xl
Lol no, why would I? Both my country and France are in the EU so all I need is to bring my identity card. Not to mention all the atrocities I will be forced to do to some 3rd worlders in the name of France, risking to get gunned down by african warlords or blown up by fanatic talibans, and all that for 1.5k euro a month jfl. I would rather go pick fruits in the UK or Spain for that money.

• +1
No thanks tbh

After learning what Françafrique is, I think I now understand the real purpose of FFL always being in Africa lol.

I mean if you don't give a shit about taking some Nigger's lives easily, it seems like a pretty good gig

• +1
Reactions: maxmendietta and Blackout.xl

After learning what Françafrique is, I think I now understand the real purpose of FFL always being in Africa lol.

I mean if you don't give a shit about taking some Nigger's lives easily, it seems like a pretty good gig

The French are massive hypocrites. Their country is USA-lite when it comes to imperialism

The French are massive hypocrites. Their country is USA-lite when it comes to imperialism
indeed
Jfl @ u if you put your life on the line for the decadent and perverted French
id put my life in life if it was about fuckton of money or something better tbh. but pay is shit. plus 5 years is too much if u gonna merc there are better options

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl