Anyone know what is causing my leg to stop growing hairs back?

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

counselor of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
I swear I shaved this one side only once like almost a year ago and it still hasn’t grown back fully

9C4679F9 B2A8 4629 AC7E 31EAEA7307E5

Am I suffering from leg balding type shit?

Looks weird asf cause this side has short hairs and the other side has long ones

Looks weird asf cause this side has short hairs and the other side has long ones

FemboyMaxx asap

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ascension and albe.ORG
For now trim it to the same length as the shorter side. So it doesn't look weird

• +1
Reactions: Iasacrko
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal and albe.ORG
FemboyMaxx asap
Why type shit Wdym shave my hairs?

I have a very femcel type face ppl think I’m 15 type shit but my leg is fairly hairy at least it was now it’s growing less hairs on one side

Men with no leg hair looks gay

low test. My leg hair gives me a new skin colour
Leg hairs give the illusion of darker skin before u shave due to the shadows they make probably

Why type shit Wdym shave my hairs?

I have a very femcel type face ppl think I’m 15 type shit but my leg is fairly hairy at least it was now it’s growing less hairs on one side

Men with no leg hair looks gay
Nigga don't shave. TRIM. To make an even look until the other side grows as well.

I also used to have no hair growth on my legs and arms.

It was after I started doing shit that increases test that I saw them growing back

• +1
Reactions: Corleone and Iasacrko
yeah leg balding exists tbh my father is harry as fuck everywhere but he somehow lost his leg hair

• +1
Reactions: ascension
Leg hairs give the illusion of darker skin before u shave due to the shadows they make probably
Didn’t need an essay nigga

• JFL
Reactions: Iasacrko
Yeah I’ll just trim having short leg hairs is better than being a gorilla

It’s just strange cause when I was 14 I used to joke with my friends I was the leader of the hairy leg club because I had so much leg hair and now I’m basically bald there

• +1
Reactions: Corleone