Anyone who claims they prefer non white women is coping hard

Saoirsecel

Saoirsecel

Don't hate the player, hate the game
They only say that because they can only get fat white women or no white women at all lol

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Madhate, TUSSELEIF, thecel and 22 others
No I just dont like cumskins

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Albeacho, whiteissuperior, Deleted member 17201 and 27 others
I'd prefer light skin latina

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15302, Deleted member 8869, thecel and 14 others
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thecel, Cidre enjoyer, Deleted member 3202 and 6 others
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: thecel, IndianJock and Deleted member 6403
The armenian/Turkish/Lebanese look>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: whiteissuperior, thecel, SPFromNY914 and 3 others
Everyone claiming they prefer "latinas" "turkish" actually just prefers a tanned white girl lmfao

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: whiteissuperior, thecel, Chadelite and 30 others
based

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, thecel and Deleted member 5891
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel and Good_Little_Goy
Latinas are basically tanned whites with fat asses

• +1
Reactions: thecel, CursedOne, SubhumanCurrycel and 3 others
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: RaciallyAndrogynous, CursedOne, Copeful and 1 other person
They only say that because they can only get fat white women or no white women at all lol

Its like your implicitly encourging ethnics to try and fuck white women

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 9641, thecel, UglyShortGuy and 7 others
A few years ago I went to see a movie with my friends and a rich average-looking Chinese businessman came and flaunted his attractive Russian girlfriend. All the local women here who were considered hot in SEA looked noticeable inferior to his girlfriend and they commented how she was a goddess and they would never come close to her level. Even non-English-speaking women know that white women looked great. Why does any man not prefer white women?

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and Sikkunt23
If they're ethnics themselves then all the better. On the one hand it means less competition for white men, on the other hand less race mixing degeneration. Besides it's natural for ethnics to prefer their own women. Telling them white women are superior is to inflict a terrible pain upon them. It feels like selling them a pipe dream.

• +1
  • Woah
  • WTF
Reactions: thecel, RaciallyAndrogynous, Chadlitecel and 3 others
If they're ethnics themselves then all the better. On the one hand it means less competition for white men, on the other hand less race mixing degeneration. Besides it's natural for ethnics to prefer their own women. Telling them white women are superior is to inflict a terrible pain upon them. It feels like selling them a pipe dream.
The race of the guy himself is irrelevant, white women are more attractive and thats it, just like tall men are more attractive and how tall the girl is herlself is irrelevant

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, MentalistKebab, Sikkunt23 and 1 other person
I prefer non white women

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: thecel, SubhumanCurrycel, sandcelmuttcel and 1 other person
I prefer girls from my own ethnicity, Hispanic.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 1973 and RamRanchCowboy
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 7580 and Deleted member 5891

I live in SEA. Southeast Asian people here WILL treat you like a god if you have a non-overweight white girlfriend. To them it's like being a multi-millionaire. And it's not common for imported Eastern European prostitutes to sell at 50-100 x the price of Thai women.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel and CursedOne
Bs, you prefer tanned white girls

Lol dude, whites arent just one race. Besides, the country where I'm from is 75% mixed race with black and European and native american so theres not many pure white girls here or "tanned."

• +1
Reactions: thecel, Taylorswift, Deleted member 1973 and 1 other person
I live in SEA. Southeast Asian people here WILL treat you like a god if you have a non-overweight white girlfriend. To them it's like being a multi-millionaire. And it's not common for imported Eastern European prostitutes to sell at 50-100 x the price of Thai women.
That's your choice. If you've chosen this path then be prepared to the fact that most white women are not into you, which doesn't mean they're necessarily racist but because they're simply not interested in stepping out of their comfort zone. Besides you'd better save money for your hapa kid's future surgery - there's no guarantee he/she will end up having white bone structure.

• +1
Reactions: thecel and SubhumanCurrycel
Lol dude, whites arent just one race. Besides, the country where I'm from is 75% mixed race with black and European and native american so theres not many pure white girls here or "tanned."
Cope

Lebanese dont look like turks u faggot. Armenian yes

30B406B9 FFF1 486C 9207 C55C72974E9C

74884D2E 1842 4D03 8347 A1793C873EDA

7D0421D5 0186 4CC1 BF70 4149F34BE3E1

Dumdum

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: thecel and MentalistKebab
That's your choice. If you've chosen this path then be prepared to the fact that most white women are not into you, which doesn't mean they're necessarily racist but because they're simply not interested in stepping out of their comfort zone. Besides you'd better save money for your hapa kid's future surgery - there's no guarantee he/she will end up having white bone structure.
My cousin moved to Australia and married a white Australian woman so it must be possible.

But she is a kween 💕
Screenshot 20200827 190348

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, turkproducer, Darkthrone and 7 others
It depends. I put a high priority on nice lips and white girls usually have bad to normal lip area

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, fogdart, Chadelite and 3 others
Keep coping.
AhnEunjinfull162506

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, fogdart, RaciallyAndrogynous and 6 others
I prefer any woman that makes my dick hard

• +1
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 1973, sandcelmuttcel and 1 other person
I prefer brown girls

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, sandcelmuttcel and Copeful
White features are on average more attractive, which is why they are preferred by the broadest population.

But it's face >>>> race. Meaning 4.5 PSL curry girl >>> 4 PSL white girl

• +1
Reactions: thecel, audreyen, Deleted member 1973 and 1 other person
White features are on average more attractive, which is why they are preferred by the broadest population.

But it's face >>>> race. Meaning 4.5 PSL curry girl >>> 4 PSL white girl
Of course but I would prefer 4 PSL white girl. Just my personal preference

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, Saoirsecel, Deleted member 8765 and 1 other person
Of course but I would prefer 4 PSL white girl. Just my personal preference

You are the first person I've seen to claim that. How high PSL would the ethnic girl have to be for you to prefer her?

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 7866
You are the first person I've seen to claim that. How high PSL would the ethnic girl have to be for you to prefer her?
I would choose the white girl any day too, white skin fogs hard

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, RaciallyAndrogynous, Copeful and 1 other person
Over a 4 PSL white girl?
4.75 for an Arab girl
5.25 for an Indian girl
5.75 for a Black girl
7 for an East Asian girl

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, stuckneworleans, Marsiere214 and 1 other person
nordic women look like shit to me
med women mog

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, stuckneworleans, SubhumanCurrycel and 2 others
Over a 4 PSL white girl?
4.75 for an Arab girl
5.25 for an Indian girl
5.75 for a Black girl
7 for an East Asian girl

I would choose the white girl any day too, white skin fogs hard

That's crazy. To each his own I guess.

I don't think the majority of people hold that opinion though. Ill make a poll

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and Copeful
All the idiots in here claiming to prefer ethnic chicks really just want a darker skin white passing (features) ethnic

...NOT a fkn aboriginal tier latina, a gigagook from some village in china or a tits out african tribe erectess

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, Highrise, Entschuldigung and 4 others
Lol why not boyo
Aight so

My favorite kind of girl is Madison Beer pheno - dark hair, light eyes, paleish skin, with big thighs and butt. That's a med woman.

Now Arab girls closely resemble med woman and have big butts, but never have light eyes. I would prefer a big butt Arab girl equally to a big butt cuck pheno Nerdic girl tbh. Light eyes deducts the .75

Then Indian girls. They have dark skin as well, so another half point deducted

Then black girls. Even darker skin, but they can still be cute af with a good face and ass. Half a point deducted again for dark skin

Finally Asian girls. No body, terrible personality, and I feel like I'm cucking to Ethnic men if I date one. Also, maxilla is off. They would literally have to be model tier for me to prefer one over a 4 PSL white girl.

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Copeful
Aight so

My favorite kind of girl is Madison Beer pheno - dark hair, light eyes, paleish skin, with big thighs and butt. That's a med woman.

Now Arab girls closely resemble med woman and have big butts, but never have light eyes. I would prefer a big butt Arab girl equally to a big butt cuck pheno Nerdic girl tbh. Light eyes deducts the .75

Then Indian girls. They have dark skin as well, so another half point deducted

Then black girls. Even darker skin, but they can still be cute af with a good face and ass. Half a point deducted again for dark skin

Finally Asian girls. No body, terrible personality, and I feel like I'm cucking to Ethnic men if I date one. Also, maxilla is off. They would literally have to be model tier for me to prefer one over a 4 PSL white girl.
Some Arabs have colored eyes like half my cousins and my sibling

• Woah
  • Love it
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and Baldingman1998
White women are almost always degenerate feminist hypergamous whores at least with ethnic women in ethnic countries you can find cute virgin girl.

• +1
Reactions: thecel
Zzzzzzzzz
Xxxxxxxxxxxxx
cope, this is my favorite pheno , almost every girl I'm attracted to look similar to her

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 6128, SubhumanCurrycel and 1 other person
my only preference is no dark skin

and no smelly vag