Anyone trade crypto? Share your tips and tricks!

Time Travel

Time Travel

미학
I mainly trade by entering positions on pivots on 4h golden pockets.
I only trade BTC on 5x leverage as it's relatively low risk, if price action goes against me I double down on my position at a lower point.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963, sly shinkai, goat2x and 1 other person
my tip? dont ask this forum:ogre:

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and one job away
buy, big cryptos with a use case.
buy, metaverse cryptos.

And hold.
Potentially sell when you see the market is in giga fomo euphoria hype, and even normies on the streets jump in to it.
But, Than keep the money liquid. So you can buy back in the dips.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Kmscurry and noodlelover
buy, big cryptos with a use case.
buy, metaverse cryptos.

And hold.
Potentially sell when you see the market is in giga fomo euphoria hype, and even normies on the streets jump in to it.
But, Than keep the money liquid. So you can buy back in the dips.
yea I also buy and hold crypto and nfts but I was talking about day trading.

• Love it
Reactions: eduardkoopman
yea I also buy and hold crypto and nfts but I was talking about day trading.
i see.
Yeah, sorry I have no tips on that. Because I suck at it, and don't really do it.
All I do, is allowed myself like 10%-20% of muh crypto portfolio; to do dumb specualtive shit with. Just for muh fun etc. I ectually went a bit overbaord, and maybe now have like 25% in dumb speculations stuff.
but I can't call this daytrading. It's just dumb yolo stuff I do, for the fun and thrill of it.

i see.
Yeah, sorry I have no tips on that. Because I suck at it, and don't really do it.
All I do, is allowed myself like 10%-20% of muh crypto portfolio; to do dumb specualtive shit with. Just for muh fun etc. I ectually went a bit overbaord, and maybe now have like 25% in dumb speculations stuff.
but I can't call this daytrading. It's just dumb yolo stuff I do, for the fun and thrill of it.
I see.
I think gaming nfts are the future tbh, but now may not be a good idea to invest in them.

I see.
I think gaming nfts are the future tbh, but now may not be a good idea to invest in them.
I lso have the feeling sometime. Like, it's way to early stage still.
But if pick a winner (accidentally) at such an early stage. Than maybe 10 years from now, one is retering comfortably.

I believe NFT's in general has a great future ahead. For many different pruposes.

I lso have the feeling sometime. Like, it's way to early stage still.
But if pick a winner (accidentally) at such an early stage. Than maybe 10 years from now, one is retering comfortably.

I believe NFT's in general has a great future ahead. For many different pruposes.
I bought some Land on Sandbox that cost me about 250$ per piece back then, now the floor price is about 1 Eth. That's ridiculous growth imo. Idk how long this is sustainable.

• Love it
Reactions: eduardkoopman
should i buy floki

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Time Travel and noodlelover
I only trade BTC on 5x leverage as it's relatively low risk, if price action goes against me I double down on my position at a lower point.
@Time Travel I Bet You'd Trade Your AssHole For 1 BTC.
@Adriana Lima @BoosterShotEnjoyer Pitch In.
2.-Thai-girl-2.jpg

what platform

• +1
Reactions: Time Travel
dump it, happened

c*tt0ncan*y ta and do*pe tra*des have the best TA on the internet. I wouldn't waste 1k on do*pes course but its still top 2 on the internet

buy high sell low :feelshah:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Stevensmithgerard and Deleted member 11292
I buy off local exchanges for shit rates and funnel into my deepweb wallets just blow it all on drugs

I am for net $1500/week

I wanna start trading Forex soon tbh. A lot of times there are days where you can't really find a decent entry on BTC and usually Alts just mimic what btc does.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: sly shinkai, Deleted member 1627 and Stevensmithgerard
make your own meme coin
pump it
dump it
make betas cry over their lost money

• +1
Reactions: Time Travel
I wanna start trading Forex soon tbh. A lot of times there are days where you can't really find a decent entry on BTC and usually Alts just mimic what btc does.
You wont be succesful on forex lmao
not as volatile as crypto and it gets fucked by hfts and other big earner algos

if you cant find inefficencies on bitcoin you sure as hell wont do on forex

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, eduardkoopman and jj43
You wont be succesful on forex lmao
not as volatile as crypto and it gets fucked by hfts and other big earner algos

if you cant find inefficencies on bitcoin you sure as hell wont do on forex
it is much more predictable tho, you can have 90%+ winrate using the steve mauro method.
there's no way you think bitcoin is easier to trade than forex.
Obviously you can swingtrade btc while you can't really swing trade in forex but that's entirely different.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Deleted member 1627
fyi no one will tell your their secrets to crypto trading or any trading pubically because the alpha will drop to 0 nearly instantly

fyi no one will tell your their secrets to crypto trading or any trading pubically because the alpha will drop to 0 nearly instantly
I get it, but this site is too insignificant to have an impact

it is much more predictable tho, you can have 90%+ winrate using the steve mauro method.
there's no way you think bitcoin is easier to trade than forex.
Obviously you can swingtrade btc while you can't really swing trade in forex but that's entirely different.
90%? Did someone back test that i highly doubt it,

Bitcoin is easier to trade than forex lol, because the average normie patters still work there bc its mainly retail not quants amd hfts lol
Also its not about the winrate only its about the risk to reward

90%? Did someone back test that i highly doubt it,

Bitcoin is easier to trade than forex lol, because the average normie patters still work there bc its mainly retail not quants amd hfts lol
Also its not about the winrate only its about the risk to reward
it's probably higher than 90%
forex is a lot more predictable

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1627 and goat2x
it's probably higher than 90%
forex is a lot more predictable
he literally uses just a modified wyckoff strategy

maybe worked a decade ago

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1627
  • JFL
Reactions: goat2x
stop trading crypto u donkies... there is legit 0 edge trading that shit. In the long term you WILL lose money if you try to daytrade it.