ANYTHING ABOVE 6'3 IS A NERF (thoughts?)

H

hungryplayground175

Silver
In my opinion anything above 6'3 is a nerf cause its just too tall, you already heightmogg many many people by just being 6'2 ish and if you are too tall, you look weird, ratio to legs to upper body looks off, this is incredibly a hottake and i understand but it cant be just me 6'1 - 6'3 is the ideal height too tall not good

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mvob, mogger10, Deleted member 19766 and 20 others
no, taller is better because more weight = more KO Power for boxing and youll have a weight advantage in Heavyweight Boxing.

• JFL
Reactions: Hentaiwatcher69
no, taller is better because more weight = more KO Power for boxing and youll have a weight advantage in Heavyweight Boxing.
if you want to get bitches 6'1 to 6'3 is ideal, and fighting and looksmaxxing is kinda different bro, you could say taller the better when it comes to the NBA though i agree when it comes to fighting though, but most people just want to be an ideal height for aesthetics not for physical advantages

• +1
Reactions: mathis, Tryingtoascend, BrahminBoss and 5 others
Dont forget, tall people also seem to have wide hips, and worse cranofacial development on average. There is diminishing returns past a certain height. I believe diminishing returns in regards to hips+facial development+frame starts at the area between 6'1.5 to 6'2

• +1
Reactions: Tryingtoascend, BrahminBoss, zura and 1 other person
Dont forget, tall people also seem to have wide hips, and worse cranofacial development on average. There is diminishing returns past a certain height. I believe diminishing returns in regards to hips+facial development+frame starts at the area between 6'1.5 to 6'2
tall people typically look like orges ngl also a hottake but they recieve a buff in height but a nerf on face

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and Deleted member 33579
tall people typically look like orges ngl also a hottake but they recieve a buff in height but a nerf on face
Indeed, dont forget the nerf on frame aswell. And more likeliness to be bald. Due to poor posture. My 6'6 friend is 1 year younger than me, but hes already norwood 7. He used to pull better looking girls than me, not anymore though. He fucks girls i wouldnt touch. And he only get them cuz hes 6'6. Before he was 6'6 HTN, but that was a nearly a decade ago.

• +1
Reactions: schizo echochamber and aspiringexcel
Indeed, dont forget the nerf on frame aswell. And more likeliness to be bald. Due to poor posture. My 6'6 friend is 1 year younger than me, but hes already norwood 7. He used to pull better looking girls than me, not anymore though. He fucks girls i wouldnt touch. And he only get them cuz hes 6'6. Before he was 6'6 HTN, but that was a nearly a decade ago.
fr 6'1-6'2 is literally as good as it gets anybody within that range is incredibly fortunate and if they got a normal looking face you get easy bitches lmao

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zura, aspiringexcel and 5.5psl
In my opinion anything above 6'3 is a nerf cause its just too tall, you already heightmogg many many people by just being 6'2 ish and if you are too tall, you look weird, ratio to legs to upper body looks off, this is incredibly a hottake and i understand but it cant be just me 6'1 - 6'3 is the ideal height too tall not good
it depends but as soon as you get past 6'3 the chances of you having a disproportionate frame are really high

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Hexum, IMOGYOU and aspiringexcel
it depends but as soon as you get past 6'3 the chances of you having a disproportionate frame are really high
like 99.9% of the time unless you are just him lol, i have never seen anybody irl that dont look disproportionate

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel
fr 6'1-6'2 is literally as good as it gets anybody within that range is incredibly fortunate and if they got a normal looking face you get easy bitches lmao
I 100% agree. Ive been studying the hips/frame of tall people at my gym, you can tell they always have child bearing hips. Its such a big failo.

• +1
Reactions: schizo echochamber and aspiringexcel
ur not wrong but all that mass is needed for fighting brah

I 100% agree. Ive been studying the hips/frame of tall people at my gym, you can tell they always have child bearing hips. Its such a big failo.
not even that a lot of hella tall people are lazy fucks and dont framemaxx so they just look like tall twigs they could maximize their potential by framemaxxing but normally they lazy fucks

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Hexum, klamus and midlatinocel
not even that a lot of hella tall people are lazy fucks and dont framemaxx so they just look like tall twigs they could maximize their potential by framemaxxing but normally they lazy fucks
I have scoliosis, so I can’t do framemaxing

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa and optimisticzoomer
Holy shit so much coping lmao
6'0 is a good height in uttar pradesh op no doubt.
I'm very grateful for being 192cm and I'll never ever want to decrease my height I have had girls call me cute just coz Im tall despite being dead avg facially lmao
Keep coping tho

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Hexum, poopoohead, mogger10 and 8 others
  • +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: IMOGYOU, schizo echochamber, TsarTsar444 and 1 other person
Holy shit so much coping lmao
6'0 is a good height in uttar pradesh op no doubt.
I'm very grateful for being 192cm and I'll never ever want to decrease my height I have had girls call me cute just coz Im tall despite being dead avg facially lmao
Keep coping tho
nobody is coping majority of people think 6'3 above is too tall you probably have a shit frame you can keep coping

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Erik-Hexum, schizo echochamber, mogger10 and 4 others

Attachments

• 3673935_1696082365825.png
    3673935_1696082365825.png
    423.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, Erik-Hexum, schizo echochamber and 4 others
beautiful face >>>> height >>>> body
fr couldnt agree more iv seen too many manlets with a chadlite face mogging tall people with sub average face

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Hexum, schizo echochamber, johnrocksaints and 1 other person
ur not wrong but all that mass is needed for fighting brah
I dont give a shit about fighting, a person i know got his face disfigured after a bar fight, im not gonna put myself into that situation where that is possible

fr couldnt agree more iv seen too many manlets with a chadlite face mogging tall people with sub average face
But you don’t have it, just like you don’t have height. coper

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa
They are too complacent. I told my 6'6 friend to hop on oral min and oral fin, but he believed his height alone would save him. His ego is too big. He admitted to me that he was wrong, but by then, it was too late to save his hair.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: poopoohead, johnrocksaints and midlatinocel
But you don’t have it, just like you don’t have height. coper
im 15 at 177CM i got plenty of time left ill worry about my height once im 18 then its really over ill ropemaxx

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel
nobody is coping majority of people think 6'3 above is too tall you probably have a shit frame you can keep coping
No majority don't think that
And how am I coping jfl I'm 6'4 and i mog it's you who wants to feel good that you won't be 6'3+ ever and somehow wanna convince yourself that it's too tall

@Chadelite @TheTakeoverHasBegun look at this thread lmao definition of coping tbh

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, mogger10, TheTakeoverHasBegun and 1 other person

Attachments

• 3676093_BKA9zJeCcAA8C3l-1.jpg
    3676093_BKA9zJeCcAA8C3l-1.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tabula Rasa and aspiringexcel
They are too complacent. I told my 6'6 friend to hop on oral min and oral fin, but he believed his height alone would save him. His ego is too big. He admitted to me that he was wrong, but by then, it was too late to save his hair.
lmao his fault you tried helping him

• +1
Reactions: andy9432
Does a 6‘3 with good proportions and frame mog a 6‘6 framecel with dog shit proportions? Yes.

But the 6‘6 mogs if they have equal proportions and frame.
So it’s the taller the better as long as proportions and frame aren’t worse.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, TsarTsar444 and hungryplayground175
And how am I coping jfl I'm 6'4 and i mog it's you who wants to feel good that you won't be 6'3+ ever and somehow wanna convince yourself that it's too tall

@Chadelite @TheTakeoverHasBegun look at this thread lmao definition of coping tbh
i honestly do not want to be 6'3+ like genuinely all ascension of height hits at 6'2 to 6'3 anything above has nerfs

• +1
Reactions: zura, aspiringexcel and 5.5psl
Does a 6‘3 with good proportions and frame mog a 6‘6 framecel with dog shit proportions? Yes.

Taller is better but 90% of tall people are disproportion and lazy fucks to framemaxx as well

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel

if you 6'4 with good frame and not disproportionate ill credit for you for it no nerfs there but im talking for the majority of hella tall people being disproportionate and shit frame

• +1
Reactions: kanderior

Sure, but the point is 6'6 men with good proportions and frame are very rare, not that being 6'6 is bad itself.

• +1
Reactions: hungryplayground175
i honestly do not want to be 6'3+ like genuinely all ascension of height hits at 6'2 to 6'3 anything above has nerfs
Yes I do agree that once you are 6'3+ then you start to become a framecel but if you have a decent frame and you are 6'3+ you'll mog so hard , blast roids and that guy would annihilate any guy below 5'10 no matter how good he looks.

• +1
Reactions: zura, midlatinocel and Chadelite
youre a fucking retard how does this have any relevance

No such thing as too tall

Look at Dutch giant
Mogging everyone

But but 6ft1 is the ideal height bro!

• +1
Reactions: lwlaiet060920, midlatinocel and 5.5psl
No such thing as too tall

Look at Dutch giant
Mogging everyone

But but 6ft1 is the ideal height bro!
keep meatriding lmao there is something called being too tall, you cannot disagree that body becomes disproportionate and shit frame

I’d rather be 6ft8 with a shit frame than 6ft3 with a good frame

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: poopoohead and johnrocksaints
I’d rather be 6ft8 with a shit frame than 6ft3 with a good frame
keep coping lmao being 6'8 as an nba as a lot of benefits i cant disagree with that but aesthetics thats simply COPE

keep meatriding lmao there is something called being too tall, you cannot disagree that body becomes disproportionate and shit frame
People cope because you can’t change height without ll surgery
This guy mogged almost everyone on here before (only tellem t mogs him) now he mogs everyone

JFL @ NOT BEING A 2m giga mogger

how can subhumans cope? “5ft 7 is enough I don’t need LL surgery” “height is cope after 5ft8”

Joe manganellio is a 6ft5 Tera mogger snd Manlets think they can compete against him

Honestly I want to get LL to be 2m+

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
halfthor bjornson had a normie frame before roids

Jfl @ wanting a “good frame” bro

Just be 6ft7.5 (and larp as 6ft9) then blast roids to the moon theory

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and 5.5psl
People cope because you can’t change height without ll surgery
This guy mogged almost everyone on here before (only tellem t mogs him) now he mogs everyone

JFL @ NOT BEING A 2m giga mogger

how can subhumans cope? “5ft 7 is enough I don’t need LL surgery” “height is cope after 5ft8”

Joe manganellio is a 6ft5 Tera mogger snd Manlets think they can compete against him

Honestly I want to get LL to be 2m+

Too tall isnt aesthetics is my point no more should be said from here if u find being 2m+ is aesthetic you are actually retarded

It's simple:
  • Justin Bieber: 5'7
  • Zac Efron: 5'8
  • Tom Cruise: 5'8
  • Jared Leto: 5'9
  • Tom Hardy: 5'9
  • Harry Styles: 5'10
  • Orlando Bloom: 5'10
  • Brad Pitt: 5'11
  • George Clooney: 5'11
  • Leonardo DiCaprio: 5'11
  • Jake Gyllenhaal: 5'11
  • Jamie Dornan: 5'10
  • Kim Taehyung: 5'11
  • Mike Thurston: 5'11
  • Ryan Gosling: 6'0
  • Bradley Cooper: 6'0
  • Sean O’Pry: 6'0
  • Henry Cavill: 6'0.5
  • Robert Pattinson: 6'0
  • Gerard Butler: 6'1
  • Andrew Tate: 6'1
  • Logan Paul: 6'1
  • Every James Bond actor except for Craig: 6'1-6'2
  • Hugh Jackman: 6'1.5
  • Ryan Reynolds: 6'2
  • Jon Kortajarena: 6'2
  • David Gandy: 6'2
  • Idris Elba: 6'2
  • Chris Hemsworth: 6'3
If being over 6'3 gave a man an significant aesthetic advantage we'd be seeing way more models, celebs and other socially desirable men above it. But the only recent example I can think of is 6'5 Jacob Elordi, and he is seen as abnormally tall by male celeb standards. And plus, and this is not a cope cause I admit the guy mogs the shit out of me, he doesn't have the best frame (though still good for his height and women find him attractive):

Jacob Elordi Alexa Demie jpg

Last edited:
“5ft7 is enough bro”

It's simple:
  • Justin Bieber: 5'7
  • Zac Efron: 5'8
  • Tom Cruise: 5'8
  • Jared Leto: 5'9
  • Tom Hardy: 5'9
  • Harry Styles: 5'10
  • Orlando Bloom: 5'10
  • Brad Pitt: 5'11
  • George Clooney: 5'11
  • Leonardo DiCaprio: 5'11
  • Jake Gyllenhaal: 5'11
  • Jamie Dornan: 5'10
  • Kim Taehyung: 5'11
  • Mike Thurston: 5'11
  • Ryan Gosling: 6'0
  • Bradley Cooper: 6'0
  • Sean O’Pry: 6'0
  • Henry Cavill: 6'0.5
  • Robert Pattinson: 6'0
  • Gerard Butler: 6'1
  • Andrew Tate: 6'1
  • Logan Paul: 6'1
  • Every James Bond actor except for Craig: 6'1-6'2
  • Hugh Jackman: 6'1.5
  • Ryan Reynolds: 6'2
  • Jon Kortajarena: 6'2
  • David Gandy: 6'2
  • Idris Elba: 6'2
  • Chris Hemsworth: 6'3
If being over 6'3 gave a man an significant aesthetic advantage we'd be seeing way more models, celebs and other socially desirable men above it. But the only recent example I can think of is 6'5 Jacob Elordi, and he is seen as abnormally tall by male celeb standards. And plus, and this is not a cope cause I admit the guy mogs the shit out of me, he doesn't have the best frame (though still good for his height):

View attachment 2466407
Good frame and dont look disproportionate then u can be as tall as you want again, im talking for majority

I dont give a shit about fighting, a person i know got his face disfigured after a bar fight, im not gonna put myself into that situation where that is possible
its not good to use exceptions, getting disfigured from a bar fight is very rare

I agree. My ideas about height focus on three things:
  • The James Bond look, so tall enough to be seen as attractive and aesthetic by women, mog, or at least be noticeably taller (not the same thing) than the majority of guys, but also capable of blending with the crowd and not being seen as a circus freak (even if in a good way) whose height is distracting. Timothy Dalton in The Living Daylights is one of my ideal looks.
  • Not getting mogged by guys who are are "normal tall" and aesthetic, instead of wanting to mog every single guy in existence.
  • The heights in that list of the top most desirable male celebs I posted.
So I don't care if a 6'5+ guy mogs me cause I would never want to be that height, I do care if a 6'3-6'4 guy mogs me. Hence my ideal height range being 6'2-6'3. 6'4 and above you start to become disproportionate and lanky unless you consistently work out.
But even 6'1 probably isn't bad, Henry Cavill is 6'0.5 and frauds 6'1 and not a single normie or woman has ever thought "he's too short to play Superman/James Bond". Tony Soprano's actor was 6'1 and people thought of him as huge cause of his frame. 6'0 is fine if you wear some short lifts, 5'10-5'11 you need to statusmax and facemax, and 5'9 and below is manlet-tier.
Which also means I don't care about the Netherlands, if meeting the statistical definition of tall there means you have to be literally near-NBA height and unaesthetically tall, then I'm OK with not being tall there, I'll settle for just not being seen as short.

And yes, frame is very important. It can make the difference between a 6'1 guy being seen as "ok and tallish" or huge. I hate the shit gymceling gets here because of an extremely small number of cases of guys so ugly and genetically fucked that even getting buff doesn't help them (and I would argue such guys are rarer than even gigachads). Check this video of a 6'1 bodybuilder walking shirtless in public and being seen as a beast by the average person and the normies in the comments.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: hungryplayground175
youre a fucking retard how does this have any relevance
in life as humans we are still hunter gatherers by nature and the men with the highest dominance physically pass on their genes, if your not good at fighting your female will not want to breed with you as you cannot protect her against other threats (males) fighting for her.

I agree. My ideas about height focus on two things:
  • The James Bond look, so tall enough to be seen as attractive and aesthetic by women, mog, or at least be noticeably taller (not the same thing) than the majority of guys, but also capable of blending with the crowd and not being seen as a circus freak (even if in a good way) whose height is distracting. Timothy Dalton in The Living Daylights is one of my ideal looks.
  • Not getting mogged by guys who are are "normal tall" and aesthetic, instead of wanting to mog every single guy in existence.
So I don't care if a 6'5+ guy mogs me cause I would never want to be that height, I do care if a 6'3-6'4 guy mogs me. Hence my ideal height range being 6'2-6'3. But even 6'1 probably isn't bad, Henry Cavill is 6'0.5 and frauds 6'1 and not a single normie or woman has ever thought "he's too short to play Superman/James Bond". Tony Soprano's actor was 6'1 and people thought of him as huge cause of his frame. 6'0 is fine if you wear some short lifts, 5'10-5'11 you need to statusmax and facemax, and 5'9 and below is manlet-tier.

Which also means I don't care about the Netherlands, if meeting the statistical definition of tall there means you have to be literally near-NBA height and unaesthetically tall, then I'm OK with not being tall there, I'll settle for just not being seen as short.
exactly lmao