Anyone who claims they prefer non white women is coping hard

white women are more feminine
Do u even know what average is? The average latina looks nothing like the average girl of a high class hotel full of rich tourists or whatever rich place u went to
No hotel, I lived in condominiums in middle/ upper class districts and also went to lower class districts. Perhaps white women are your personal taste, and that's fine. But there are way fewer good looking white girls on average than Latin American girls, that's a fact.
Or maybe you live in a white stacy country, I don't.

Tbh I used to prefer gooks before PSL

Now it’s definitely changed

I think mixed women mogs everyone, mixed indian-white, brown women with full lips mog white women into oblivion

Lmao u have no idea what you are talking about, the average white woman fogs the average latina so hard its not even funny, most of latinas have big wide noses and curly hair

And white women being less attractive and white men being more attractive is so nonsense jfl ur coping so hard, i bet you are a white guy that thinks hes going to latin america and easily fuck a bunch of hot latinas jfl, it doesnt make sense because because white women are more feminine (lighter skin smaller noses higher pitched voice and lower t ) and so are white men jfl so it would only make any sense to say the reverse
ligher skin is disgusting, look like pigs
olive skin/tan/brown is more attractive especially when you have colored eyes, and brunette

• +1
Reactions: Copeful
I think mixed women mogs everyone, mixed indian-white, brown women with full lips mog white women into oblivion
HIGH IQ USER,right here

• +1
Reactions: ProAcktiv and Mayor
White women mog.

White women are the only women who by default know How to suck a cock

I disagree tbh. I think it's normal for an ethnic to prefer his own women if she's the same looks level. Some ethnics just wanna show that they can get whites but really they'd prefer a hot ethnic girl in the long term. Just my opinion

They only say that because they can only get fat white women or no white women at all lol
I thought you were obsessed with Japanese women OP

I will marry an Arabic women

I will marry an Arabic women

Ill take anything that looks caucasian tbqh the only 3 races im generally disgusted is blacks asians and generally indians on averages.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191
I can get white women VERY easily, however, a lightskin like Taylor Russell (Judy Robinson in the new Lost in Space) would have me simpinnnnnnnnnnnnn

Ill take anything that looks caucasian tbqh the only 3 races im generally disgusted is blacks asians and generally indians on averages.
Used to like Asians but apparently my kids will be retarded so no thanks. I’m on the fence with Indian/Pakistanis tho

Used to like Asians but apparently my kids will be retarded so no thanks. I’m on the fence with Indian/Pakistanis tho

Pakis generally are caucasian indians depends really its a mix the south looks like niggers the east is chinks mixed with niggers the west is the sweet spot but even then its 20 percent nigger monkey

• Woah
Pakis generally are caucasian indians depends really its a mix the south looks like niggers the east is chinks mixed with niggers the west is the sweet spot but even then its 20 percent nigger monkey
Ahh so u gotta look for them in those areas, I just kept it an option cuz for some reason, there are a lot of Pakistanis and Indians in my area, the only Arabs I see (immigrants like me) are little or they’re refugees and can’t speak english

Ahh so u gotta look for them in those areas, I just kept it an option cuz for some reason, there are a lot of Pakistanis and Indians in my area, the only Arabs I see (immigrants like me) are little or they’re refugees and can’t speak english

Just take the most white passing ones tbqh honestly turks are the best for this same with georgians there is so much overlap its ridiclous.

• +1
Just take the most white passing ones tbqh honestly turks are the best for this same with georgians there is so much overlap its ridiclous.
Yeye it’s always a mix mix of people last city I was in was all East Asians snd now it’s different, hopefully soon tbh, thanks for the info

Yeye it’s always a mix mix of people last city I was in was all East Asians snd now it’s different, hopefully soon tbh, thanks for the info

Honestly black women and east asian women i truly think look ugly on averages just my opinion though

• JFL
Honestly black women and east asian women i truly think look ugly on averages just my opinion though
ThΓ© average ones I see, they aren’t my taste yeah. Even if it’s a gl black women i personally am usually not intrrrsted

ThΓ© average ones I see, they aren’t my taste yeah. Even if it’s a gl black women i personally am usually not intrrrsted

With asians there like flat faced blacks.

With blcks they lack the forward growth common in caucasians.

• +1
I like how the wide spread 'racial mixing degeneration' meme persists, despite the latino pheno being mixed and looking very attractive, some would say even preferable to white, pale skin, blond, blue

I disagree tbh. I think it's normal for an ethnic to prefer his own women if she's the same looks level. Some ethnics just wanna show that they can get whites but really they'd prefer a hot ethnic girl in the long term. Just my opinion
Ethnics worship whites
Jfl if you think kkk ethnics prefer their own kind... come on man normies know about this

most normie (Non psl) ethnics would reject a girl like Lima for a 3.5 psl long faced blonde with bad collagen

• JFL
Reactions: doll
Ethnics worship whites
Jfl if you think kkk ethnics prefer their own kind... come on man normies know about this

most normie (Non psl) ethnics would reject a girl like Lima for a 3.5 psl long faced blonde with bad collagen
Really? I'm not totally convinced. I think they only want attractive white women but would rather have an ethnic Stacey over an avg white

Really? I'm not totally convinced. I think they only want attractive white women but would rather have an ethnic Stacey over an avg white
Well man ethnics overrate whites, women overrate white men and ethnic men consider a 3/10 white girl a 9/10
Ethnics consider honey boo boos mom like 6/10

I’m mostly talking about normies tho

• JFL
Reactions: doll
Race doesn’t really matter that much for woman, no racist but black girls are really the only race that hurts a girls SMV. For guys race definitely matters

Some Japanese girls look way better than a lot of white girls.

I prefer mulattos tbh. White girls hit the wall at 23 ffs

They only say that because they can only get fat white women or no white women at all lol
I like white arabs not full on European but ok

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18045
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: π€π¬π¬π²π«π’πšπ§ π–πšπ«π«π’π¨π« and Deleted member 18045
Cope . I can't even get women from my race. So doesn't make any difference in the end:forcedsmile::feelswhy:

• +1
dude I just want someone who is just as white as me and has a similar pheno

like an atypical arab similar to med

my gf is darker than me skin and features wise
Oh you mean white as in light skinned :y'all:

• Hmm...
Reactions: π€π¬π¬π²π«π’πšπ§ π–πšπ«π«π’π¨π«
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: π€π¬π¬π²π«π’πšπ§ π–πšπ«π«π’π¨π«
  • Love it
I prefer all kinds of women except gooks

what do you mean by orthognathic?
When the skull is oriented on the Frankfort horizontal plane, the upper jaw is in an approximately vertical relationship to the profile of the facial skeleton; having a gnathic index of 97.9 or less.

When the skull is oriented on the Frankfort horizontal plane, the upper jaw is in an approximately vertical relationship to the profile of the facial skeleton; having a gnathic index of 97.9 or less.
can you give examples it is common in europeans guys like
2452120 b49402c6a76740326ff5b06ebda452a5

how is it arab?