Is anyone here interested in a new/rebranded Lookism-type forum?

A NEW Lookism-esque site with the LOOKISM name still, only maybe a different TLD than com or net?

• Total voters
BullyofAlphaBitches

BullyofAlphaBitches

Return of The Truth
I wanted to make one but if I can't get enough migrants from here to make an attempt to switch it'd be worthless to invest.

I'm thinking it'll be like this site, only more unhinged/less restrictive and with less need of moderation, so no high E boys banning and seething.

But would it be worth it? My guess is no, manosphere forums are very niche and even with advertising you'd need huge traffic to profit at all.

But if any here wanna make the switch, maybe it's worth buying the Lookism domain/a server + setting up a rebranded Lookism Xenforo clone?

I can offer $1 upgrades, buy-in mod ship so it's not unfair/selected based on PSL-autism or seniority but on just who actually can be a good mod. I can allow member account buys, mod buys, even the ability maybe to branch out/partner in with Looksmaxxing marketing?

Anyone like it? Also, can I re-use the same Lookism logo or is that legally a potential issue? I can just make a new iteration of the OG Lookism logo. Just want to make it feel like the OG so it isn't some dumb new site but one that is reminiscent of OG blackpill

I'm talking the real deal here, not going to bother to do it child's play sort of way but to literally bring the same atmosphere back, only better if possible such as with less mod power bullshit, drama, just shit talking, reminiscing, talks of red or blackpill theories, moneymaking, etc.

Last edited:
Look at my egg-headed ass rn my nigga, do it look like I care?

• JFL
Reactions: i hear voices, Deleted member 60975, Jeww and 1 other person
Look at my egg-headed ass rn my nigga, do it look like I care?

IDK, but shitposting is welcome, it keeps the site active and keeps other entertained & wouldn't not ban for it tbh unless insanely disruptive.

Make a subreddit or an dc server instead

you’re a nobody so nobody would join

• JFL
Reactions: Jeww
i misclicked i meant to choose the "kill yourself" option

• JFL
Reactions: scrunchables
you’re a nobody so nobody would join

Why did anyone join the original Lookism then?

The creator was a nobody then too and still nothing to say much about.

Why did anyone join the original Lookism then?

The creator was a nobody then too and still nothing to say much about.
that was a decade ago

nowadays you have to have a following to get things done

that was a decade ago

nowadays you have to have a following to get things done

It will have the Lookism name though so there will be some pull with that.

Might get the ball rolling if it has the same name thus a retro feeling anew.

Looksmax and Lookism had slightly different ideologies.

We have not had a Lookism named and based site for years now, only muh looksmaxxing zoomer teen shit.

I'll help galvanise if we can get most of the Lookism crew back

• JFL
Reactions: BullyofAlphaBitches