Anyone have pictures of septal extensions rhinoplasties?

D

Deleted member 8771

Gold
I want to make my bulbous nose both longer and more pointy to shorten my philtrum but I don't know if it's even possible, I heard that changing a bulbous nose was the hardest thing, is that true? I'm also wondering If I should go to South Korea for my rhinoplasty instead of a Turkish or a western surgeon because I have a ski slope nose/perfect profile but the front is subhuman and most pictures I've seen of surgeons in the west/turkey seem to focus on some ethnic profile hump, meanwhile asian surgeons actually try to change the front appearance.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126
I want to make my bulbous nose both longer and more pointy to shorten my philtrum but I don't know if it's even possible, I heard that changing a bulbous nose was the hardest thing, is that true?
Yes it is because most cases of bulbous noses are because of the thick skin. This cannot be modified in any way. Thus, the resultant change is limited.

However YOUR nose is NOT bulbous. Neither do you have thick skin.(y)

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 8771
SK has good surgeons but its risky because the high demand so lot more scammers esp for foreigners

turkey focuses too much on ski-slope, its not ideal for men imo

u want a high radix-dorsum nasal profile
6BE11006 4959 43C8 8511 DCAD4B7F8A01
D17B3326 6184 42B2 8B5B 7527AAE6E9A7

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126 and Deleted member 8771
Alar reduction is common procedure with rhino, where the width of the ala (the bottom flaps around nostrils) can be reduced in width, and the bridge of the nose can be broken and reset with reduced width as well. If large phultrum is the issue unfortunately, there is no reasonable procedure for lengthening the nose. Some can add a cartilage graft between ala at the tip, but it’s not some thing most good surgeons feel comfortable doing cuz minor reward and major risk of looking uncanny and graft breaking off. You could get a genioplasty to offset the height of the philtrum by increasing the height of the chin. But, if you already have a good chin projection, not necessary.
Also, note that large philtrum is masculine/dom trait that can be attractive dimorphism for opposite sex.

• Woah
Alar reduction is common procedure with rhino, where the width of the ala (the bottom flaps around nostrils) can be reduced in width, and the bridge of the nose can be broken and reset with reduced width as well. If large phultrum is the issue unfortunately, there is no reasonable procedure for lengthening the nose. Some can add a cartilage graft between ala at the tip, but it’s not some thing most good surgeons feel comfortable doing cuz minor reward and major risk of looking uncanny and graft breaking off. You could get a genioplasty to offset the height of the philtrum by increasing the height of the chin. But, if you already have a good chin projection, not necessary.
Also, note that large philtrum is masculine/dom trait that can be attractive dimorphism for opposite sex.
Yeah the nose lengthening thing seem to be pretty much impossible, I checked Realself and every surgeon answers that not only it's very difficult but the results are very underwhelming with very high risk. I already have a tall chin so I guess my only way out is gay lips maxx :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126
Yeah the nose lengthening thing seem to be pretty much impossible, I checked Realself and every surgeon answers that not only it's very difficult but the results are very underwhelming with very high risk. I already have a tall chin so I guess my only way out is gay lips maxx :lul:
There’s another option where the orthodontist can remove your premolars and use retainers to pull back your upper jaw/ maxilla but again, it’s only extreme cases with completely forward teeth growth with extreme crowding of the maxilla. You can look it up.

• Love it
Nose tip filler to make philtrum look smaller?

• Woah
Nose tip filler to make philtrum look smaller?
No, to elongate the tip of the nose and bring down the middle portion of Ala, to make the projected maxilla/philtrum look smaller in comparison.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126 and Deleted member 8771
No, to elongate the tip of the nose and bring down the middle portion of Ala, to make the projected maxilla/philtrum look smaller in comparison.
How to do that

• +1
Conservative lip lift to reduce philtrum, as well as conservative (3mm) implants would help.

You won't look gay with that

• Woah