Apart from Albanians, Romanians and Indians who else are UNIVERSALLY hated.

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
Don't say pakis, Arabs, Turks, Mexicans or Chinese. They may have haters but I'm sure they also have their admirers as well. I'm trying to think of other countries that have a massive universal failo to all people.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: MostGLSlayer, Beetlejuice, try2beme and 4 others
Don't say pakis, Arabs, Turks, Mexicans or Chinese. They may have haters but I'm sure they also have their admirers as well. I'm trying to think of other countries that have a massive universal failo to all people.
I forgot about Jews lmao most obvious one :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JohnDoe, Autismcel, Hero of the Imperium and 2 others
Africans

• +1
Reactions: mirrormogger
Blacks

• +1
Reactions: mirrormogger
Haitians, Venezuelans (the women are hot though), Turks

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah and HTN_Mentalcel
U forgot somalis

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Entschuldigung, bloomercel, ingram33 and 2 others
Africans aren't monolithic.

Even in Sweden, Nigerians and Somalis have almost polar opposite stereotypes.

• +1
Reactions: Mr_Bombo_mogs, Tallest person here, murdah and 1 other person
poles, abbos

• +1
Reactions: 8uAte
Romanians aren't widely hated. Their tragedy has been the conflation of Romani gypsies with ethnic Romanians. Indians are also not widely hated, except for on this website.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mrriceguyreturn, 8uAte and murdah
Pakis and Mexicans

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 8uAte and Manletmachine
Haitians, Venezuelans (the women are hot though), Turks
Haitians are tricky because they're hated online and in the DR but actually are met with more indifference than anything else.

Like I've seen posts from Mexicans claiming that Haitians have a better reputation than Central Americans and Venezuelans in Mexico because they're humble, peaceful, and hard working while the latter are viewed as being more cocky, violent, and lazier.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, murdah and ElTruecel
Pakis and Mexicans
Nah. Def not Mexicans.

People only have issues with the low income Chicanos who gang bang, are uneducated, and have social ills in the U.S. barrios.

But the illegals are seen as hard working and friendly. And Mexico is basically the strongest soft power in Latin America and Venezuelans get far more hate as migrants.

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|
Nah. Def not Mexicans.

People only have issues with the low income Chicanos who gang bang, are uneducated, and have social ills in the U.S. barrios.

But the illegals are seen as hard working and friendly. And Mexico is basically the strongest soft power in Latin America and Venezuelans get far more hate as migrants.
Sorry nigga but not a single word

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel and Manletmachine
Slavs obv

but Slavs are hated for no reason while the rest of this brown scum deserve the hate

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: slavicpsycho, MoggerGaston, Richard Cheese and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos| and i_love_roosters
who is mirin pakis? name one person

• JFL
Reactions: Entschuldigung, NotAMogger and HTN_Mentalcel
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: yen, Entschuldigung, NotAMogger and 7 others
Eb5229a3dc16b416e74b88e83156d0db419883dc

• +1
Reactions: russiancelreturns
What about analbanians
IMG 2865

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51576, Costcosuperstore, Sergeant and 1 other person
Haitians, Venezuelans (the women are hot though),
Why would they be hated
They're not hated by Muslims. But if (conservative) Muslims knew how they were in modern times they would be happy if half the country was nuked.

Nigga wtf is a "Muslim halo"
You won't get it you're not Muslim. Same with Afghans and Iranians. To the rest of the world they're backwards. But to conservative Muslims they're relatively untouched.

But even on a non-Muslim basis, I mean if you hate Indians - why wouldn't you support their nearest enemy?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: slavicpsycho, St.TikTokcel, russiancelreturns and 1 other person
Cuz they're essentially the same thing :feelskek:
That's the problem. You just come off as ignorant. Same with saying Turks and Arabs are the same thing. You would get offended at this. To the rest of the world it is same, even if it's factually wrong.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tallest person here and i_love_roosters
like 1/10th polish, well done dude, post a 1 in a million exception
how can he be only 10% polish while he inherited more slavic traits than med? he has only med colouring you retarded fuck. The rest is typical slavic. (OSB&R (Overall Slavic Beauty and Robustness))

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mrriceguyreturn, HTN_Mentalcel and St.TikTokcel
how can he be only 0.1% polish while he inherited more slavic traits than med? he has only med colouring you retarded fuck. The rest is typical slavic. (OSB&R (Overall Slavic Beauty and Robustness))
retardlet doesn't know math :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: russiancelreturns
  • JFL
Reactions: fxckz and i_love_roosters
  • JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist
I was expecting an essay on how some Britcuck you was talking to back in 2009 confused the two. Do better next time chief
No actually both are probably mistaken as paki rather than each other :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: i_love_roosters
Slavs obv

but Slavs are hated for no reason while the rest of this brown scum deserve the hate
slavs are the hardest-working ethnicity in the netherlands, yet they get so much hate because people don't like how slavs look (lowTrust) and because they like alcohol.

JFL at white people honestly.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: fxckz, bloomercel, murdah and 5 others
slavs are the hardest-working ethnicity in the netherlands, yet they get so much hate because people don't like how slavs look (lowTrust)
youve just written the explanation

you cant be hard-working (like a cuck) when youre low-trust mogga. Slavic bratans need to behave like negros.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fxckz, RonnieMcNuttMaxxing, MoggerGaston and 2 others
slavs are the hardest-working ethnicity in the netherlands, yet they get so much hate because people don't like how slavs look (lowTrust) and because they like alcohol.

JFL at white people honestly.
It's because you can shit on them openly. Shit on nafris and they'll chimp out and burn the entire city. Also, dutchcels don't want to get accused of le racismo.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sny, bloomercel, murdah and 4 others
Shit on nafris and they'll chimp out and burn the entire city. Also, dutchcels don't want to get accused of le racismo.
Based nafris @emeraldglass

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: emeraldglass and MoggerGaston
Slavs are fairly respected (maybe Poles not so much). All the seething on here is a meme honestly
poles arent respected and russians are considered 'orcs' in western MSM.

Not that it matters.
A westerner wouldn't be able to make a distinction based on phenotype of poles, ukranians, czechs, slovakians, or west-russians anyways.

it's not a meme

• +1
Reactions: Tallest person here and St.TikTokcel
youve just written the explanation

you cant be hard-working (like a cuck) when youre low-trust mogga. Slavic bratans need to behave like negros.
It's true.

Only work hard when you are getting paid hard and are well-respected. This is not the case as a slav in the netherlands when you study hard and work 'a good job'.

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and russiancelreturns
It's because you can shit on them openly. Shit on nafris and they'll chimp out and burn the entire city. Also, dutchcels don't want to get accused of le racismo.
lived in the netherlands all my life and never even had polish/slavic friends. I would never even meet them in my life, except online.

big part of it is due to being pushed into studycelling by parents I guess, and in the studycel social circles you only find white-cucks and asians.
little to no slavs there.

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel and St.TikTokcel
poles arent respected and russians are considered 'orcs' in western MSM.

Not that it matters.
A westerner wouldn't be able to make a distinction based on phenotype of poles, ukranians, czechs, slovakians, or west-russians anyways.

it's not a meme
Westerners don't even know what slav is. When I was in the UK I had to explain some Britcucks that Russians and Ukrainians are the same ethnicity. They had no idea what slav was.

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
Westerners don't even know what slav is. When I was in the UK I had to explain some Britcucks that Russians and Ukrainians are the same ethnicity. They had no idea what slav was.
yeah but that makes it even worse. dont you get it?

because westerners just see an ogre low-trust looking white-skinned guy, and all they think is:
'oh he's a kinda weird/aggressive looking white guy. yeah I dont like him, i dont trust him. I feel uncomfortable with that guy.'

instead of realizing our lowTrust ogre look is due to our slavic ethnicity. we are not ogres, we can be trusted.

Just because I have a high hairline, protruding browridge, thick tilted eyebrows and a big nose, doesn't mean I am fucking evil like you white people always treat me as.

AP1GczMECHsLsKheZwO_5DcZqg0SZjkCs2sCbZPGARbQL5Xo_6ID1SMRtA8zNBHCiUQPyTw1h9qw48llxzUy8Xuhak_yOij8k3t1Ftvv7GmqEcLZISAwivdno2HaHzaSruhN4y5Y74dlMNy_ycQ8unjEB3mBQLVfxW5UbGQCrPLeKv8fU0Jfy8JnwmTu7OW8iUd9UidiRsD0gv39l_1x-r0ZrzG-iwW3hBmgX6fcv4rf39GEOh2wTkNIAixgQZUgyct5_eqBIP-L8GpPopxuTlazaIkuvYW0OBNrBnT2sSsEq9EWj-6mSCwMqQbQJTpQVb8vJf8sdv0OcGLXtGKxXXciuEFjfxskm45Pw_8ZZEN0snQBaYjWDYq9x_TJgcpX8DKLEOx83FVb0tRNI7-ubiRxIisVjSwzkxalI-dZdBlrtesvb1ECtICz91Jnh3BlWPVqARTKYAwIZD0iXDXsWUXLA0mQ_XdF5CFiabbHA-AEEN9Y6ACkx-sY9bREcYavYp-SHYUDkEHfKdoGmI8GYxsaJgi541AzQ1wFdEIkOaVB8lmC9C3g9eJqAFVDdOh7LI_DZG61DOkE_l9jRyxHaf83J3da86qK0eahbcmm7aFAP1utilb3JZQqIbsYPHnWtwruquK6Ns6tBY5WBuWwxRMKKcUmpn3jZa8R1d_9-DgWcenByv9n0eOPbY5E89DI9bJUq7HPkuGzCxnq14a8eRjs4b-dJfEtn6Dv7QOG3OtK5Hhgb0wOl5lVh2zoo9CNjoRyRjE8bCrTJ3N67mrD-Qgaot545meKQyW2VUPhK01Va5wC1U0pGRSI1obSSN3PSXRj2ImotZ3E5Uy9M7rP_DEtf3CSwBqbkbtb3eZe49N0pRzk6HPfxFhGf8Mymd8HK_dFT0HibC75qSe9zv-iqkac5dcUlraHHYAXrrUJkv16leEinsueFEHbNvB8EQDvzQ=w1066-h1421-s-no-gm

I have women I was being forced to interact with (study/work) tell me more than once that I look like 'a villain like from an action-movie' and they were visibly uncomfortable with me.

It's racism and nothing more needs to be said.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: RonnieMcNuttMaxxing, slavicpsycho, bloomercel and 2 others
yeah but that makes it even worse. dont you get it?

because westerners just see an ogre low-trust looking white-skinned guy, and all they think is:
'oh he's a kinda weird/aggressive looking white guy. yeah I dont like him, i dont trust him. I feel uncomfortable with that guy.'

instead of realizing our lowTrust ogre look is due to our slavic ethnicity. we are not ogres, we can be trusted.

Just because I have a high hairline, protruding browridge, thick tilted eyebrows and a big nose, doesn't mean I am fucking evil like you white people always treat me as.

AP1GczMECHsLsKheZwO_5DcZqg0SZjkCs2sCbZPGARbQL5Xo_6ID1SMRtA8zNBHCiUQPyTw1h9qw48llxzUy8Xuhak_yOij8k3t1Ftvv7GmqEcLZISAwivdno2HaHzaSruhN4y5Y74dlMNy_ycQ8unjEB3mBQLVfxW5UbGQCrPLeKv8fU0Jfy8JnwmTu7OW8iUd9UidiRsD0gv39l_1x-r0ZrzG-iwW3hBmgX6fcv4rf39GEOh2wTkNIAixgQZUgyct5_eqBIP-L8GpPopxuTlazaIkuvYW0OBNrBnT2sSsEq9EWj-6mSCwMqQbQJTpQVb8vJf8sdv0OcGLXtGKxXXciuEFjfxskm45Pw_8ZZEN0snQBaYjWDYq9x_TJgcpX8DKLEOx83FVb0tRNI7-ubiRxIisVjSwzkxalI-dZdBlrtesvb1ECtICz91Jnh3BlWPVqARTKYAwIZD0iXDXsWUXLA0mQ_XdF5CFiabbHA-AEEN9Y6ACkx-sY9bREcYavYp-SHYUDkEHfKdoGmI8GYxsaJgi541AzQ1wFdEIkOaVB8lmC9C3g9eJqAFVDdOh7LI_DZG61DOkE_l9jRyxHaf83J3da86qK0eahbcmm7aFAP1utilb3JZQqIbsYPHnWtwruquK6Ns6tBY5WBuWwxRMKKcUmpn3jZa8R1d_9-DgWcenByv9n0eOPbY5E89DI9bJUq7HPkuGzCxnq14a8eRjs4b-dJfEtn6Dv7QOG3OtK5Hhgb0wOl5lVh2zoo9CNjoRyRjE8bCrTJ3N67mrD-Qgaot545meKQyW2VUPhK01Va5wC1U0pGRSI1obSSN3PSXRj2ImotZ3E5Uy9M7rP_DEtf3CSwBqbkbtb3eZe49N0pRzk6HPfxFhGf8Mymd8HK_dFT0HibC75qSe9zv-iqkac5dcUlraHHYAXrrUJkv16leEinsueFEHbNvB8EQDvzQ=w1066-h1421-s-no-gm

I have women I was being forced to interact with (study/work) tell me more than once that I look like 'a villain like from an action-movie' and they were visibly uncomfortable with me.

It's racism and nothing more needs to be said.
You’re not ugly, but you look low trust.

• So Sad
Reactions: MoggerGaston