Anyone had this happen to them?

InnerVoid

InnerVoid

Social Planner
Most of girls i have gone out, when i was talking they werent pay any attention at all. They were looking away and seemed completely indefferent.

Meanwhile, i see other guys with their girls and no matter what they are saying the girls are literally hypnotized by them, its crazy.

Muh personality, muh charisma, none of this shit matters if girl doesnt find you physically attractive. If your face isnt reaching her looks treshold then you simply dont exist in her eyes.

All of this girls ghosted me after the first date or so. This happens every time. Women dont care about my pathetic and worthless existance.

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show, vermillioncorefan and zombie
never happened to me just be better

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks and InnerVoid
  • +1
Reactions: zombie
why am i so ugly???? i swear i mogged a few of these girls
i’m not subhuman but idk why god couldn’t have made us all beautiful

• So Sad
Reactions: InnerVoid
Most of girls i have gone out, when i was talking they werent pay any attention at all. They were looking away and seemed completely indefferent.

Meanwhile, i see other guys with their girls and no matter what they are saying the girls are literally hypnotized by them, its crazy.

Muh personality, muh charisma, none of this shit matters if girl doesnt find you physically attractive. If your face isnt reaching her looks treshold then you simply dont exist in her eyes.

All of this girls ghosted me after the first date or so. This happens every time. Women dont care about my pathetic and worthless existance.
Are you a KHHV?

You know what? I'm gonna fucking ignore you from now on. You keep repeating the same dumb shit over and over.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: InnerVoid and sub5c3l
They just pull their phones as if you just exist to pay for the food and all
I'm not even trying anymore bro. Thats sad but true.
People call me antisocial and weird but when I try to talk and be social they just pretend I dont exist. I cant understand people and I'm tired of trying to do so. Fuck them all

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: InnerVoid and Primalsplit

yes everytime

• So Sad
someone doesnt get sarcasm
I understand sarcasm. It's just that it's hard to tell when YOU'RE the one being sarcastic since you're genuinely THAT retarded to say dumb shit like that.

As always: It's not a me problem. It's a you problem. :feelshmm:

• So Sad
I understand sarcasm. It's just that it's hard to tell when YOU'RE the one being sarcastic since you're genuinely THAT retarded to say dumb shit like that.

As always: It's not a me problem. It's a you problem. :feelshmm:
whatever

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit
nope, cope harder beta

• So Sad
i’m not subhuman but idk why god couldn’t have made us all beautiful
gene degeneration from the fall of Eden

this is legit but I think youre very autistic so I wouldnt be suprised