anyone here read manga?

MrCucumber

MrCucumber

The Road to Hell is Paved with Good Intentions
Been doing it since I am little and now I just read the ones I started when I was little and are still going on.

I read Naruto and Bleach from start to finish for example.

RN I am still waiting on OP to end (who knows when that shit will end, ODA doesn't seem TOO tired yet), AOT (ends next chapter most likely, good 10 year run).

Then I will be free from this aspect of my childhood.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
A non-brag post by you this time.

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
A non-brag post by you this time.

I swear none of my posts are supposed to be brags.

When I was in HS all my friends would constantly say I was "bragging" when I was just talking about my life and experiences with girls.

These "brag" threads seem to be another way to shut down the truth of Male to Female interactions.

I swear none of my posts are supposed to be brags.

When I was in HS all my friends would constantly say I was "bragging" when I was just talking about my life and experiences with girls.

These "brag" threads seem to be another way to shut down the truth of Male to Female interactions.
I mean, I understand if you’re trying to just prove looks are everything but at the same time, I can also understand why others would see the type of stuff you say as bragging.

I mean, I understand if you’re trying to just prove looks are everything but at the same time, I can also understand why others would see the type of stuff you say as bragging.

If I really wanted to brag I would tell the story of how when I was on vacation a completely random woman came up to me and called me hot and sucked my dick off on the beach 30 minutes later.
what truth?

Girls like to be treated as sexual objects.

Yes

• +1
Reactions: MrCucumber
If I really wanted to brag I would tell the story of how when I was on vacation a completely random woman came up to me and called me hot and sucked my dick off on the beach 30 minutes later.

Girls like to be treated as sexual objects.
They really do but just not by ugly men or men they find unattractive.

Yes,lots of It.
Right now I'm reading more light novels,but when I finish reading my light novels,I'll start reading the manga.
Gonna read this when I finish.
51cjrGbHQ1L SX331 BO1204203200

I don't read manga. I've seen all of naruto though all the way until the first season of naruto. I've seen dragon ball ep 1 to the last episode of Z. I've seen a huge amount of bleach.

Yeah i read manga.
Im reading jojos bizarre adventure part 7 rn and i used to read one piece and was caught to the latest chapter, however I havent touched it in months

They really do but just not by ugly men or men they find unattractive.

If you are the only guy around you are the hottest guy around.

Just started reading One Piece and Bleach in Japanese. I have to look up 80% of the words though

I keep up with one piece

Stop necroposting bro

• Woah
Reactions: HailToTheKing