Anyone smoke weed?

Jmpace52

Jmpace52

Gold
Not hard to get these days. Ever sinnce Trump passed the 2018 Farm Bill its been legal nationwide. You can buy Delta-8/0.5% or less Delta-9 (unless it's hemp derived)/Delta-10 THC, HHC, THCO, THCP, etc hemp products that fuck you up. Prerolls, disposables, vape juice for box mods, and gummies of it you can buy (even jars of bud). Cannabis is still illegal where I live, but you can do anything with hemp now, it's federally unregulated. You can buy this shit at any smoke shop and almost any convenience store.

I started smoking dope when I was 15. I'm 25 now. So that was back in 2013 when I first started. I still remember the pre-2018 world. You had to get a dealer (which I had), but if you don't or your dealer is out what are you gonna do? I webt long periods without smoking some good shit during that time. Now I can just get one from the store anytime I have the money for it. Back in the day low-grade costed $1-$5, mid costed $10-$15 and loud costed $20-$25 a gram.

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
In Germany is harder but I have a manlet friend who knows some dealers

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte

Nah I’m sober now

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover
I like it in moderation. I'm on a very long tolerance break rn to give my dopamine a chance to regenerate