go watch it nigga
IMG 1156

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheRagingBull, gooner23, wackedchives and 1 other person
i’m pushing 40 in less than 2 weeks

gonna be officially unc status
damn nigga, what’s it like being 40 on an incel forum? (serious question not trynna hate)

damn nigga, what’s it like being 40 on an incel forum? (serious question not trynna hate)
not that bad, finding this place has helped me a lot with youth maxxing and looking younger. due to that i’ve managed to fuck 18 year olds the past few months (although i larp as 23 on tinder lol) but nobody has called me out

Shet neeguh

not that bad, finding this place has helped me a lot with youth maxxing and looking younger. due to that i’ve managed to fuck 18 year olds the past few months (although i larp as 23 on tinder lol) but nobody has called me out
that’s insane unc, still slaying jbs pushing 40 is wild

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
ngl this movie is shit. the second worst film i’ve seen in the cinemas this year

just a cheap movie. wouldn’t even call it a movie. just a fast food quality film made to profit off old intellectual property to the normie western masses. literally no substance behind this movie

i’ve been on my phone the entire movie lol
IMG 1159

• +1
Reactions: wackedchives
ngl this movie is shit. the second worst film i’ve seen in the cinemas this year

just a cheap movie. wouldn’t even call it a movie. just a fast food quality film made to profit off old intellectual property to the normie western masses. literally no substance behind this movie

i’ve been on my phone the entire movie lol
View attachment 2833615
You really thought the 59th King Kong movie was gonna be good? You should know better. Watch Ricky stanicky, i enjoyed it

Or watch invincible if you haven’t already. Great show

there are no man nipples in it if that's what you're asking

You really thought the 59th King Kong movie was gonna be good? You should know better. Watch Ricky stanicky, i enjoyed it

Or watch invincible if you haven’t already. Great show
i knew it would be mid. just went to see it since i’m taking a break from going for my daily morning swim in the ocean

i knew it would be mid. just went to see it since i’m taking a break from going for my daily morning swim in the ocean
You ignored everything else I said

How self absorbed are you on a scale from 1-10

• JFL
Reactions: AlexBrown84
You ignored everything else I said

How self absorbed are you on a scale from 1-10
i’ve seen invincible. not for me

statnicky doesn’t look like my type of movie

i like movies about adventure and explorers and going on expeditions around the world

• WTF
Reactions: WELOVELOOKS
i’ve seen invincible. not for me

statnicky doesn’t look like my type of movie

i like movies about adventure and explorers and going on expeditions around the world
Old head can’t enjoy some invincible bruv. Even my 50 y/o+ father liked it. Oh well I guess you don’t like top tier action or good comedy, brutal.

just be a gorilla bro

women love gorillas