Anyone legit have good guides about learning more about how foids act?

Reformed

Reformed

ALL FOIDS ACT THE SAME / still on test e
Almost every foids acts the same imo, especially if it’s one from a friend group you know damn well all her friends are identical copies. Like a good way to use this info, is if u know one of ur GFs friends for certain is a whore, so is ur GF no doubt about it.

Obv interacting with a bunch of foids daily will help to understand more. But imo the most u understand ab a foid is after ur intimate with her, cus it’s like a direct switch in the way she act. I guess it’s kinda like post nut clarity which is what guys have.

But yeah it’s tough to understand these new behaviours, cus often I can see other users here also lose the foids after slaying or making out with her, the day after.

Idk, all I’m ultimately asking is how do I keep the hoes around. Obv 1 option is being a sex god that lasts for hours, but what if that isn’t enough for some (users who claim to be good at sex still lose their hoes)

• +1
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski
Just talk to them nigga

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Hardrada, wishIwasSalludon and 4 others
Just talk to them nigga
Nigga I only get 1 word replies. I legit send like 2 sentences to one (trying to personalitymax and show I’m interested in her) and receive ‘yippie’ as a reply :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: socialcel, Danish_Retard, Zonar and 2 others
Red Pill

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, wishIwasSalludon, Lookologist003 and 2 others
Nigga I only get 1 word replies. I legit send like 2 sentences to one (trying to personalitymax and show I’m interested in her) and receive ‘yippie’ as a reply :lul:
Then what you do is connect the dots and get them yapping, like if she is catholic ask her about why and you can generally get to good conversations because everyone is curious about existence

• +1
Reactions: Reformed
When you figured out one woman you figured out them all

• +1
Reactions: Reformed and NotCarv
Because they are not interested . Girls will go absoluty crazy for guys which are interested in

• +1
Reactions: Reformed and NotCarv
Be good-looking then apply redpill teachings, because that's when redpill can actually work. Basically just be a bastard, awful person. Aggressive and dominate other men because you are better looking than them. Women like those displays IF you look like you should be doing them because you look the part dark triad, deep voice.

Try negging, because it's effiective when you're something a woman wants. Have an abundance mindset, because if you're good looking, you will actually have an abundance reality.

• +1
Reactions: Reformed, NotCarv and moreroidsmoredates
Just be Chad.:feelshehe:

• +1
Post screenshots bc redduck wants me to make account

What’s this?

Not enough
Nigguh you're not chad, no One in here Is, so you're not allowed to get away with Just exist theory. Us mere mortals have to put up with whatever bullshit she's onto that Moment. One day She May have depressive episode and you Will Need to listen to her rants and support, One day you Will Need to impress her while she's on her ovulating phase and hold frame, be dominant and assertive, put your hands on her and fuck her good. One day She Just wants to visit the park like some 6 yo child and chill. But the brutal Truth Is that CHAD doesn't Need this, he May not utter a Word and She Will be pending from his lips 24/7, behaving at his command whenever and however he likes.

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and Reformed
Nigguh you're not chad, no One in here Is, so you're not allowed to get away with Just exist theory. Us mere mortals have to put up with whatever bullshit she's onto that Moment. One day She May have depressive episode and you Will Need to listen to her rants and support, One day you Will Need to impress her while she's on her ovulating phase and hold frame, be dominant and assertive, put your hands on her and fuck her good. One day She Just wants to visit the park like some 6 yo child and chill. But the brutal Truth Is that CHAD doesn't Need this, he May not utter a Word and She Will be pending from his lips 24/7, behaving at his command whenever and however he likes.
Yeah bro ik I’m not chad and I’m not trynna avoid that shit. I wanna LEARN it so I can approach diffr scenarios correctly. Anyway it’s just something that takes time and experience

same bro. they’ll text first then start being dry randomly, stupid whores

• +1
Learn preselection, hypergamy, greater variance theory, personality types, women are wonderful effect, Genetic prepositions and how estrogen and testosterone effect the brain both socially and such, and the amalgamation of some decent blackpill posts varying but not limited to NT theory, state of society, social hierarchy truths, and all of that shit. Technically your understanding should be an amalgamation if youve been paying attention.

I wrote a bunch about it, so id say youd have a good idea. Read my threads, read my posts. Done.

Theres also a few videos that hit the marks i watched that can fill in some content.

(not me)

Only works for htn+
Learn preselection, hypergamy, greater variance theory, personality types, women are wonderful effect, Genetic prepositions and how estrogen and testosterone effect the brain both socially and such, and the amalgamation of some decent blackpill posts varying but not limited to NT theory, state of society, social hierarchy truths, and all of that shit. Technically your understanding should be an amalgamation if youve been paying attention.

I wrote a bunch about it, so id say youd have a good idea. Read my threads, read my posts. Done.

Theres also a few videos that hit the marks i watched that can fill in some content.

(not me)

or just talk to women…

You need to touch this green thing known as grass

Only works for htn+

or just talk to women…

Only works for htn+
OP said he wants to understand female psychology and gender dynamics better, he didn't say he has problems with looks, and the best place to learn about stuff like that is TRP

• Hmm...
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon