Anyone here done RAD 140 + MK 677?

japcel

japcel

Iron
I'm thinking of running an 8 week cycle so I can get a good body by summer.

However I would be limited to basically body weight workouts, and a weighted backpack, which I can do weighted pullups with.
Is it even worth it then? I have a shit ton of free time so I could workout a long time though.

What are the side effects of these combined as well?

Could it possibly affect height or maybe close growth plates faster? Yes I am manlet trying to get Bruce Lee type physique.

• +1
Reactions: GrayEyedBarrett
run mk at least 6 months rad idk i wouldnt fuck with it cuz the sides arent really known just inject test

run mk at least 6 months rad idk i wouldnt fuck with it cuz the sides arent really known just inject test
And RAD 140 is not a SARM you take on your first cycle either

• +1

Currently I've been on MK for 2 weeks, 20mg a day.

And RAD 140 is not a SARM you take on your first cycle either

Why not though?
So far all I've read on it are the positives, I need to know more info by what I am risking by taking RAD 140 for 2 months.
Testosterone crash?

• +1
Currently I've been on MK for 2 weeks, 20mg a day.

Why not though?
So far all I've read on it are the positives, I need to know more info by what I am risking by taking RAD 140 for 2 months.
Testosterone crash?
You do you but RAD is new. Test is not just know that the sides can be unpredictable compared to test and you really don’t know the damage it may cause long term.

• +1
Reactions: japcel
sarms are cope. Get dianabol

• +1