Anyone got an idea why my appetite suddenly increased by a lot at Roughly 3,8 Tanner?

F

Featherless Biped

Bronze
Basically I suddenly always felt hungry starting in the middle of summer break, already grew 10 cm last year though and my growth spurt should be over soonish so the timing appears to be weird.

Sometimes you just hit a growth sourt like that. I hit one some months ago and I was already 20. Capitalize on it, train in the gym or body weight, eat a shit ton and mostly protein and mog.

Sometimes you just hit a growth sourt like that. I hit one some months ago and I was already 20. Capitalize on it, train in the gym or body weight, eat a shit ton and mostly protein and mog.
Not gonna go to the gym. I know someone who nuked his whole growth and ended up as a Manley by gymming everyday. I just play tennis twice a week and generally run around everywhere or bike. Should be enough I think. Oh and eat lots of protein anyway. Bodyweight not a too bad idea, haven’t rly gained muscle despite playing tennis like 4 times a week recently but I heard most muscle growth occurs late puberty or about stage 5

Basically I suddenly always felt hungry starting in the middle of summer break, already grew 10 cm last year though and my growth spurt should be over soonish so the timing appears to be weird.
What's your age? And when did you start puberty?

Not gonna go to the gym. I know someone who nuked his whole growth and ended up as a Manley by gymming everyday. I just play tennis twice a week and generally run around everywhere or bike. Should be enough I think. Oh and eat lots of protein anyway. Bodyweight not a too bad idea, haven’t rly gained muscle despite playing tennis like 4 times a week recently but I heard most muscle growth occurs late puberty or about stage 5
You do you boy. Tennis won’t really build your muscles it’s more cardio than anything. Try calisthenics and watch them blow up