Anyone here 6 foot 6? I got to experience what it's like to be 6 foot 6 today.

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

There's no gym for my squandered youth.
So I'm at Burger King, right? They've got this Nugget War going on, and they're offering 10-piece chicken nuggets for a dollar. Than means 100 chicken nuggets for only 10 dollars. This deal only lasts until October 14th.

Now, as a manlet I typically only eat as much as any other woodland creature. A single droplet of dew kissed by dawn's first light on a crisp autumn morn. That usually gets me through to lunchtime. But in my head, 100 chicken nuggets doesn't sound like that many. Plus for that price I'd be a fool not to take advantage of this limited time offer. 100 delicious chicken nuggets for only 10 dollars? I don't think I've seen prices that low even in grocery stores. So I head in to make my order.

I order the chicken nuggets. They take longer to put together than your typical order, so I wait in the dining room. I notice the benches. I decided to wait on the benches. I get on the benches and stand on my knees. And usually when I stand up on something I think to myself "Ah, to be taller than 5 foot 5." But I also keep measuring tape on me at all times. Both in zippity blade form and loose wobbly "measure your dick circumference" form. And I notice, at this height, I'm dwarfing just about every other person waiting in the dining room with me. And so I'm like "Wow, do people exist that are this tall? I wonder how tall I am." So I whip out my measuring tape and find that I'm about 6 foot 6 standing on that bench. Maybe 6 foot 6-and-a-half, I'm bad at measuring where the tip-top of my head is.

From this I gather, 6 foot 6 is simply not necessary. I was so tall, people weren't even coming close to my height. Don't get me wrong, 6 foot 6 is still great, but it's like being a billionaire. Good to be, but after a certain height how much better can you eat? What could you buy that you can't already afford? From my observation, 6 foot 6 is well beyond what you need to be to be normal. Or maybe I just live in a village of fairy tale gnomes.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
6 foot 1 here dawg.

• +1
I'm very close. I'd say the absolute perfect height is 6'4-6'5. So many damn people are 6'2-6'3 nowadays, so adding just a few inches to mog them, while still looking like a human being is pretty great. The instant you go above 6'5, your height percentile starts skyrocketing, and humans are good at noticing stuff like that. It's off putting. At that point, your physique starts mattering a lot. This is because about 1 in 1000 guys are 6'7. 1 in 100 guys are 6'5. And, where I come from, about 1 in 10 are 6'2-6'3.

Keep in mind I like in one of the tallest countries.

So if we were to rate tall statures:
6'0-6'1: Averagetall. You're not short, but you're not particularly tall either.
6'2-6'3: Tall.
6'4-6'5: Extra tall. If you can fill out your body so you don't look scrawny, and don't have trash frame, this is the best height you can be.
6'6: THE BREAK. This the zone holding the fabrics of our reality together. Passing this zone has dire consequences.
6'7+: Chaos Unit Measurement. Or, CUM for short. At this height, you are become destruction. Reality does not apply. Not always a good thing, because more humans like other humans that are bound to reality.

• +1
I'm at 6'2 and I honestly think that 6'3 is an ideal height.

• +1
6'6 is freak tier, 6'4.5 is the undisputed king of all heights. I'm 6'0.5 and wish I was a couple inches taller since kids these days are growing so fucking tall
I'm very close. I'd say the absolute perfect height is 6'4-6'5. So many damn people are 6'2-6'3 nowadays, so adding just a few inches to mog them, while still looking like a human being is pretty great. The instant you go above 6'5, your height percentile starts skyrocketing, and humans are good at noticing stuff like that. It's off putting. At that point, your physique starts mattering a lot. This is because about 1 in 1000 guys are 6'7. 1 in 100 guys are 6'5. And, where I come from, about 1 in 10 are 6'2-6'3.

Keep in mind I like in one of the tallest countries.

So if we were to rate tall statures:
6'0-6'1: Averagetall. You're not short, but you're not particularly tall either.
6'2-6'3: Tall.
6'4-6'5: Extra tall. If you can fill out your body so you don't look scrawny, and don't have trash frame, this is the best height you can be.
6'6: THE BREAK. This the zone holding the fabrics of our reality together. Passing this zone has dire consequences.
6'7+: Chaos Unit Measurement. Or, CUM for short. At this height, you are become destruction. Reality does not apply. Not always a good thing, because more humans like other humans that are bound to reality.
Germany?

• +1
I'm 6'5 got a good frame, 6'6 with shoes on. I was a fatass lost about 80lbs kinda skinny fat now, I hope to bulk then cut down for summer to 10% then should have a better jawline etc. I dont normally see many people taller like you said 1 to 100 would be around correct, while being tall is great its hard to look very good takes longer to look as ripped, which would be a downside of being tall. I see short people normally that have better physics and have been doing to the gym not as a long as me look better physic wise. Kinda looking into roidmaxxing next year.

• +1
I'm 6'5 got a good frame, 6'6 with shoes on. I was a fatass lost about 80lbs kinda skinny fat now, I hope to bulk then cut down for summer to 10% then should have a better jawline etc. I dont normally see many people taller like you said 1 to 100 would be around correct, while being tall is great its hard to look very good takes longer to look as ripped, which would be a downside of being tall. I see short people normally that have better physics and have been doing to the gym not as a long as me look better physic wise. Kinda looking into roidmaxxing next year.
6'5 + roids = fucking beast

• +1
6'5 is a great height to be. I don't think women have any limit to the height a male can be.

• +1
  • +1
6'5 is a great height to be. I don't think women have any limit to the height a male can be.
As long as you have normal proportions, the taller the better
Women would literally chose a 7'0 freak over a 6'5 giant, if they could, so long as that guy has normal proportions
It's over

• +1
As long as you have normal proportions, the taller the better
Women would literally chose a 7'0 freak over a 6'5 giant, if they could, so long as that guy has normal proportions
It's over

Here's 7'8 Giga Chad Jóhann K. Pétursson. Yes you read it right, 7'8. He lived to be 70+ as well.

JOHANN-PETURSSON-The-Viking-Giant-401x500.jpg

6b8ced24a9d0bfbc60f049b140856f61.jpg

BUFHy6zCQAE_Ran.jpg

johann-petursson1.jpg

CG-J-Petursson-A6.jpg

jhann-k-ptursson-56940a22-2338-47f1-9011-95d116c710f-resize-750.jpeg

nephilim2.jpg

Painting of Giga Chad claiming a female whilst the regular Chad runs away.

Giga Chad is a god.

• +1
Here's 7'8 Giga Chad Jóhann K. Pétursson. Yes you read it right, 7'8. He lived to be 70+ as well.

JOHANN-PETURSSON-The-Viking-Giant-401x500.jpg

6b8ced24a9d0bfbc60f049b140856f61.jpg

BUFHy6zCQAE_Ran.jpg

johann-petursson1.jpg

CG-J-Petursson-A6.jpg

jhann-k-ptursson-56940a22-2338-47f1-9011-95d116c710f-resize-750.jpeg

nephilim2.jpg

Painting of Giga Chad claiming a female whilst the regular Chad runs away.

Giga Chad is a god.
holy shit. this guy mogs every human male that has ever lived.
This isn't Giga Chad
This is Googol-Chad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and jefferson
I was 6'0 at 13. goofy genetics my parents are your height

• +1
6'4-5 is the perfect height

not too large for everyday life

large enough you will almost never get heightmogged unless you go to D1 basketball college

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and badromance
Is nobody going to comment on how autistic OP is. We are just going to ignore this? Ok

• +1
So I'm at Burger King, right? They've got this Nugget War going on, and they're offering 10-piece chicken nuggets for a dollar. Than means 100 chicken nuggets for only 10 dollars. This deal only lasts until October 14th.

Now, as a manlet I typically only eat as much as any other woodland creature. A single droplet of dew kissed by dawn's first light on a crisp autumn morn. That usually gets me through to lunchtime. But in my head, 100 chicken nuggets doesn't sound like that many. Plus for that price I'd be a fool not to take advantage of this limited time offer. 100 delicious chicken nuggets for only 10 dollars? I don't think I've seen prices that low even in grocery stores. So I head in to make my order.

I order the chicken nuggets. They take longer to put together than your typical order, so I wait in the dining room. I notice the benches. I decided to wait on the benches. I get on the benches and stand on my knees. And usually when I stand up on something I think to myself "Ah, to be taller than 5 foot 5." But I also keep measuring tape on me at all times. Both in zippity blade form and loose wobbly "measure your dick circumference" form. And I notice, at this height, I'm dwarfing just about every other person waiting in the dining room with me. And so I'm like "Wow, do people exist that are this tall? I wonder how tall I am." So I whip out my measuring tape and find that I'm about 6 foot 6 standing on that bench. Maybe 6 foot 6-and-a-half, I'm bad at measuring where the tip-top of my head is.

From this I gather, 6 foot 6 is simply not necessary. I was so tall, people weren't even coming close to my height. Don't get me wrong, 6 foot 6 is still great, but it's like being a billionaire. Good to be, but after a certain height how much better can you eat? What could you buy that you can't already afford? From my observation, 6 foot 6 is well beyond what you need to be to be normal. Or maybe I just live in a village of fairy tale gnomes.

6'2" is in the 99th percentile from what I can remember, anything beyond that gives heavily diminishing returns. Also, I saw your post on .me get featured on a CuckedShaman video. Your thread was actually pretty good though NGL.

• +1
6'2" is in the 99th percentile from what I can remember, anything beyond that gives heavily diminishing returns. Also, I saw your post on .me get featured on a CuckedShaman video. Your thread was actually pretty good though NGL.

I'm not watching the video. What did he say? Also, which post?

• +1