Anyone here on Sarms and how much muscle have you gained?

animo123

animo123

Death Before Dishonour
Ive been ding some research and apparently as said by greg doucette
if your on a low dose so around 10mg of sarms like ostarine and run it for 8 weeks you probably dont need a pct and should make gains especially as a newbie

Anyone on here got any experience with some and not being suppressed also or if you were suppressed what were you taking and how did you over come the suppression

Obviously, the only thing stopping me is never getting back my normal t levels so i dont just want to go all in and mess up my life for some gains

Heres the videos i watched on the topic

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13994 and FinallyAscended
Gained 25 lbs of muscle on Ostarine + MK677 in 6 weeks.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 12669, TakaTeo and animo123
i permanently gained around 10lbs on ostarine. forgot dosage but it was a moderate/mild dose. 15-20mg i think. keep in mind i legit barely worked out and ate like shit lol so you could gain even more. its legit

• Love it
Reactions: animo123
i permanently gained around 10lbs on ostarine. forgot dosage but it was a moderate/mild dose. 15-20mg i think. keep in mind i legit barely worked out and ate like shit lol so you could gain even more. its legit
how was your test after your cycle?

Why even bother taking sarms without a test base

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13994
:lul: Mofo's in here gaining more muscle running low dosage sarms than actually roids and OP believes it

• JFL
Reactions: TITUS, .👽., oldcelloser and 1 other person
Dnr but @tincelw made good gains on rad

• +1
:lul: Mofo's in here gaining more muscle running low dosage sarms than actually roids and OP believes it
Lol right sarms alone dont do shit
what do you mean by test base
to stack test with sarms?
see above, just doing sarms alone does nothing without actual T

Hello. I made a thread regarding this and would appreciate any insight. Cheers.

i believe greg doucette and other roiders on yt
peeps itt are just more confirmation

• JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser
lol at Sarms; just do a test only cycle (studied for 80 years) and up your dose accordingly, teenagers

• +1
prob 5 pounds of muscle on ostarine but strength went way up and body fat went dow

Just do anavar or some other oral and don't waste your time with those faggot drugs.