Anyone here or Lookism or JSF that spent more than 100k-200k on surgeries?

Deleted member 8461

Deleted member 8461

Equinox
I want to see what they look like. Because they either don't exist or if they do they're smart enough not to post publicly on an incel website and just start a new life somewhere. They just lurk, take the information they need, ascend and disappear.

@KEy21 was a high IQ user I followed here for some time who I'm pretty sure ascended and left us here to rot.

inb4 this monstrosity

I want to see what they look like. Because they either don't exist or if they do they're smart enough not to post publicly on an incel website and just start a new life somewhere. They just lurk, take the information they need, ascend and disappear.

@KEy21 was a high IQ user I followed here for some time who I'm pretty sure ascended and left us here to rot.

inb4 this monstrosity
View attachment 735724
you really don't need to spend more than 80k unless you need LL tbh. It's just about doing your research & finding the appropriate surgeon for your goals whilst balancing price.

Nice leaked pic of @facemaxxed btw

oh & to answer your question, earl on JSF probably has

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8461
there are diminishing return to surgery, cant imagine theres any reason to do that much work

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lux and Deleted member 8461
you really don't need to spend more than 80k unless you need LL tbh. It's just about doing your research & finding the appropriate surgeon for your goals whilst balancing price.

Nice leaked pic of @facemaxxed btw
I mean is there some radical change in some extreme subhuman that got all the surgeries MFL3, tripod osteotomy Bimax, genio, chin wing, implants fucking every where, rhino, hair transplant and managed to ascend?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1862
I mean is there some radical change in some extreme subhuman that got all the surgeries MFL3, tripod osteotomy Bimax, genio, chin wing, implants fucking every where, rhino, hair transplant and managed to ascend?
no, surgery isn't about excess.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8461 and Deleted member 7776
whats that

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 7776
  • +1
done by Sinn to elongate palpebral fissure length. seperates zygos <-- --> laterally @AleksVs claims to have gotten it
holy shit didnt realize there was actualy something to increase pfl

• +1