Anyone got swollen lymph nodes before? Got one under chin for two months now, time to worry?

Soalian

Soalian

Kraken
I'm meeting with GP on Wednesday, but that shit's keeping me worried,

I've had a 1.3-1.5 cm swollen lymph node under the chin for about two months now, I never grow a beard, so I can't really hide it,

it's quite noticeable if you look at it from up close (conversational Covid distance lol), should I get worried or not?

It's rather rubbery to the touch, can move it a bit, but I've had no infections to speak of for months now ( no Covid either).

Anyone got this before?

Yes you will die tomorrow

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: highT and Chintuck22
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Chintuck22
I get them regularly when I'm tired, particularly in winter. They come and go and are usually nothing to worry about.

• JFL
Reactions: lepo2317
srry bro you might be better off asking this elsewhere no cuck will give u srs answer here
Ofc but someone might have had the same thing before, who could chime in and write how it unfolded, I'm not sking for any medical advice on here are you crazy I want to live JFL.

I get them regularly when I'm tired, particularly in winter. They come and go and are usually nothing to worry about.
How long does it usually last? I've had mine for about the beginning of 2021.

How long does it usually last? I've had mine for about the beginning of 2021.
It really varies bro. Usually a couple of weeks but it's an on/off thing. If I don't get enough rest for a week or so it will return. For me it is a sign that I am run down mentally and physically.

• +1
Reactions: Soalian
Ofc but someone might have had the same thing before, who could chime in and write how it unfolded, I'm not sking for any medical advice on here are you crazy I want to live JFL.
I had this shit and got it removed surgically, it was the size of a baseball ball and looked really weird to the point of everyone noticing it.

It stems from having inflamed limphatic system i guess, i haven't really looked into the causes.

• Woah
I know a guy who had that but it went away on it's own. Go to doctor for peace of mind tho.

• +1
I had this shit and got it removed surgically, it was the size of a baseball ball and looked really weird to the point of everyone noticing it.

It stems from having inflamed limphatic system i guess, i haven't really looked into the causes.
Damn the size of a baseball ball? Really? Wasn't Cancer (Lymphoma) ?

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22
I know a guy who had that but it went away on it's own. Go to doctor for peace of mind tho.
Yeah I'm going to anyway, I can't live at peace with that shit till I know it's not cancer.

• +1
Reactions: lepo2317
Damn the size of a baseball ball? Really? Wasn't Cancer (Lymphoma) ?
I don't know, it's been almost 2 years ago, but your best bet is to check your doctor. You will get blood tested and CT scans so they will check what it is about

Go see doctor asap..

Go see doctor asap.. It can be cancer.
I know, wouldn't have made this thread otherwise, I'm just waiting for someone to reply he had the same thing before.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10185
bro follow up ? The lypmh node under the right side of my jaw has been swollen for 1 year. I have been to 2 doctors and they just told me to leave it but its fucking my jawline visibility