ANYTHING ABOVE 6'3 IS A NERF (thoughts?)

second guy has a monster cock right?
lmao yes but it dont make up for his long ass legs, even fucking would be hard with those monster legs and his 3rd leg

In my opinion anything above 6'3 is a nerf cause its just too tall, you already heightmogg many many people by just being 6'2 ish and if you are too tall, you look weird, ratio to legs to upper body looks off, this is incredibly a hottake and i understand but it cant be just me 6'1 - 6'3 is the ideal height too tall not good
So ur actually saying being 7 foot tall would get u less girls than being 6" 3?

So ur actually saying being 7 foot tall would get u less girls than being 6" 3?
yeah, most girls would find 7 feet way too tall. According to this study 6'5 is the beginning of too tall for most American women, and 6'2 the perfect height. 70% of women found 7'0 too tall to want to date. Add maybe 1 inch cause it was 11 years ago, and you get a perfect height of 6'3, tall even by Dutch standards. No rational reason to want to be taller than that.

Last edited:
In my opinion anything above 6'3 is a nerf cause its just too tall, you already heightmogg many many people by just being 6'2 ish and if you are too tall, you look weird, ratio to legs to upper body looks off, this is incredibly a hottake and i understand but it cant be just me 6'1 - 6'3 is the ideal height too tall not good
6'3 -6'4 is ideal, maybe even 6'5, but anything above starts to enter lanklet territory as muscularity and frame start to deteriorate when you are that tall

in life as humans we are still hunter gatherers by nature and the men with the highest dominance physically pass on their genes, if your not good at fighting your female will not want to breed with you as you cannot protect her against other threats (males) fighting for her.
so true, you will be easily beat up and pushed around by other men if not a certain height and women will lose even more respect for you - women want someone who can protect them, not someone who is the same height and same strength.
Your genetics will determine this entirely

• +1
Reactions: Bonesbonesbonesbone
it's over.

Depends if your built or a stick. If your built like Kevin durant than yeah maybe but its def better than being <5'6

Depends if your built or a stick. If your built like Kevin durant than yeah maybe but its def better than being <5'6
Your sure if you under 5’6 lol

Attachments

• IMG_7751.JPG
    IMG_7751.JPG
    36 KB · Views: 0
you say you mog, post physique then :feelskek: unless the self proclaimted 7.5+ PSL god is too scared to post himself :lul:
who said I mog, r u fucking retarded LOL

Nah man, 6 4- , 6-5 is super aesthetic and if you have good genes you will mog hard. Some people get that lanky computer nerd look but again if you have decent genes you will mog

Nah man, 6 4- , 6-5 is super aesthetic and if you have good genes you will mog hard. Some people get that lanky computer nerd look but again if you have decent genes you will mog
Exactly but talking for most ppl, if u dont get nerfed on frame then ez mog