Anyone got bloods on brainlabz non pharma AI?

youraveragehtn

youraveragehtn

Iron
Was gonna order pharma ai but I travel alot with my parents so im not sure if I will be able to hide it very well and brainlabz has their own AI that has discreet packaging so its easier to take with me and also easier to order to my house. The only problem is that ive seen people having problems with their mk677 so im not sure if I can trust their anastrozole.

I see no reviews about the site or anyone talking about it tho
Probably because they were a tg seller before. Worked for me anyways, but if you don't trust then try naps they have never let me down when I was based in the states but idk how the shipping is to EU

Probably because they were a tg seller before. Worked for me anyways, but if you don't trust then try naps they have never let me down when I was based in the states but idk how the shipping is to EU
Ye I checked them but shipping is gonna take so long and I need AI asap. I think im just gonna order on brainlabz for now and get a new source later.

Ye I checked them but shipping is gonna take so long and I need AI asap. I think im just gonna order on brainlabz for now and get a new source

Was the Brainlabz real?

Was the Brainlabz real?
Yes but underdosed and really overpriced, I recommend a different source. Have to take 2 mgs to lower my e2 enough.

• +1
Reactions: ThugggButt
Yes but underdosed and really overpriced, I recommend a different source. Have to take 2 mgs to lower my e2 enough.
How much of an underdose btw. Is it not the full 12.5

i just took 37.5 mg of aromasin to test if i get side effects so i can tell if its bunk but i feel completely normal

literally this morning i was walking to school and my legs hurt i and i had a test and i either had brain fog or was just stupid but after a while the pain subsided and my brain worked as normal.

my legs definitely hurt unusually but idk if i could say it was specifically joint pain

literally this morning i was walking to school and my legs hurt i and i had a test and i either had brain fog or was just stupid but after a while the pain subsided and my brain worked as normal.

my legs definitely hurt unusually but idk if i could say it was specifically joint pain
Ye it’s real but just underdosed

Ye it’s real but just underdosed
i really can't tell if it is, ive been on 25 mg everyday cause its supposedly underdosed, ive had no side effects so far i feel fine.
i think i remember someone saying they did the same thing as me and experienced no side effects until they realized their eyebrows were falling out

i really can't tell if it is, ive been on 25 mg everyday cause its supposedly underdosed, ive had no side effects so far i feel fine.
i think i remember someone saying they did the same thing as me and experienced no side effects until they realized their eyebrows were falling out
Try 37,5 or 50. You should atleast feel one side effects while on Anastrozole so if you don’t feel it your not lowering your estrogen enough or you’ve been on it for only like 1-3 days.

Try 37,5 or 50. You should atleast feel one side effects while on Anastrozole so if you don’t feel it your not lowering your estrogen enough or you’ve been on it for only like 1-3 days.
37.5 daily?

37.5 daily?
Yea just up the dose to that and see if you get any sides. You have to find the sweet spot where you can take the highest dose possible without any severe sides.

Bro I Just did 50mg last night and I didn’t feel any different today .

I’ve been on Aromasin a while but never really had a side effect I think, maybe brain fog my first time taking .
Is it possible I just don’t get common side effects like joint pain but like that other guy I’ll just have missing eyebrows one day

Bro I Just did 50mg last night and I didn’t feel any different today .

I’ve been on Aromasin a while but never really had a side effect I think, maybe brain fog my first time taking .
Is it possible I just don’t get common side effects like joint pain but like that other guy I’ll just have missing eyebrows one day
Bro the missing eyebrows thing was a joke lmao, you should get your blood tested.

Bro the missing eyebrows thing was a joke lmao, you should get your blood tested.
how though i live in uk because its free you have to fight for any sort of healthcare.
presuming i go private what blood test do i get and how much did it cost you

found this off reddit:
Low estrogen sides

Dry skin, dry lips, dehydration, loss of libido, good morning wood no wood when its time for sex, loss of wood while having sex, loss of sensitivity, dry gland (penis), white gland, loss of girth, irritability, mood swings, crying for no reason, dht rage (aggression you take out on others), dull orgasm, hesitation just before urinating, night sweats, loss of appetite, constant fatigue, lethargy, constipation (due to dehydration), diuretic effect (pissing more water than you are consuming), itchy scalp, obsessive thoughts

past few days ive had most of these. hopefully that means my aromasin that ive been on for ages now isn't bunk. my aromasin from qsc is coming in soon which should be legit anyways

found this off reddit:
Low estrogen sides

Dry skin, dry lips, dehydration, loss of libido, good morning wood no wood when its time for sex, loss of wood while having sex, loss of sensitivity, dry gland (penis), white gland, loss of girth, irritability, mood swings, crying for no reason, dht rage (aggression you take out on others), dull orgasm, hesitation just before urinating, night sweats, loss of appetite, constant fatigue, lethargy, constipation (due to dehydration), diuretic effect (pissing more water than you are consuming), itchy scalp, obsessive thoughts

past few days ive had most of these. hopefully that means my aromasin that ive been on for ages now isn't bunk. my aromasin from qsc is coming in soon which should be legit anyways
lol let me check if my dick works!!!

:lul: You should get your estrogen tested to see which dose works best for you.
Long story short it works thankfully but every single symptom that was listed I had.

Have seen bloods for it on mesorx. You're good to go

found this off reddit:
Low estrogen sides

so is brainlabz legit??