Anywhere online where I can learn about business for free?

i hear voices

i hear voices

I’ll Cut your head Off with a Husqvarna
looksmax.org

• +1
Reactions: incelmogger
smoke weed play guitar​

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and Shkreliii
Read books youll learn more than a MBA

youtube

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and GuyFromSingapore
Many types of bussinesses, just find a disctionary of every field within bussiness, get inspired with chatgpt, frankly if you cant find education for yourself, you will not succeed in bussiness, see this as your first task, remember fishing> getting fish

read books and listen to other successful people who are at a point where you want to get to. dont ever take advice from here

Hamza's adonis school

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26
the best way to learn is to actually run a business

Books, forums, youtube? courses

Yes, all over the internet, but what type of business are you talking about? Learning about "business" as a whole is a very broad question.
specifically running a business and management type things

specifically running a business and management type things
Harvard Business Review, Entrepreneur.com, Bloomberg, Wall Street Journal, and Financial Times. Or subreddits like r/Entrepreneur, r/Business, r/Management. There are too many options to list. A book I'll recommend is "Good to Great: Why Some Companies Make the Leap... and Others Don't" by Jim Collins.

• +1
Reactions: i hear voices
Harvard Business Review, Entrepreneur.com, Bloomberg, Wall Street Journal, and Financial Times. Or subreddits like r/Entrepreneur, r/Business, r/Management. There are too many options to list. A book I'll recommend is "Good to Great: Why Some Companies Make the Leap... and Others Don't" by Jim Collins.
worthwhile answer thank you man

Users who are viewing this thread

Back