Anything but impregnating a girl is cope

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
No matter how many girls you fuck, no amount of sex is enough. The point of ife whether from a biblical or an evolutionary perspective is to have descendants.

By impregnating a woman, you change her forever. She becomes a mother, its irreversible from this point and on. The child is the token that you did fuck her, and its life reminds you of the accomplishment.

Also, the girl's matenral instincts kick in, she softens up with you and hardens with other men. Your chances of fucking her again and maybe getting a second child increase.

On the other hand, living a degenerate slayer life sure is fun, but you dont know how good you will age, it may or may not last forever. And if you start norwooding, you will be into lots of stress, girls are settling you are still on the go. The good ones are getting taken, you are getting older and older.

And the stress culminates and ages you faster. Eventually you settle with a bitch much uglier than what you could have gotten if you settled when you were young. Be a father before 30 or ldar.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4106, BrettyBoy and BigBiceps
Not everyone has that option though. A lot of betabuxxes had no choice but to settle with an ugly old whore after 30

Not everyone has that option though. A lot of betabuxxes had no choice but to settle with an ugly old whore after 30

i dont even have the option of mere sex lul

• +1
Reactions: Over
Legit post. Slaying is meaningless unless you go for impregnation. Nobody cares if you've been to 500 pussies, but even 10 children can be a actual cause of admiration. There is no purpose in life but furthering your own bloodline. Fuck slaying, fuck partying, fuck video games, fuck the environment and hippies who say whites shouldn't have children. I will die a happy man once I got atleast 100 children.

• +1
Reactions: Over and Zygos4Life
They lead a main to ruin, I'm addicted to vidya too, but I know it's been very damaging to my social life over the years.

vidya is good tbh ngl if you are an incel.

Nothing matter tbh. You gonna die one day.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 209
No matter how many girls you fuck, no amount of sex is enough. The point of ife whether from a biblical or an evolutionary perspective is to have descendants.

By impregnating a woman, you change her forever. She becomes a mother, its irreversible from this point and on. The child is the token that you did fuck her, and its life reminds you of the accomplishment.

Also, the girl's matenral instincts kick in, she softens up with you and hardens with other men. Your chances of fucking her again and maybe getting a second child increase.

On the other hand, living a degenerate slayer life sure is fun, but you dont know how good you will age, it may or may not last forever. And if you start norwooding, you will be into lots of stress, girls are settling you are still on the go. The good ones are getting taken, you are getting older and older.

And the stress culminates and ages you faster. Eventually you settle with a bitch much uglier than what you could have gotten if you settled when you were young. Be a father before 30 or ldar.
Legit and high IQ post I recommend this user

20200117 173634

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 209
The seed has to be placed.

But first you must find the right girl.